Sword Art Online (SAO: P)

SAO ecchi posters http://www.swordart-online.net/news/index.html

news_121225.jpg

news_121225_a.jpg

(is that female version of Kirito, because it doesnt look like Sugou o_O)
news_121225_d.jpg

news_121225_f.jpg

Also, found this in the SAO fb group
:nophoto:

:XD:

Finally watched the last episode. That scene with Sugou and Kazuto. Wow... sent chills up my spine. Loved the song towards the end when Leafa and Kazuto were dancing, and the one after that. Reminded me of Kara no Kyoukai a little.

I really hope there is a 3rd season and Yuki composes for it. And that the game comes out here in the US since I want to try it. :dote:

I just got mine, but I am not sure how to upload something in a zip file, or rar. Can I just make a folder or something? I will try and figure it out. lol It's good so far, but a lot of KnK like songs/sound effect ones.

Nevermind, I think I figured it out. It's downloading now, I will put it up as soon as it's done. Oh wow... just got to March Down, it sounds like Blackmore's Night, which is awesome!

I searched on google its not spread....
And the torrent you are talking...is in.mp4 format....
So i guess in next few hours it will be uploaded.....
Because if its uploaded so soon then i'll surley share with all of you....

normally I just use Winamp or foobar2000 to rip cds but that's fine Liana I'm sure someone'll upload it in flac anyway

^Okay, sorry

And wow, just listened to Luminous Sword, the vocal version of March Down. Simply amazing. Sounds similar to Credens to me, or has the same sort of feel to it. Definately one of my favorites so far.

Back