Sword Art Online (SAO: P)

Just waiting for the download to be completed, then I can watch it in my tab. In the meantime, can you join me having coffee with them? :sparkleguy:

:nophoto:

For the best experience...

Just watched it, finally. I loved the music! Especially the song at the end. The flute was a nice touch. And the song in the brain room was cool too, although ew ew ew slugs! I reeeeeeally hate them. *shutters* Poor Asuna. I hope this series goes on for awhile. :dote:

you can use the same bayfm link to listen to kalafina club every week since they will replace it with new one every week. Unfortunately they cut the song part :uh..:

for those who knows how to use proxy, you can listen to kalafina club live from radiko.jp every tuesday 23:00 JST.

SAO episode 22 raw for whoever wants http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=379464

Episode 22 with subs http://anilinkz.com/sword-art-online-episode-22

Episode 22

musics
- [old-new] the bgm with the tsubasa chron fragment
OP
- [old-new] Asuna captive theme
- [old-new?] SAO Main theme glorius instrumental arrange
- [old] Main theme bgm
- [old-new] piano + cello bgm
- [new] ALO arrange of the main theme (awesome!!)
- [old] "rule the battlefield" melody bgm
ED

Comments: Goog thing they didnt cut something this time, but I think they the scene where Leafa
learns about Asuna
has happened in a different place in the novel
Sugu explaining stuff was touching

I like how there is no music in the confrontation part, the tension was raised a to higher level. :ohoho:

But..

Why did it have to be revealed so soon. I thought Suguha's feelings would have time to develop. If it was the case, I bet the big revelation would have been much more emotional and the viewers would have felt more for Suguha

^ I least this it was kind of fitting this time, not like season 1 where they didnt had music in the Super-Yui scene :uh..:

They actually cut a big part (1 chapter I think, equal of 1-2 episodes) that was before they arrive to the capital city, that's why you thought it was so soon.

ok i changed my mind about sugu..... :uh..:
it was an indeed touching scene i think the build up of kirito-leefa relationship was well done...so it fits with sugu's feelings now....anyway im in asuna's team.... :ohoho:
george1234 said:
- [old-new?] SAO Main theme glorius instrumental arrange
...though i think this got some parts of previous season's bgm ..the one with silica and the orange-murderers fight thing i guess...but then i heard new things...more horn and stuff....epic!

i really liked this episode.. :sparkleguy:

Kirito-kuuun!

I cna't wait to listen to the whole cleaned main theme

Back