undefined

what would you do if they do?
and if kohshi instead of keigo is the one wearing that outfit? :ohoho:

Re:

lei8iel said:
kanon wakeshima?

btw hoshi... have you gotten your Flow CD?

yah.. :D

...hmm... not yet.. lol! i haven't send the g-cash yet.. :omg: last, last saturday, i dunno that ID is needed... the last saturday, the "manang" doaesn't know how much she'll "patong" on the transaction.. :uh..: btw, i saw your online message in YM about western union but suddenly, the YM crashed... what's it?? :omg: sorry!!! :uh..:

Re: Re:

yamamura06 said:
yah.. :D

...hmm... not yet.. lol! i haven't send the g-cash yet.. :omg: last, last saturday, i dunno that ID is needed... the last saturday, the "manang" doaesn't know how much she'll "patong" on the transaction.. :uh..: btw, i saw your online message in YM about western union but suddenly, the YM crashed... what's it?? :omg: sorry!!! :uh..:

haha... why is there a "patong"?
and about the pm... i tried to order from play-asia, but when i was on the part where i'm suppose to select payment mode, western union is not in the option... :uh..:

that just ruin my day...
plus... mahal daw "patong" sa western union

but then i discovered japanarhythm :plot:

@lei : i dunno.. xD suppose, i will pay at the globe center but the mall is closing that time (coz we watched "knight and day"), i chose to pay at a small g-cash stand in the grocery there.. xD ohh... well... since this saturday maybe i cn go to the globe center now.. :P ohh, well.. thanks again... :D

Back