Sword Art Online (SAO: P)

Finally watched it. Loved the song during Leafa's fight scene. It was... just amazing! Hope to soon be able to preorder the albums. :dote:

Are there people who are still interested (and have the capacity) of buying the two BDs though? There is still this thing about the other upcoming releases (Kalafina, TYPE-MOON, and YK Lives)... :blood:

I dont know, but Liana seems to have a garden of money trees next to her house, considering that she buys alot of the releases (like F/Z BD boxes XD) :XD:

^Well, I have to limit myself since this is only a temporary job that I have, and I don't have a lot of money right now due to a lot of Kajiura releases. heh And Christmas shopping.

@Kowz: Yes, I knew that. I still wish all of the osts would be released seperately. *sigh*

Edit: Now I've listened to all of the Overfly single, and I really like the 3rd song on there as well. The 2nd is all right, but I really enjoy Overfly and the 3rd one. Anyone know the title? (Too lazy to look it up heh)

The raw is out http://anilinkz.com/sword-art-online-episode-23, the subtitled ver should be out in a few minutes

The subtitled http://anilinkz.com/sword-art-online-episode-23

episode 23 musics

- [new] new piano music (I think it fits beautifully with Kazuto's and Sugu's thoughts)
- [old-new] some secs of the Asuna in cage music
- [old] percussion music (heard whole ? and very clearly)
- [new] piano and violin music (sweet!)
- [old -new] slow main theme with the horns (more of it heard)
- [old] Remi music #4. :dote:
- [new-old] I remember I heard this one somewhere before but its alot more of it this time]
- [old-new] strings and drums music I think from episode 15?
- [old-new] the tsubasa bgm BGM
- [old] SAO maint theme
-new BGM that kind of sounds like Symposium magarum (Madoka) with new SAO part (liking it!!)

Comment: 1. The dance-on-the-air scene wasnt in the novel as far as I remember
2. Wow the director this time used (almost?) ALL battle themes Yuki has composed for the anime so far :nosebleed:

Re:

george1234 said:
- [new] new piano music (I think it fits beautifully with Kazuto's and Sugu's thoughts)
i really liked this one...it got a previous motif..(dont know where...maybe last cello sorrowful melody when aincrad was falling apart and kirito and asuna disappeared with it..) ...it fits yeah...

george1234 said:
Wow the director this time used (almost?) ALL battle themes Yuki has composed for the anime so far :nosebleed:
he did huh?....
though i found the whole reinforcements scene quite epic, i do think it couldve been better...dont know what but i lacked something to be truly epic and i wanted a new grand TK track...for the finale?... :nosebleed:

what was that guy reckon? sacrifice thing? reinforcements arrived just right after that...now i know people hate this guy... :ohoho:

OST1 tracklist. Thanks to Random

01 swordland 3:17
02 feel uneasy 1:40
03 everyday life 1:54
04 quiet strain 1:57
05 no way 1:44
06 stand at bay 1:10
07 weird place 2:09
08 survive the swordland 2:16
09 taut nerves 1:57
10 a tense situation 2:31
11 a strategy meeting 1:46
12 in your past 1:37
13 march down 1:52
14 left in suspense 2:12
15 we have to defeat it 1:49
16 at our parting 1:24
17 confront battle 2:41
18 at our parting ~piano only 1:25
19 luminous sword 2:29
20 at our parting ~Vc only 0:47
21 a close battle 1:54
22 a tender feeling 2:06
23 a narrow escape 1:52
24 he rules us 2:36
25 fight! 2:07
26 a tiny love 1:45
27 smile for me 1:39
28 gracefully 1:50
29 a squabble 1:21
30 with my friend 1:25
31 the first town 1:54
32 at nightfall 1:57
33 despaired 1:21

Weeh! just watched the latest episode.
The Suguha Kirito battle was somewhat okay though it's lacking in action and sword swings

Uhh nearing to the end. I hope there's a new REMI song at the end.

I think the first REMI song from EP 2 is exclusive for Kirito and Asuna.

Wow there's a lot of songs from the first OST. Around 60 minutes or so.

That episode was awesome! Loved the music, especially the one before the ending credits. I've been replaying that part for some time now. I really can't get over it!

Wow, I can make absolutely no guesses for the OST apart from that "swordland" might be the main theme, also "at our parting vocal only" I dont remember any calm bgm with vocals so this is suspicious, maybe an unused bgm (it doesnt sound like a battle theme).

battle themes:
- swordland (or might be the music where Akihiko explains the situation to the crowd)
- we have to defeat it
- confront battle
- luminous sword
- a close battle (probably the percussion music)
- he rules us
- fight!

"first town" is surely the BGM with the violin that had for a bit at episode 2 and alot more at the start of the Sachi episode

Re:

Kowz said:
20 at our parting ~Vc only 0:47

george1234 said:
"at our parting vocal only" I dont remember any calm bgm with vocals so this is suspicious, maybe an unused bgm (it doesnt sound like a battle theme).

99.9999999999% sure that's not "vocal only"...

Thanks for the tracklist! Although I have trouble guessing by the titles this time. :XD: Man, it's still so long...

The new episode reprised two grand tracks with REMI, and pretty clearly, too. :sohappy:

Thanks! Heh I like how Yuki chose swordland, instead of world, probably because of .Hack. I like all the titles. Some are similar to the RHH ones. 'a tiny love' for instance. Really looking forward to this soundtrack. :dote:

Btw, just watched the episode from Saturday, yeah, work is draining me. (But I am earning money for the soundtrack at least! heh) Yeah it seemed all the vocals were in that one, and I loved it. I love just the strings song too when the flower door thing was opening. I know it's not new. The piano song in the beginning was nice too. But yeah, even though the whole Sugu liking Kazuto thing kind of bugged me, I feel bad for her now. I don't want this series to end! I hope for a 3rd season!

Huh....finished so many episodes today, but haven't up-to-date yet..(and to think that I'll have an exam invigilation+marking tomorrow....what have I done...it's almost 2am now... :blood: ) Well...I prefer F/Z ost to this one, but SAO is easier to watch for me...:tea:, and I quite enjoyed the first half.

BTW.., I don't like when the role of a strong heroine like Asuna was changed to be a-princess-in-the-cage like this... :uh..: (it's a bit annoying for me....remind me of how they Cagalli's character was changed in GSD...=.=) let's see whether I can enjoy the second part as much as the first one... (but I love some fairy-like new OST from this new world...^^.)

Back