The picture captions game!

• Thread starter Thread starter il0vesunfl0wers
  • Start date Start date
Oh dear Tabi-chan, I think youre quite back on the track since you wrote an arc for a much longer buried story :knife:
:innocent: :gimmeh:
And thank you! :bow: :sohappy: *hugs back*

By the way, you mean people of this thread! Just when I came back, this thread goes lonely again :uh..:

/me summons all of the people here :hero:

*suddenly appears in the PCG room*

What? :fwa: How in the world did I get here?? :omg: :omg: *notices megy with a wide grin* Megy! What happened :confu: and what's with that evil aura emanating from you. :swt: Ma-masaka... Yo-youre not Megy, are you! :listen: You are her dark other self who has magical powers to summon anything! What did you do to Megy? :cry: :comeback: MEGGYYYY.....

(end of dramatisation)
Aaaaanyway.. :innocent:

:knife: I'm haven't finished reading the new chapters of Stolenfina so a continuation will take a while. :plot: Be patient guys, as I am patient in waiting for Casa-chan :spotlight:

If anyone is too excited, you can always re-read the Eternal Blue Story which I did one week ago. :psst: I'm sure you'll be entertained with all those harem action. :plot:

there is never enough harem action... never!! :punched: but i did post some stuff you know... don't ignore me :cry:

here's another one then :ohoho: although again it's of worse quality... ;A;

7HvkEhz.jpg

Attachments

• 7HvkEhz.jpg
    7HvkEhz.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 173
^who is ignoring you Imm-chan??? :omg: :omg: :omg: Now that you mention it, I was wondering if you read my request to post a photo for the game since you were the last poster :spotlight:

About that harem action thing, lets say that the main perpetrator for that is currently inactive thats why we dont get too much of it recently. :uh..: But if you want. You can always post your creative rabu-rabu-deito ideas in your captions. :knife: I'd love to read more...

side note: Alleluia is inspiring me to write :stars: ohohoh....

^that reminds me, i need to edit the second part of my high school au.... although megy reminds me of it whenever we're on at the same time :ohoho: :punched:

also, i did post a gif in my post after my caption... :cry:

and as for that inspiration... WRITE IT. AND POST IT. :bow: :gimmeh:

:sohappy: K. Finally got down to writing.. :imdead:

Well if everyone is posting stories or captions, feel free to do so!

*Me dives back into story*

EDIT: 3 last parts which I shall complete tomorrow. Phew. About to die on the bed right now.

Re:

Greetings again, old buddies~~ :plot: :plot: :chuu: I have missed you all, too!

ImmortalBirdcage said:

Keiko: Hehehe... :nosebleed: Hii-tan's so sekushi with those arm-baring sleeves...I just want to stroke her soft, white skin...and pat her on her kawaii little head~~ :stars: :dote:

Hikalu: Oh, Keiko... *smiling shyly* That tickles, heehee~ :shy:

Wakana: *murderous smile* Keiko, I am not wearing sleeves at all, so why aren't you interested in my bare arms, ehhh? :knife: :knife:

Cerise: Don't worry, Wakachan, me is very interested :psst: /is drop-kicked by Macho-senpai

Next person can either continue the story or use the gif that Immie posted before (so cutee!!) :ohoho:

Attachments

• 7HvkEhz.jpg
    7HvkEhz.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 183
^Cerise WELCOME BACK! :sohappy: And LOL at your caption! Great Job! Poor Wacchan..

@Casa-chan: :sohappy: Good Job! /me waits for your story

@Imm-chan: :blood: I seriously thought it was your siggy. My bad. I'm sorry :spotlight: You can hit me if you want.. :hide:

@megy-chan: Your power is AMAZING! We almost have a complete attendance. :XD:

/me will start working on the stolenfina in a while. :hero:

ooh, the macho harem boss is at it again, playing with the hearts of wakana and hikaru... the clearest answer here, ofc, is for her to stroke both of their skin!!! :ohoho: :nosebleed: :punched: gj, cerise!!!

//can't wait to read everybody else's post :stars:

Eternal Blue- Finale

Here goes, everyone. :bow:

Eternal Blue-- Final Chapter

OP: Yakusoku- FJY

*At the gate of Pantheon*

Girls and Goddess: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: WHAT happened??!!

0.jpg

Wakana: It’s a total shambles! :swt:

Hikaru: Really different to the pristine condition it was when we left… :omgz:

Keiko: I guess Phodei has been here…. :fwa: Homura!

*Guardian Homura lying groaning on the floor*

Goddess: *cradling Homura* Are you alright? What’s happened here?

Homura: Phodei and Adonia…they attacked the place…Phodei has unleashed the monsters upon…the human world….. and since the humans are terrified, and have no hope and belief left, we…. we gods and goddesses, who get our powers mainly from the hopes and beliefs of the humans… don’t have any powers left, and he was able to defeat us easily…He’s now wrecking havoc on the Pantheon…and…he’s getting his powers from the fallen gods and goddesses…stop him…stop him before….he becomes invincible…*falls unconscious*

Kalafina: Homura! :swt: :swt: :swt:

Goddess: *checks Homura* She’s drained of her powers….but not extinguished yet… but if we don’t stop Phodei, I’m afraid she will be extinguished soon…

Wakana: But she said..that the monsters are attacking the human world?! :swt:

Keiko: :desksweat: I think the portal has already been opened…

Goddess: I hope the others are able to hold them off and minimise the damage done to the humans… :desksweat:

*Real world*

INS: Akatsuki no Kuruma- 1:34 onwards

Yuuka: *lurking in the bamboo forest* I hope he doesn’t see me…

:nophoto:

MONSTER: *where is that woman?* :confu: *sees danger too late*

Yuuka: Take that, you creature! *smashes bamboo, sends it flying towards monster*

MONSTER: :nophoto: :imdead:

Yuuka: Done it! :sohappy: *sees another one*

Yuuka: Right. Pulls out *EXCUCUMBER* You wanna a fight, eh? :knife: I’ll show you what’s done!

JR: And the Goddess was saying you were gentle :swt:

Yuuka: Well, I’m only gentle to those I love. :love:

JR: :plot: Right. My turn! *plays hard metal tune on bass*

MONSTER: :notlistening: :blood:

Kore-san: *fighting another one, subdues it, ties it up with his guitar string* THERE! I’ll see how you run!

Kaori: *singing really loudly into the microphone* Come on everyone, recharge!

ImmortalBirdcage said:

*Kaori waves sword into the air* Double blow! :whip: *cuts into monster*

MONSTER: :nophoto: :imdead:

Yuriko: *to another creature* Now, take this! Mystic Eyes!

*Eyes blare into monster like Cyclops’ eyes*

MONSTER::nophoto: :nophoto:

Kaori, Yuriko: *slaps high ten* ALL RIGHT!

*Another one lumbers into view*

Hitoshi: EAT THIS! :hero: *smashes violin into monster* (Monster: :punched: :imdead:)

Yuriko: But won’t it (the violin, not the monster!) break? :swt:

Hitoshi: No worries, my violin is perfectly built to withstand such pressure! :goodjob:

Sato: *running towards them* We have managed to control the monsters now. But if Phodei sends another batch, then we’ll have some trouble… All the same, guys, :goodjob: and now we’ll take a rest…

*Back in Pantheon Palace*

Phodei: My oh my, Musae. I knew you would come to me. :innocent:

Goddess: Cut it out. Today, we’ll settle it once and for all. This matter, we’ll settle it between us. Why drag the rest in?

Phodei: *looking thoughtful* Right! You’re right. We’ll settle it between us. In the meantime, My most loyal servant…will settle it out with yours, then. ADONIA!

Kalafina girls: :fwa: :omg: :omgz: *HUGE curtain falls over them*

Adonia: *cackling evilly* CURTAINS DOWN! :innocent: *disappears in a puff of smoke* (A/N: For a better idea of the curtains, see Progressive PV.)

Phodei: Now that our minions are out of the way… let’s talk, shall we? :knife:

Goddess: :glower: :knife: If anything happens to any of the girls including Adonia, I won’t let you off.

*Meanwhile in the curtains*

Hikaru: That’s strange…. I thought Keiko and Wakana were with me just now…

HIKARU: That’s exactly the point, HIi-chan. They ALWAYS LEAVE YOU ALONE.

Hikaru: YOU again. Leave me in peace! :anger:

Poet: Concentrate, Hikaru, concentrate! Don’t let her get to you, in anyway!

HIKARU: Hii-chan, join me, and you’ll never be alone.

Poet: :omg: Don’t, Hikaru! Everything is finished if you say yes! They would never leave you alone here!

*Meanwhile*

Wakana: Keiko? Hii-chan? :spotlight: I should have gone with Sato… eh?

WAKANA: Ohayo. :innocent:

Wakana: You are… :fwa: ICE QUEEN! :glower:

WAKANA: I’m not, you are. If you want to. Be the all-powerful Ice Queen again, Wakana. Come along, come along and you’ll be all powerful again…. :hypno:

*In the Pantheon*

Goddess: Phodei, stop this madness now. You are destroying everything and everyone. :ayashii:

Phodei: I was content to be a god in the past. Now I want to the creator itself. I control worlds, Musae. Thanks to me, the human world you are so proud of, so happy to be in, will burn into ashes and cinders, and you’ll be powerless to stop it!! :ohoho:

Goddess: I am not going to let you destroy my world! :knife:

Phodei: Try me, Musae. Once the second batch goes in, the human world will be lost. Once it is lost, you and your angels will fall. And I will rise above all! :plot:................ :ohoho:

*In the meantime, within the curtains*

Keiko: Adonia, what are you doing with them? *stares in horror at Wakana and Hikaru stuck in their own dimension, looking lost and confused*

Adonia: Keiko, that was me, sometime ago. Lost and confused. I’ll just like them to have a taste of what I went through before.

Keiko: Nia…this isn’t you. Remember? You were such a sweet, kind and loving sister to us. You helped out everyone of us when we ran into problems, when we needed a shoulder to cry on, you were there… I’m sorry, we weren’t there when you needed us, but.. come back to us, Nia. We’ve all regained our memories, we all know who you were before, we still love you like a sister.

Adonia: DO. NOT. CALL. ME. BY. THAT. NAME. :glower:

Keiko: There was that time when you baked a cake for everyone each, and wrote all the encouraging words on every cake… I remember mine was ‘don’t lose yourself and lose sight of your goals, even when the going gets hard’. It cheered me up when I was going through that rough patch. :plz:

Adonia: DON’T SAY ANYMORE! *Holding head in hands*

Keiko: Nia, I know the real you is inside there somewhere. Look at me. The going now is hard, but don’t lose sight of yourself, the real you. The one who genuinely loved and respected the Goddess and was a caring and sweet role model for her sisters. Find yourself, Nia.

*Two puffs of smoke*

*Wakana and Hikaru appear*

Wakana, Keiko, Hikaru: Oh wow! We’re all together again! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Adonia: HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?! I'M INVINCIBLE! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO SEPARATE ALL THREE OF YOU FROM EACH OTHER UNTIL YOU ALL GO DARK AND DIE!

Wakana: Nia... Our bond with each other as Kalafina, with the rest of the sisters, are strong. It is unbreakable. :ayashii:

Hikaru, Keiko: Wacchan.... :plz: :plz:

Adonia: :leaf: I… *collaspes to the ground* Fine. *looks up* Since all three of you are gathered, I am not your match. Kill me now.

Kalafina: :omg: :omg: :omg: *going over to her* Nia, look at us. We won't kill our sister. We are here for you. You won’t be alone anymore!

Adonia: :omgz: No! Don’t come over! I’m dangerous! *sudden evil aura emanating*

Poet Hikaru: Now’s the time, girls, or we won't get her back anymore! *opens book* :study: Memories which have scattered, return! Help those in need!

*Scattered memories fly back and circle around Adonia*

*Hikaru and Keiko watch, not noticing that some of the memories are going towards Wakana instead*

Wakana: Eh? :omgz: What are those? *Memories shoot into her head* :swt: WAAH!

*Memories also fly into Adonia’s head*

*Light and Dark aura swirl around each other really fast, like they're fighting as well*

Adonia: :@_@:

*Dark aura start to dissipate*

*Adonia opens eyes*

Hikaru: Nia! :sohappy:

Keiko: Are you alright? :plz:

Adonia: :@_@: I think I am…

Keiko: Thank heavens for that. *notices Wakana staring at her*Wakana? Wakana..?

*Wakana suddenly hugs Keiko* Kei-chan, now I remember everything. Thank you for what you have done all this while :plz:

Keiko: :sohappy: :plz:

Hikaru, Adonia: :XD: :XD: Glad to hear of that!

*All four smile at each other*

Adonia: Wait! :fwa: Are we going to leave Yuki-goddess san with that creep of all creeps?

Kalafina: We have to help her!

*Back in the Human world*

Kore-san: Ain’t there any way to close the portal? We can’t stay here and watch the monsters come in again!

Kaori: Seconded. They’ve done more than enough damage as it is *surveys ruined landscape*

Hitoshi: Well, my mother told me about one… We’ll have to use our own powers, group everyone’s powers together. However, there’s a risk… We could lose every single ounce of them.

Yuuka: Not getting it.

Yuriko: Hitoshi, you mean…

Hitoshi: I mean that, we may lose the chance to go back. We’ll never get back into the heavens if we lose the powers of the Angel Utahimes and Instrumentalists.

Sato: Well, it is a risk that we’ll have to take, for everyone.

Hitoshi: :desksweat: Best thing I’ve heard from you for a while. :uh..:

Everyone else: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD:

Kore-san: Okay everyone! Get into your positions! Maintain your positions! Strike when you are ready! We’ll stop these monsters from invading our world, once and for all!

*Back in the Pantheon*

Phodei: Honestly, Musae, I thought you would have given up by now. You can’t hope to fight me for ever. You will lose all your powers like that.

Goddess: *Thinks to herself* I wonder how the children are doing now? *loudly* *dodges power beam sent her way* For my children and everyone else in the human world, I will take whatever it takes, mark my words. :knife:

Phodei: Unfortunately, all is for naught. Ah, I see. Your children are blocking the portal. Such brave, but foolish souls. They will be the first ones to go after I unleash my pets upon the human world. *Raises hand* My warriors, go upon the… *gets hit from behind* EHH? *whirls round* :fwa:

*Wakana, Keiko, Hikaru, Adonia stand there, all with palms outstretched*

Adonia: How do you like being hit? My master? :knife: :innocent:

Phodei: Ah, I see the other 3 managed to turn you after all. A shame you chose the wrong path in the end. It doesn’t matter. I still have lots of people who are willing to listen to my command! :ohoho:

Goddess: *smiling* You forgot one thing, Phodei. The song you feared the most, sang by all eight of us when we defeated you for the first time. Now, it is a way, for us to defeat you once and for all, Phodei. *starts humming tune*

*Adonia joins in humming*

*In human world*

INS: Angel Gate- Yuki Kajiura Vol 4 live (A/N: :TdT: THS SONG! :touched:)

Yuuka: :sparkleguy: OHHH! I recognize this song! Angel Gate! :sohappy: *starts singing*

*All the rest start singing it in different intervals*

Phodei: :omg: WHAT IS THIS….THIS MADNESS??!! I’M BURNINGGGGG! YOUUUUUU! :nophoto: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :nophoto: *explodes into a million flakes* :imdead:

Kalafina & Adonia: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :plz: :plz: :plz: :plz: Did we…do it?

Goddess: :nophoto: Yes, girls. We did it. Once and for all. :cheer: If a god is extinguished, the others can feel it. I can feel that he…… is truly gone.

Kalafina & Adonia: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

*In the real world*

Hitoshi: YES! *Punches air* WE DID IT! The portal is closing! Phodei is gone!

*Whole group cheer wildly* :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

ED- Mirai- Kalafina

*Sequence roll*

*For some reason, the Goddess, her Angel Utahimes and the Instrumentalists didn’t lose their powers in the end. All were welcomed by the rest of the resurrected Gods and Goddesses, for saving the Human, Godly world and maintaining the balance of universes*

*All of them chose to remain to humans, doing the work they so loved to do- making music, rather than ascend back into heaven luckily for all of us who love Kajiura-san's works*

*Wakana fully regained her memory after the curtain incident…….. but well, you guys know, she still has that certain… shyness towards a certain husbando. Well, some things never change, sorry*

*After Phodei was ascertained to be well and fully extinguished, Adonia, as his chief accomplice came under trial instead. She was found to be hoodwinked by Phodei, though, so she escaped extinguishment, but was sentenced to live out 5 human years clearing up the damage done to the Nowhere and Eternal Blue worlds*

*ED Sequence roll*

*In Eternal Blue world*

Madoka: There’s a letter for you, Nia, from the goddess and her angels. :XD:

Adonia: Many thanks! :bow:

*Adonia goes off to read the letter*

Nia,

How have you been? All of us are more or less settled and back to our busy lives here…

I’m still composing and writing songs…

*Scene cuts to Kajiura-san writing songs in studio*

Kalafina has been going around on tours and being busy…

*Scene goes to Kalafina doing lives*

Kaori and Yuuka have their own solo careers and are happy with them.

*Scene goes to Kaori and Yuuka in their own work lives*

Yuriko has always been helping me with the Kajiurago, bless her…

*Yuriko recording Kajiurago in booth*

But we always keep in touch with each other…There was this live we did recently where everyone was there, we took a picture, it’s for you

We really hope to see you soon! Don’t worry about what happens, just enjoy your new home and life!

With regards and lots of love, Kaji-san and everyone!

*Adonia stands up, half :XD: and half :touched:*

Adonia: Don’t worry guys, I’ll serve out the remainder of my time here, and then when I’m done, I’ll join you all as a mortal utahime. I’ll work hard! :TdT:

*Adonia stands and walk into her little cottage, in front of Eternal Blue Palace*

*Mirai reaches final stanza*

kimi wo mamoritai (you are not alone)

hitori janai (with our hearts)

kokoro de yuku (we head towards)

mirai (the future)

*Scene pulls away from little cottage, focuses on Eternal Blue Palace*

*Gradual blackout* *song ends*

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PHEW! I finished it! :sohappy: :sohappy:

Thank you all for going through this finale and the rest of the story!

And now I feel a little bit empty inside....

Oh my... a wonderful ending :cry: That was great Casa-chan!

I understand how you feel. :touched: I'm gonna miss this Story. :comeback: Its like an adventure even to us who reads and write this epic fantasy of the girls :ohoho: ..

I feel sad now. :rain: Though I know it has to end eventually.

On the plus side, I know this is fiction but I cant help but believe that there really will be an adonia in real life.. :stars: I still have five years to wait for her. Gambatte Adonia! I'll wait for your return :sohappy:

^ Thanks Tabi! :sohappy:

Your turn now.... :knife: no stress though. I know you are still reading EB.

EDIT: I imagined the Progressive PV as the girls being stuck in their own predicaments and the ones with the dome heads were the angels...lol silly me. :XD:

And yeah I'm going to really miss this story... Will still come back to read and have a few good laughs (and :cry:).

And as for Adonia's human utahime... well there's still 5 years. Someday, she'll come. :ayashii:

I'm sorry guys if its taking so long. :bow: I cant seem to get the right inspiration. I wish I was like Kajiura-san where music literally just fall in her head.

@Casa-chan: can you post some pictures so that maybe I can get the story rolling. I dont really like the outcome of what I've written so far. :blood: Too dark for my liking. :imdead:

So if anyone has some idea or has already written then, by all means, go ahead. Dont mind me.

^nice screenshot :goodjob: although i can't see the second pic you posted...

I'll leave some here for you guys then :ohoho: good luck tabete!!

AKVtQL2.gif
:psst:

QcM5Lxz.jpg
:psst:

OMG Casachan I love you, I love you, I LOVE YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!! :chuu: :chuu: :chuu: :shy: :dote: :cry: :plz: :touched: :touched:
/me hugs Casachan and hugs and hugs until she chokes /punched into the northern seas to drown
It was wonderful. But yeah, you put the words for me. I somehow feel empty as well now :leaf: I really enjoyed that story..even before I registered into the forums

@Tabichan: Yep, you can do anything when you do it with love :sparkleguy:
Ganbatte for the Stolenfina! :cheer:
Too dark for my liking.
That sounds intriguing.. :ayashii:
I still have those ideas of mine flowing in my head but I'd prefer if you would post your episode since it would take ages for me to develop them...
We are patiently waiting :innocent:

@Birdiechan: :fwa:
I didnt ignore you! Its just that this thread was so quiet :uh..:
You know I would never ignore my Birdiechan :love: I just didnt know how to capt that one :spotlight:

Anyway, Im glad this topic lives again! :sohappy: Dont put it down again!

Ok here it is :ohoho: It took a while but its no longer dark anymore. Have fun reading! :sohappy:

Opening Theme: Consolation

Somewhere:

Tabi: :...: ha.. ha.. ha.. Did we.. lose them?

Sei: *looks around* :leaf: I think.. we did. Whew. That was a close call. :...:

Cerise: ha.. ha.. ha.. But what.. should we do now? :confu:

Tabi: We better get back to the hospital immidiately. :swt: Casa and Megy might be in danger.

Cerise and Sei: You’re right! :omg: :omg:

In the Warehouse:

Victor: You guys did so much damage here. :glower: But... That stops there. :glasses: Now be nice and let my men *men suddenly appears behind him* tie you all up. :plot:

Yuki: What if we refuse! :anger:

Victor: :groucho: Then I have no choice but.. *Monitor suddenly opens to life* To let these pesky flies fall from the roof of this warehouse! Meat pie anyone? :knife:

Monitor shows Megy, Casa and Alonso tied up and barely hanging on the edge of the roof. With a few men jokingly pushing them.

Everyone: :omg: :fwa: :swt: :omgz: :swt:

In the hospital.

Cerise, Tabi and Sei were caught running in the hallway. So they were brought to the head nurse’s office.

Head nurse: *teaching them a lesson* You girls shouldn’t be running in the corridors! :listen: This is a hospital for heaven’s sake! There are lots of injured people roaming around. What will you do if you bump into one and cause him/her to get worse.

Cerise, Tabi, and Sei: :omg: We dont want that! We’re sorry. :touched: We will not do it again. Promise. :bow:

Head Nurse: Good! :glasses: *pats everyone in the head* :innocent:

Cerise, Tabi and Sei: Kimochi... :dote: :shy: :dote:

Head Nurse: So mind telling me what all those running around is about? :confu:

Cerise: :cry: Well.... *completely explained everything*

Head Nurse: What?? :omgz: Some evil people are chasing after you guys?

Cerise, Tabi and Sei: Hai! :cry: And they have our friends! *weeps*

Head Nurse: What! :glower: UNFORGIVABLE!

Sei: Hai! :orz:

Tabi: *peeking at the door* Oh no! :swt: They’re coming here! Hide! :hide:

Tabi, Cerise and Sei: :hide: :hide:

Head Nurse: Oh not in THIS hospital and definitely not in my watch! :knife: *opens her communicator and starts ordering people around*

Meanwhile in the Warehouse

Locked in a cage, tied and gagged: Yuki, Yuuka, Yuriko, Casa, Megy, Alonso, Mitsubishi and Akira.

Victor: *looking through the bars* HAHAHAHA! :ohoho: Oh my.. look at all your worried faces! It brings tears to my eyes. :groucho: But! HOW IN THE WORLD DID THOSE 3 ESCAPE! :anger:

Kaoru: :omg: Sir, we were shocked as you are when we discovered that there of them were just dolls. :swt:

Yuki: MMMMMMMFFFFFMMMMMFFF.. :plot: (Hahaha.You thought you are the only clever one here. It just so happen that this warehouse is actually a storage for mannequins so I had the three slip away and be replaced by dummies when you appeared. I knew you would be doing something like blackmailing.)

Victor: :stupidtable: BLASTED! *to Yuki* WHERE ARE THEY! TELL ME NOW! *rips the handkerchief from her mouth*

Yuki: Haha.. :knife: I will never tell you even if I knew!

Everyone: :omg: :omgz: :fwa: :swt: :swt:

Victor: Well see about that! :knife:

Meanwhile in the hospital

Cerise, Sei and Tabi all watch in awe. :plz: :plz: :plz:

Nurse1: Is this good enough Head Nurse? :ayashii:

Head Nurse: That’s good enough! :glasses: Good job girls! *pats everyone in the head* :innocent:

Nurses: Kimochi... :dote: :shy: :dote: :shy: :dote: :shy: :dote:

Nurse2: So what are we gonna do with these? :glower: *points at the stack of men in the middle of the hallway.

Head Nurse: Oh that? :innocent: We’ll just leave that to...

Doctor came rushing in.

Doctor: What in the world is happening here? :fwa: :swt: Are those?

Head Nurse: *nicely* Its very unfortunate but can you help these men? :innocent:

Doctor: :swt: What happened to them?

Nurses: They were being bad so we punished them. :kungfu:

Doctor: Oh? :confu: ok.. Lets get to work then.. :sohappy:

Sei: Wait! I want them to tell me where they are hiding our friends! :bloodlust:

Man1: I’ll never tell you even if you break my bones! :hero:

Nurse1: Oh that can be arranged. :glower:

Man1: :omg: :swt:

Head Nurse: Wait! I disapprove violence. So lets just talk it through. :glasses:

Man1: Never! :anger:

Head Nurse: *Starts patting his head* So tell me where their friends are? :innocent:

Man1: Kimochi... :shy: I mean! NO! :fwa: :swt: *Oh no! What is this power? Its breaking my resolve!*

Head Nurse: Will you tell me now? :gimmeh:

Man1: :glower: :swt: :spotlight: :leaf: Ye... YES! :sohappy: :sohappy: They are held in the warehouse in the far end of town.

Tabi, Sei and Cerise: WAREHOUSE! Got it! :anger:

Sei: Before we go there. Lets call for back up. :glower: *dials number* Hello? Are you here in Japan? Good. Proceed as planned. :knife: I'll send you the coordinates.

Tabi: Uhm. Why do I feel like Sei is hiding something from us. :spotlight:

Cerise: You feel that too? :leaf:

Meanwhile in the Warehouse:

Wakana: Was it right to just leave like that? :confu:

Hikaru: We’ll Kajiura-san ordered us. :spotlight: So..

Keiko: Shhhh. Dont be too loud you two. :listen: They’re most probably looking for us now.

Hikaru: Kei-chan, its too dark. :touched: I’m scared. Can I go there?

Keiko: Uuuuh.. :fwa: sure. :psst:

Hikaru: Its too dark. :cry: Where are you Keichan?

Keiko: Over here Hi-tan. :sohappy:

Hikaru: I’m coming Kei-chan. :sohappy:

Wakana: :leaf: (in her mind: :voodoo: )

Keiko: Too slow. :psst: Let me reach for you. :stars: Where are you Hi-tan?

QcM5Lxz.jpg

Hikaru: Uh, Should I go straight? :confu: :dote:

Keiko: Yes definitely straight. :stars: :psst:

Wakana: *couldn’t take it anymore* :voodoo: :stupidbox: :stupidtable: CUT IT OUT! :omg: :swt: oops. uh-oh...

Men outside: Huh? I heard something over there! Lets go check it out!

Hikaru: uh no. :omg:

Keiko: Wacchan... :leaf:

Wakana: Go-gomen.. :cry:

Keiko: They’re coming! :glower: Now girls proceed at planned!

Victor’s men entered the room.

(#cue:Soundtrack- On repeat)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmuebSUQkOg[/youtube]

Man1: What! Its too dark. :desksweat: Open your flashlights! :listen:

Man2: Hahaha! :ohoho: We’ve got you now girls. :knife: *opens flash lights*

Men: :glower: :fwa: :swt: What! GHOSTS!!! :omg: :omg: :omg:

The men sees almost a hundred of those ghost like things standing all over the room.

Man1: Calm down! :swt: Its probably just a prank!

Man3: Doesn’t this look like a scene in Insidious 2? :hide: Were a bunch of corpse stand there covered with cloth? And an evil entity waiting to attack us once we find her? :swt:

Man2: Dont be ridiculous! :swt: *Proceeds to remove the cloth from one of the “things” * Huh? Its a mannequin covered with a sheet of cloth. :plot:

Man4: Oh.. Hahaha. :ohoho: Nothing scary about that. right?

“HAHAHA” They heard a young girls laugh.

Man4: WAAAAAH!!!! :swt: :wai: :omg: :omg: *is slapped*

Man1: Snap out of it! :listen: Its probably the girls!

Man5: :swt: But! It sounded like a “young” girls laugh. And as I can recall, all the girls we are looking for are around their twenties. :omg:

Hahahaha. Come play with me..

Man3: WAAAAH! I KNEW IT! :omg: :omg: THIS ABANDONED WAREHOUSE IS HAUNTED! *tries to flee but is stopped* :wai:

Man1: You believe in ghosts man?? :uh..: There’s no such things! :XD:

Man3: But cant you hear... :swt: Hey.. Dont you guys see that? :confu: Something moved over there? :omg:

cling..

cling...

cling...

Man2: Its probably the girls! :anger: Go get them! *shoves Man3 into the room*

Man3: WAAAAAAH NUUUUOOOOO! LET ME OUT!. :omg: :swt: :wai:

Lets play.. a game of.. warmer and colder... [a game where the participant will say “warmer” if “it” is getting closer to him/her and “colder” if “it” is getting farther]

Man5: Calm down man! :uh..: Were right here with you. So where did you see that movement you were talking about?

Man3: O-over there. :hide:

Man1: Then lead the way. :whip:

Man3: NO. I’m scared! :hide:

Man1: Grrr. :bloodlust: Just get over there. :voodoo:

Man3 has no choice but to lead them where he saw someone or something move.

Hahaha. You’re getting warmer.

Man3: EEEEEKKKKKKKK! :swt: :wai:

Man5: *proceeds to remove the cloth from the mannequin* Not here.

hahaha. too bad..

Man3: There goes the girl’s voice again! :omg: I’m getting outa here! :cry:

Man1: :bloodlust: Not until we find them!.. :fwa: Hey! I see something move there!

Man4: Over there too! :blood:

Man1: Ok! lets split up! Go get those girls! : :anger:

hahaha... colder...

Man1: *walks to one corner of the room with Man3* :bloodlust: Tch! They’re making fun of us! *proceeds to remove another*

*a voice of a boy* haha.. how about I play with you..

Man3: NOW THERE’S A BOY! :ghost: She’s inviting friends! :vortex: Cummon lets get outa here! :wai:

Man1: SHHH... :glower: Where is that voice coming from? Over there! :anger: *Proceeeds to remove another one* Blasted! :bloodlust: A dud again!. Why is this room not lit anyway! :stupidtable: Its very hard to find them using only flash lights!

haha.. hide and seek.. youre it..

Man1: Show your self! :anger:

come.. and find.. me...

Man1: Tch! i DONT HAVE TIME TO BE PLAYING WITH YOU! :voodoo:

My father always say that too..

Man1: I dont care! :bloodlust:

Youre like my father you know...

Man1: STOP PLAYING GAMES! :blood:

Man3: Dont aggravate him man! :omg:

I used to like my father, you know... until... he killed me...

he.. killed.. me...

he...

with a knife...

HE!!!

Meanwhile to the other Men:

Man4: tch! :uh..: Not here either!

colder.. haha..

Man2: How about here! :glasses: *removes one*

haha. nuo.. colder

Man5: here! :whip: *removes another*

very cold...

Man2: TCH! What kind of game is this? :bloodlust: *removes another*

getting very cold...

*removes another*

freezing...

*removes another*

painfully freezing...

Man2: Hey! did you guys notice that its getting cold in here? :confu:

Man4: You’re right.. :ohoho: I can see my breath.

Man5: Hmmm. Base from the plans I saw before. :glasses: :glasses: This place used to be a freezer.

Man2: Freezer? :uh..: Then why are there mannequins here?

Men: Dunno? :leaf: :leaf:

Man2: Hey weren’t the mannequins facing the door a while ago? :confu:

Man4: Yes why? :ayashii:

Man2: Then why are they facing us now? :swt:

Men: What...? :fwa: :fwa:

Man4: And they seem to be bundling around us... :swt:

painfully... freezing....

Men: :swt: :swt: :swt: :omg: :omg: :omg:

Its... freezing...

It hurts...

No more....

noo... *sobs*

NOOO....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
HE KILLED ME!!!!!!!!

The room starts shaking and there are movements all over. The sound of steel hitting steel echoes to the room. All men starts panicking, racing to the door when its suddenly shuts close.

BANG! *Locked*

Men: WAAAAAAHHHHHH NUOOOOOO! :omg: :orz: :omgz: :vortex: :vortex: *bangs at the door*

Outside the Freezer: (#cue:Soundtrack stops)

Wakana: That was amazing Keichan! Your plan worked! :w00t:

Hikaru: Keichan is the best! :hearts:

Wakana: You scared them senseless! SUGOI! :w00t: :ohoho:

AKVtQL2.gif

Keiko: Ofcouse! :hero: That was the plan so that we can escape without them noticing us. But it wouldn’t be successful without Wacchan’s amazing talent of voice changing and Hi-tan’s skills in machines. :love:

[Wakana was the one making the little girl’s voice, Hikaru was calibrating the machines in the room so that it can open, while Keiko is the one moving the mannequins]

Hikaru: And ofcourse, your strength to carry those mannequins around to make them scared is just so amazing. :shy:

Keiko: hehe. :glasses: Come here my waifus! :psst: You girls need a hug!

Hikaru: :sohappy: :shy:

Wakana: *being awkward in the hug* :leaf: Eto.. ne Keichan?

Keiko: *still hugging them* Yes? :love:

Wakana: Umm.. :confu: I heard someone scream “He killed me” Was that you?

Keiko: Huh? :confu: Ofcourse not. I only moved the mannequins :ohoho:

Wakana: Oh Hmmm. :uh..: Must have been my imagination.

Keiko: Ok! Now to save the others! :whip: :hero:

Ending theme: Alleluia sample

I wrote this while listening to Alleluia sample in repeat. That's how much I like it. :plot:

Anyway here are the pics: Enjoy
IMG_3168.jpg

328684532_640.jpg

VlenZQy.gif

Just wanna add this last picture because of the little WaaxKei action.
dwpmi8gs4h.png

I see what you did there Keichan and Wacchan. :ohoho: :nosebleed:

To the next poster: Pick one or two or any picture you'd like to caption. Or you can continue Stolenfina. :plot:

^ Aah that little WaaKei action! :shy:

And Tabi, :goodjob:

Alleluia sounds pretty great so far...

It was a really great read! I had that rollercoaster of emotions... :nosebleed:

Oh, wait.

*a voice of a boy* haha.. how about I play with you..

Wakana was the one making the little girl’s voice

:white: :white: :white: WHO was the person with the boy's voice?!

:omg: Or... did something else happen?

Casarina said:
WHO was the person with the boy's voice?!

well, wakana has voice-changing abilities right??? maybe it was just her... :ayashii: ... or not :hide:

btw, good job tabete :goodjob: all of that kei/hii... :psst: :nosebleed: i'll try my hand at a serious caption then :study:

Tabete said:

Yuki: If everyone could believe that being alive is his or her joy, and if everyone could celebrate it by being his or herself, nothing would make me happier than that. :TdT:

Kaori: That's true... but I feel like there's so much more to that. Being alive is a happy thing, but to go at it alone isn't enough.
sigh-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Keiko: I agree, Kao-chan. For me, what would make me the happiest... is when we celebrate the joy of being alive with other people. Being together with loved ones is the greatest joy of them all. :dote:

Kaori: Kei-chan... :touched:

Keiko: Let's continue on to the future together, then! :touched: *grabs Kaori's hand tightly*

... too serious?!?!?! i'm sorry :bow: :cry: here's another pic to be captioned:

0298_0aea.png

(heads up: keiko is holding up the page next to hikaru :ohoho:)

Back