undefined

I just make sure everything is all .mp3 files. Bad quality, but good size :rain:

My iPod can't take anything except .mp3, so... And they all seem to be of okay quality... :uh..:

Re:

Pontianak said:
My iPod can't take anything except .mp3, so... And they all seem to be of okay quality... :uh..:

u can use apple lossless encoder :confu:

I think it can take .wav, but I can't organize them properly. And why would I have a song on my iPod that I couldn't organize properly?

edit

Cat photospam!

He'd be 4 today, you know? So it's in honour of that.

I don't know if you can see, but in this one, he's holding my hand. Well, it's more like he's holding my middle finger, since his little paw was so tiny, but still...

:dote: :love: :shy:

Re:

Rafael-sama said:
mp3 is fine. :ayashii:

Once I would've agreed with you, but that was before I heard the difference between Stone Cold from the CD and Stone Cold ripped to MP3. It sounded awful before I got used to it :uh..:

Ah well. Either way, it saves room, and I'm basically happy with it.

EDIT

@Ponti Awww, he was so adorable! May I ask what happened to him? I know that 3 years is a very short time for cats... :plz:

@Ponti Awww, he was so adorable!

Yes! :sohappy: When we went to pick him and Shika up, I chose those two because Shika was hiding under a chair and the other was jumping on me. Ahah, very affectionate and lovely cats!

May I ask what happened to him? I know that 3 years is a very short time for cats... :plz:

Well, he was run over;; Shika mostly lazes around sleeping, but Sasu was always doing crazy things like running into walls and jumping on top of doors, so it wasn't really a surprise out of the two of them that it was him...

He always used to sleep in my room during the day and then when I got home he'd run to the top of the stairs and check if it were me before running down and meowing at me to pet him.

Aha〜 :dote: Crazy cat lady mode: Activate!

Re:

Pontianak said:
Yes! :sohappy: When we went to pick him and Shika up, I chose those two because Shika was hiding under a chair and the other was jumping on me. Ahah, very affectionate and lovely cats!

They sound like total opposites :ohoho:

Pontianak said:
Well, he was run over;; Shika mostly lazes around sleeping, but Sasu was always doing crazy things like running into walls and jumping on top of doors, so it wasn't really a surprise out of the two of them that it was him...

Oh, I'm sorry :touched:

Pontianak said:
Crazy cat lady mode: Activate!

Ditto :XD:

They sound like total opposites :ohoho:

Ahaha, they were! It was quite funny, actually, especially considering how well they actually got on.

Oh, I'm sorry :touched:

It was very sad, yes! Though I'm more sad about the fact I didn't have time to get there when they put him down, so he died without anyone he knew there. He grew up quite scared of strangers, surprisingly.

My first choice of pet was a snake, but they were too expensive;; So I decided to let my inner old woman out and start collecting cats now to accompany me into old age.

Re:

Pontianak said:
Ahaha, they were! It was quite funny, actually, especially considering how well they actually got on.

Well, I had two cats once that were complete opposites - the boy was shy and skittish and the girl was practical and calm - and they were absolute best friends. Played together all the time, generally hung out... :dote:

Pontianak said:
My first choice of pet was a snake, but they were too expensive;; So I decided to let my inner old woman out and start collecting cats now to accompany me into old age.

You like snakes, hmm? :ayashii:

Re: Re:

ninetales said:
Well, I had two cats once that were complete opposites - the boy was shy and skittish and the girl was practical and calm - and they were absolute best friends. Played together all the time, generally hung out... :dote:

Ahah, that sounds cute! Were they related?

For me, Sasu was very placid, even if he was insanely hyperactive sometimes, and Shika often bullied him out of his favourite sleeping spots and annoyed Sasu when he was sleeping.

ninetales said:
You like snakes, hmm? :ayashii:

They're very cute. I love learning about them! But my favourite animal ever is actually the crab... :plot: I think the way they snip-snip with their little pincers is oh-so-adorable!

Snip. Snip. Snip. :dote:

Pontianak said:
Ahah, that sounds cute! Were they related?

Surprisingly no! One of them just showed up one day...with her calm personality, I theorized that she might've belonged to an older lady or something. The other one I adopted from friends who couldn't keep him.

Somehow they just managed to get along very well :ayashii:

Pontianak said:
For me, Sasu was very placid, even if he was insanely hyperactive sometimes, and Shika often bullied him out of his favourite sleeping spots and annoyed Sasu when he was sleeping.

They sound more silly than my two were :XD:

For a while I had a cat that was very hyperactive. Named Miss Haru after the heroine from The Cat Returns :plot: She tried to climb onto and into everything, knocked things down, and looked way too smart for her own good sometimes. She'd go someplace high and stare down on you...but she was very small, so I guess it was a way of asserting her toughness :XD:

Pontianak said:
They're very cute. I love learning about them! But my favourite animal ever is actually the crab... :plot: I think the way they snip-snip with their little pincers is oh-so-adorable!

Snip. Snip. Snip. :dote:

Reminds me of the Pokemon Krabby. I love Pokemon :V:

ninetales said:
Surprisingly no! One of them just showed up one day...with her calm personality, I theorized that she might've belonged to an older lady or something. The other one I adopted from friends who couldn't keep him.

Ahh, I see! Were they different breeds, too, or...?

Sasu and Shika were little ginger brothers; we got them from the RSPCA when they were kittens since we figured it would be better to give those cats a home.

ninetales said:
They sound more silly than my two were :XD:

Yeah, they kinda were! Shika never stops meowing and Sasu occasionally did things like drag live blackbirds through the catflap and dash into things.

:shy:

ninetales said:
Named Miss Haru after the heroine from The Cat Returns

A great choice from one of my favourite movies. :sparkleguy:

ninetales said:
:plot: She tried to climb onto and into everything, knocked things down, and looked way too smart for her own good sometimes.

I think cats seem very intelligent, even when they might not be. It's easy to see why Egyptians used to worship them; they look very noble!

ninetales said:
She'd go someplace high and stare down on you...but she was very small, so I guess it was a way of asserting her toughness :XD:

Did she ever do something like jump down on you while you were passing? :ohoho:

ninetales said:
Reminds me of the Pokemon Krabby.

However strange that it'd remind you of that! :ohoho: I remember trying to complete a Pokemon game with a team full of Kingler and Krabby, but... I didn't get very far. They were all named after some kind of onomotopoeia of "snip", since my creativity as a child was at an all-time high.

ninetales said:
I love Pokemon :V:

I actually preferred Digimon as a child, if just for the characters. I still sorta do. But when it comes to the designs of the -mons, then I definitely prefer Pokemon.

Pontianak said:
Ahh, I see! Were they different breeds, too, or...?

Different breeds, too. The boy seemed to be an Applehead Siamese (he looked like the pictures in the book, at least) and the girl was just a random tortoiseshell. Not only that, but they were different sizes too - he was quite big-boned and a little pudgy, and she was short-legged and compact.

Pontianak said:
Sasu and Shika were little ginger brothers; we got them from the RSPCA when they were kittens since we figured it would be better to give those cats a home.

:dote:

What's ironic is that I've only adopted from a shelter once, and the cat I got (and still have) is tremendously weird and lazy. Most of the other cats have come from people who can't keep them or have just mysteriously showed up. :ayashii:

Pontianak said:
Yeah, they kinda were! Shika never stops meowing and Sasu occasionally did things like drag live blackbirds through the catflap and dash into things.

:omg: Live blackbirds!?

Pontianak said:
A great choice from one of my favourite movies. :sparkleguy:

One of mine too :dote: I actually like it better than Whisper of the Heart :spotlight:

Pontianak said:
I think cats seem very intelligent, even when they might not be. It's easy to see why Egyptians used to worship them; they look very noble!

I always thought that myself :plot:

Pontianak said:
Did she ever do something like jump down on you while you were passing? :ohoho:

No, thank goodness! Once I was looking for her and walked by where she was sleeping several times before actually seeing her (she was a bit of a tortoiseshell too, but with dull colors), but she never did anything like that.

She could be sweet sometimes, jumping up on my lap and kneading away, but then she'd start pricking me with her nails and I'd have to take her down :XD:

Pontianak said:
I actually preferred Digimon as a child, if just for the characters. I still sorta do. But when it comes to the designs of the -mons, then I definitely prefer Pokemon.

I don't know much about Digimon...it never seemed to hit the popularity level of Pokemon, and just faded away. But I've been playing Pokemon games forever and it never gets old :shy:

However, the instant they switched voice actors on the show, I became very thankful that it was going to Cartoon Network and that I didn't have cable :blood:

ninetales said:
Different breeds, too. The boy seemed to be an Applehead Siamese (he looked like the pictures in the book, at least) and the girl was just a random tortoiseshell. Not only that, but they were different sizes too - he was quite big-boned and a little pudgy, and she was short-legged and compact.

Ahh! How cute! :shy:

ninetales said:
What's ironic is that I've only adopted from a shelter once, and the cat I got (and still have) is tremendously weird and lazy. Most of the other cats have come from people who can't keep them or have just mysteriously showed up. :ayashii:

Are you like the Cat Messaih? :ohoho: Taking in stray cats, no matter what they're like! :sparkleguy:

ninetales said:
:omg: Live blackbirds!?

Ahah, he always used to bring me things as "gifts" - such as dead mice and small birds - and I think the blackbirds were also intended as such.

ninetales said:
One of mine too :dote: I actually like it better than Whisper of the Heart :spotlight:

I liked Howl's Moving Castle and Pom Poko, as well as Grave of the Fireflies - though the latter mostly because it helped me understand situations in Japan during WWII and the former because of the lovely artsy style and waltzy theme song.

ninetales said:
I always thought that myself :plot:

It's the same with anything catlike, really; lions, tigers, panthers...

ninetales said:
No, thank goodness! Once I was looking for her and walked by where she was sleeping several times before actually seeing her (she was a bit of a tortoiseshell too, but with dull colors), but she never did anything like that.

Did she blend in? Like a chameleon cat? :ohoho:

ninetales said:
She could be sweet sometimes, jumping up on my lap and kneading away, but then she'd start pricking me with her nails and I'd have to take her down :XD:

Shika bites softly sometimes when he wants attention, since I never notice when he's pricking me with his nails. Sasu mostly just pawed at me ineffectually and gave me sad eyes.

ninetales said:
I don't know much about Digimon...it never seemed to hit the popularity level of Pokemon, and just faded away. But I've been playing Pokemon games forever and it never gets old :shy:

I had lots of VHS videos of it when I was younger and I watched the episodes relentlessly. Sora and Mimi were my favourites.

ninetales said:
However, the instant they switched voice actors on the show, I became very thankful that it was going to Cartoon Network and that I didn't have cable :blood:

I'm iffy on any dub. Except the Mai-HiME dub. That was so awful that I loved it unconditionally; it cheers me up whenever I'm sad.

Pontianak said:
Are you like the Cat Messaih? :ohoho: Taking in stray cats, no matter what they're like! :sparkleguy:

Well, as long as they get along and can fit in the house. I only have two currently, though :plot:

Pontianak said:
Ahah, he always used to bring me things as "gifts" - such as dead mice and small birds - and I think the blackbirds were also intended as such.

Oh, I see. Another one of my cats (who mysteriously disappeared after a year or so) used to do that with mice. He was quite the adventurer...I named him Tom Bombadil because he loved to wander around the neighborhood :ohoho:

Pontianak said:
I liked Howl's Moving Castle and Pom Poko, as well as Grave of the Fireflies - though the latter mostly because it helped me understand situations in Japan during WWII and the former because of the lovely artsy style and waltzy theme song.

Don't get me started on Grave of the Fireflies. I still haven't gotten over it :blood:

Although I do love Howl's Moving Castle...it was the first Miyazaki movie I saw, and the theme song is gorgeous. Haven't seen Pom Poko yet, though.

Pontianak said:
Did she blend in? Like a chameleon cat? :ohoho:

Exactly! I think I called her that a few times :XD:

Pontianak said:
Shika bites softly sometimes when he wants attention, since I never notice when he's pricking me with his nails. Sasu mostly just pawed at me ineffectually and gave me sad eyes.

Aww :shy:

As for my current cats, one of them is a little nervous of me for some reason and tends to just do his own thing. The other one (the weird one) walks around behind me and cries, usually because she wants treats :psst:

Pontianak said:
I'm iffy on any dub. Except the Mai-HiME dub. That was so awful that I loved it unconditionally; it cheers me up whenever I'm sad.

Sounds interesting :XD:

I always thought the original Pokemon voice actors were brilliant, and I still think so. Most other dubs that I've heard are pretty boring/unemotional/bad, so I just listen to them in Japanese if possible. Especially Neon Genesis Evangelion...not only did I dislike the show, I found the voice acting horrific :blood:

ninetales said:
Well, as long as they get along and can fit in the house. I only have two currently, though :plot:

Build up a cat army! There's nobody to stop you! :ohoho:

ninetales said:
Oh, I see. Another one of my cats (who mysteriously disappeared after a year or so) used to do that with mice. He was quite the adventurer...

At least it means you haven't got mice in your house, which is good. Did he also chase after bugs, too?

ninetales said:
I named him Tom Bombadil because he loved to wander around the neighborhood :ohoho:

If only I had your naming skill when I got my cats; they would have escaped without weird names! :ohoho:

Did he wear a little adventure hat, like Columbus? :dote:

ninetales said:
Don't get me started on Grave of the Fireflies. I still haven't gotten over it :blood:

I'm lucky that I don't get sad at films, ahah. But Grave of the Fireflies was a very good historical movie, so I value it a lot.

ninetales said:
Although I do love Howl's Moving Castle...it was the first Miyazaki movie I saw, and the theme song is gorgeous. Haven't seen Pom Poko yet, though.

I like how carefree Pom Poko can be, and something about it reminds me of Mononoke. The Medicine Seller anime, that is, not Mononoke-Hime.

ninetales said:
Exactly! I think I called her that a few times :XD:

Maybe she was a superhero cat on the side. :sparkleguy:

ninetales said:
As for my current cats, one of them is a little nervous of me for some reason and tends to just do his own thing. The other one (the weird one) walks around behind me and cries, usually because she wants treats :psst:

Did you give in? :ohoho: What kind of treats do you give your cats, by the way?

I'm very frugal with treats, myself, and I only gave Sasu and Shika treats when they killed a spider/bug for me or when they had done something like approached a person they don't know that was in the house, or behaved well during their checkups.

ninetales said:
Sounds interesting :XD:

Shizuru was Texas. Hee.

ninetales said:
I always thought the original Pokemon voice actors were brilliant, and I still think so. Most other dubs that I've heard are pretty boring/unemotional/bad, so I just listen to them in Japanese if possible. Especially Neon Genesis Evangelion...not only did I dislike the show, I found the voice acting horrific :blood:

I've only seen the original anime in Japanese, but as far as I can remember, it was a fairly decent show. That's not to say I liked it, but it was definitely a good show, and I always try and see things objectively;;

Back