undefined

^ Actually I mean the one you've got now. But the previous one was cool too. What band is it? :confu:

Also, Jerry Goldsmith was an absolute genius :shy:

^ Ah, The GazettE...I've heard of them but I've never listened to them :ayashii:

There are a lot of people requesting them to come to Anime Boston, and if they do I'll make sure to meet them :stars:

Re:

ninetales said:
^ Ah, The GazettE...I've heard of them but I've never listened to them :ayashii:

There are a lot of people requesting them to come to Anime Boston, and if they do I'll make sure to meet them :stars:

Whaaaattt you kidddinggg!!1 :omg: ninetales-samaaaa please take me toooo!!! :cry: i will become you slave whoever you want just take mee toooooooooo!! :touched:

Theres no chance of them coming here ofcourse..since there arent people listening them i doubt there is at all.. :rain: Sometimes i wonder whether if i ever belong to this country :voodoo: ..Damn mum and dad!! you could have hooked up someone outside the country! :bloodlust:

But then again i wont be born :cry: SO NINETALE SAMAAA TAKE MEE!! I BEGG YOU :bow:

^ I don't even know if they're coming yet! The next AB isn't until spring 2012 :leaf:

If they do come, I'll make sure to tell them about you, though. And take lots of pictures if possible. Least I can do! :V:

Speaking of visitations... I'm still hoping for a Europe tour from Kalafina... :uh..:

Re:

ninetales said:
^ I don't even know if they're coming yet! The next AB isn't until spring 2012 :leaf:

If they do come, I'll make sure to tell them about you, though. And take lots of pictures if possible. Least I can do! :V:

NINETALE-SAMAAAA :plz:

:bow:

^ ninetale-kun would you mind suggesting a few songs from girugamesh for me to listen :XD:

I have to cut down the number of songs on my iPod. This will be painful. :...:

Re:

Pontianak said:
I have to cut down the number of songs on my iPod. This will be painful. :...:
When my parents gave me a 32GB iPod on my birthday, I thought it would be half-empry. Time showed that my parents were wiser than me :ohoho:

I have a 14GB iPod nano, but I like only having the necessary songs on it.

^ Same here... That means no more than 3GB filled, out of the 8GB available in my Nano... :ohoho:

I have 1777 songs, but I seriously need to do some rigerous organizing. And on my computer, too.

Back