The picture captions game!

I was hoping someone else would reply because I always kill this thread when I do, but since no one else will...:ayashii:

10525383_10152559389052148_5353784636152147375_o.jpg

Wakana: Ahh...Keiko, do you hear my love song?:love:

Keiko: I do, Wacchan, and I'll send one of my own.:sohappy:

Hikaru: Do you understand my feels, audience? I feel left out again.:rain:

Next:

kagayaku2_zpsfc73b4f7.png

Reactions: aki
And here's a serious caption:

In the Land Below...
kagayaku2_zpsfc73b4f7.png

Hikaru::omg:OH NO! The tapestry! :vortex::rain: Why have you done this?
Keiko: You know very well Hikaru that such a thing is forbidden here in the Land Below. :glower:
Wakana: Such things will destroy the balance. :listen:
Hikaru: Its just a tapestry of the sky! Its nothing. :comeback:
Keiko: Nothing..? :knife: This nothing you speak of will give birth to wishes and dreams.
Wakana: :hypno: No one is allowed to dream or wish here in The Land Below.
Hikaru: :TdT:Dreaming.. everyone should be allowed such.
Keiko: :glower:Do you dream of seeing the sky HIKARU OF THE LAND BELOW?
Wakana: :bloodlust:
Hikaru: No :swt:

Keiko: Good. Because if you do, next time, I dont think that that tapestry will be the one burning. :glower::glower::glower:

Tabi: :swt:Kuwai...
I was aiming for a fun caption but.. I dunno what happened...:spotlight:

Next picture:
1ecb445e7b5b74f9ca4f7da0e79f518d.jpe

Like I said before, I'll be hanging around moar :groucho:

Last edited by a moderator:
Keiko: *off-picture* Hikaru! Watcha doin' over there? :waa:

Hikaru: ...........

Keiko: :confu: Hikaru? Ooooiii. Hikallluuuuuuuuuuu :uh..:

Hikaru: ..............

Keiko: :bloodlust: HIKARU!!! :anger:

Hikaru: ...................

Keiko: HIKALUUUUUUUU!!! ANSWER MEEEE!!!! :stupidtable:

Wakana: :confu: *goes up to Hikaru* Helloooo~? :hi: ...Ara, this is strange...even if I wave my hand in her face there's no response...:leaf:

Hikaru: *suddenly lets rip a giant snore* ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Keiko: :omgz:Sh-she's asleep standing up with her eyes open and hands clasped together! :swt:

Wakana: S-sugoi!! :swt:

*They stare at her for some time*

Hikaru: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Keiko and Wakana: Actually, perhaps it's not so sugoi... :uh..::uh..:

Moral of the story: The Hikaru sleeps where, when and how-ever she damn wants :hero: :ohoho:

Next up:
BuINAn5CAAAjciN.jpg

:ohoho: :ohoho: :ohoho:

I am failing to come up with some caption worthy of that picture

But I really wanted to add these to the thread...

Wakana: [...] and then Keiko went out of the shower and...

Keiko: ENOUGH WAKANA SHUT UP! I can't take it anymore! Please don't share all these intimate details with the public. It's even too much for me to endure!

Wakana: Mai miduru Kalafinger, dear Keiko! You do the same to me all the time! In front of all the fans AND the press!

Hikalu: Gambatte Wacchan! Never give up! This is what Keiko gets for always being so Macho!

Wakana: [...] and then Keiko went out of the shower and...

Keiko: ENOUGH WAKANA SHUT UP! I can't take it anymore! Please don't share all these intimate details with the public. It's even too much for me to endure!

Wakana: Mai miduru Kalafinger, dear Keiko! You do the same to me all the time! In front of all the fans AND the press!

Hikalu: Gambatte Wacchan! Never give up! This is what Keiko gets for always being so Macho!

:ohoho: Brilliant! I rolled over laughing.

@aki: I can't see the pictures. :leaf:

"Why Wakana Sings Oblivious"

:nophoto:

Announcer: And now, we interrupt Question 7 of the Kalafina game show to bring you a special surprise performance from one of the girls! :w00t: :psst:

*crowd gasps as lights dim and Keiko's face appears on the large screen*

Keiko: Minna...on this very special night, I'd like to dedicate a very special song to a very special person to me... :sparkleguy::TdT::shy:

Crowd: *whispering* Oh! How delightful! :confu: :shy:

Wakana: *thinking* Hmmm...who knew question seven would be so hard... :uh..: "Name something blue and pretty..." :leaf:

Keiko: Wakana...let me just say...since the moment I saw you I knew you were my one and only...:idol::love:

Hikaru: *Magia voice floats from backstage* NANI?! :anger:

Keiko: :white: UH - I mean - ....one of my two and only... :swt: *coughs* Anyway, I hope this song conveys my deep feelings to you on our special night... :dote:

Wakana: *still thinking* ...something blue and pretty...what could it be...? :ayashii:

:nophoto:

Keiko: *starts singing* Wiiiiiiise meeeeeen saaaaayyyy...ooonly foooooools ruuuuush iiiiiin....but IIIIIIIIII can't help...faaaaaalling in loooooove wiiiiith yoooouuuuuuu~~ :idol: :dote:

Crowd: :dote: Awwwwww! So romantic!! :sohappy:

Hikaru: :spotlight:

Wakana: *thinking* ...the sky...? But is that a 'thing'? :ayashii: What is a 'thing'? What is reality? What is life? What IS? :ghost: :leaf:

Keiko: Shaaaaaaaaall IIIIIIIII staaaaaaaaaaay...would it beeeeeee aaaaaaaa siiiiiiin...If IIIIIII caaaaaan't heeeeelp...fallin' in looooooove wiiiiiiith yooooouuuuuu~~~ :love: :dote: :TdT:

Crowd: :touched: So beautiful!!

Hikaru: :orz:

Wakana: ...the ocean...? Ah, but sometimes it looks green... :confu:

Keiko: Like a river flows surely to the sea, darling so it goes, some things are meant to beeeeeeee~~~ Take my hand, take my whole life toooooo :idol: ...for I can't help falling in love with you

Crowd & Hikaru: :touched:

Wakana: :confu: :ayashii:

Keiko: ...for I can't help faaaaaalling in looooove wiiiiiiiiith yoooooouuuuuu~~~~~~ :hearts::hearts::hearts::sparkleguy: *finishes song*

*breathless silence*

Wakana: AH! :omgz: I got it! Rain boots! :ohoho: The answer is rain boots! :goodjob:

Everyone: ................................. :leaf:

Wakana: Areh? :confu: ...why are you doing on the screen, Keiko? :leaf: .......Guys, what just happened? :baka:

Keiko::glower: :anger::stupidtable::voodoo::desksweat::rain::spotlight::uh..::...::orz::orz::orz:

Hikaru: :plot::plot::plot::ohoho::ohoho::ohoho:

Next image:

86577963.jpg

when I was looking through an old page of this thread I saw that this picture has already been captioned :XD:

*during an interview...*
interviewer-san: so, can you tell us about your last performance?
Keiko: you know, in our last performance, someone put a shark sticker on my back! ... it must be Wacchan, deshou? :knife:
Wakana: :XD: *speechless* ooooh Keechan finally knew it!

Hikaru: so, this is a moral value for kids at home. if you love sharks, don't put shark sticker on someone's back, okay? :knife:

86577963.jpg

Keiko: .. And then a boy appeared out of nowhere! He was saying something about revenge or something. After that it was so chaotic! You cant even imagine the trouble that happened next. :TdT:

Wakana: :innocent:

Interviewer: :ghost: :ohnoes::vortex: That.. story.. was.. something.. b-but... *shaking from fear*

Keiko: * interrupts * DESHOUUUU? :...: All of it would have been avoided if only a certain someone didnt went off following strange girls that offered an all expense paid trip to see sharks in Australia. :faint:

Wakana: :white::touched::ohoho: HEY! They were really nice girls! They wouldn't hurt a fly.

Interviewer: *still shaking from terror* But.. What.. happe.... *is interrupted*

Keiko: No Wakana! Just... No..:uh..:

Wakana: mkay :spotlight:

Hikaru: You see Kids. Never follow or even talk to strangers. Let this be a lesson to everyone.:listen: Dont follow this girls example! *points at Wakana*

Wakana: I already said I was sorry! :cry:

Interviewer: :omg: Wait wait! but.. what happened aft.. *is interrupted again*

Keiko: No Wakana! NO :listen: Sorry is not enough for all the trouble you've caused. You should be more careful! Everyone was worried about you when you've gone missing. And you've got them involved as well.

Wakana: :rain: Keiko please.. stop rubbing it in.

Keiko: I have to so you will learn your lesson and never leave my side. :glower:

Interviewer: Girls.. Girls? :swt:Please tell me wha.. *is interrupted again*

Wakana: :TdT:Keiko..

Keiko: :glower::glower:

Then Wakana thought of a plan to appease the beast which is her husbando

Wakana: Keiko.. Dear.. :plz: my dear dear Keiko..

Keiko: :glower::glower: *Commanding aura never faltered*

Wakana: :dote:My sweet loving..

Keiko: :glower::glower: *Commanding aura never faltered*

Wakana: :shy:kind hearted..

Interviewer: Girls? :uh..:

Hikaru: Oh gawd here we go.. :...:

Keiko: :glower::bloodlust:*Commanding aura never faltered*

Wakana: :dote:strong and dependable..

Keiko: :glower::glower:

Wakana: :love: love... of my life...

Keiko: :glower::glower::white::omg::TdT::TdT::faint::faint::leaf::leaf::leaf::psst::psst::psst: Yes sweetie?

Hikaru: :desksweat:Oh fuuu Make it stop!
Interviewer: :imdead:
Wakana: :shy:MY husbando.. would... you..

Keiko: :plz: Yes?

Wakana: :shy:MY snugglebear.. would... you..

Wakana: :shy:MY cupcake. would... you..

Wakana: :shy:MY angel.. would... you..

Wakana: :shy:MY pumpkin.. would... you..

Wakana: :dote:MY honeybunch.. will... you?

Keiko: Yes? :comeback:

Wakana: :shy:The person I want to wake up to every morning.. would... you..

Keiko: :ghost:Yes?

Wakana: :hearts: My source of strength to face the future.. will... you..

Keiko: :barf:Yes?

Wakana: :shy:The person I want share the rest of my life with.. will... you..

Keiko: :vortex:Yes?

Wakana: MY one and only Love! Will... you... :plz:

Keiko: :imdead:Y-Yes?

Wakana: Forgive.. your wife... :spotlight:

Keiko: :omg::omgz::ghost::punched::white::uh..::...: ...:wet:I-is that all?

Wakana: Yes :innocent:

Keiko: For a minute there I thought you were gonna ask me to marry you.. :faint: again or something. :XD:Totally impossible right?

Wakana: ... haha..... ye-ah........... funny.........

Keiko: :shy:Ofcourse Love, I forgive you. Just dont make us worry again, alright? :dote::sohappy:

Wakana: ....
Hikaru: :baka: Kei.. ko.. *mumbling* after everything she said, she actually technically asked you to spend the rest of your life with her, which in turn is technically asking you to marry her again. :faint: I should feel threatened or betrayed right now. But the sappiness drained me to the core. :imdead:

Keiko: :XD:What is it Hii? You wanted to say something?

Hikaru, Wakana and Interiewer-san: :imdead::imdead::imdead: baka..

And in the end, everything went back to the way it was before. The end....

/is :punched:

Please welcome:
Dense Keiko
Sweet talker Wakana
and
why-do-I-have-to-go-through-that Hikaru

/is mobbed :ouch::ouch:

Too much? :blood: I cant imagine Wakana being too direct. :punched:

keiko-niece_zpsa8398585.jpg

Baby: Aunt Keiko, will you change my diapers now?

Next pic:

news_xlarge_1101_0699.jpg

Keiko with the Baby hits really hard on the feels. :punched: :love:Keiko looks like she will be a really doting and loving mother to the next Alto Diva. /is mobbed :swt:

Cameraman (under his breath) - Wakana, we can't start the shoot until you open your eyes.
Wakana - if I just close my eyes and count to 10, I'll be more relaxed.
Keiko (to Hikaru) - yes, you can look in a different direction to what you are facing but is that what you're supposed to be doing?
Hikaru - face ahead, but don't look at the camera and show off how shorter hair looks better.
Producer - how long should I let these girls do this before getting things happening?

Only one person in the next picture I'm sorry:

B-bwNrLCEAA1Amn.jpg

Back