SEE-SAW "Sarigiwa no romantikusu" ED theme song for 'Mobile Suit Gundam SEED FREEDOM" released on January 26, 2024

Awe thats so cute ! (turns out nothing spoilish lol)

Funny how they had to put the 2 artist names below the band name cause nobody remembers who See-Saw is after 16 years 🤣

Are those 2 birds their pets or just decor ?
Love how the gundam brand is barely visible.

Last edited:
Hmmm it seems that the cut was the second verse/chorus (I didn't compare the lyrics). Same intro and bridge.

No instrumental on platforms 💀

Last edited:
Intro to the Anna ni issho... LIVE is very very very familiar to me...
Could be from a YK soundtrack?

No that melody is only in Anna ni and i have heard all of Yk's OSTs (hope you talk about the one included in the audio and not the one posted by flying dog that had some other music before anna ni starts, but even that didnt ring any bells)

So i was right 😁
So you were not right. :p

I'm having trouble getting used to a different 1st verse, lol.
That fucking hard cut in the middle of the part between 1st refrain and 2nd verse... WHY?! JUST WHY??? Cancer. Maybe it's not as bad as KEIKO's since that one was straight on vocal but... eh... I don't know... After re-listening to Yuuyami, this cut sounds far worse to me in fact. It should be banned and punished.

Last edited:
So you were not right. :p

I'm having trouble getting used to a different 1st verse, lol.
That fucking hard cut in the middle of the part between 1st refrain and 2nd verse... WHY?! JUST WHY??? Cancer. Maybe it's not as bad as KEIKO's since that one was straight on vocal but... eh... I don't know... After re-listening to Yuuyami, this cut sounds far worse to me in fact. It should be banned and punished.
Come on chiaki was talking about some intro that they cut and i was refering to an intro too. Also i ve never seen before cutting the tv size portion of the lyrics off of a song like they did here. So i could never predict this outcome :3

And yes Keiko's tv size is pretty weird too its like they took parts from 3 different parts of the song n put them together.

Last edited:
Awe thats so cute ! (turns out nothing spoilish lol)

Funny how they had to put the 2 artist names below the band name cause nobody remembers who See-Saw is after 16 years 🤣

Are those 2 birds their pets or just decor ?
Love how the gundam brand is barely visible.
Nope… Lacus wearing pilot suit is kind of a spoiler. She’s never piloted anything before. Other merchandises with Lacus in pilot suit were shown in silhouette, so I don’t think it sth. Sunrise wants to reveal so early though.

Those birds are their electronic pets. Quite like Halo from the other Gundam Series.

Here is the full picture from Flying Dog account, it’s postcard, I guess.
https://twitter.com/flyingdoginc/status/1749597922776449148?s=61&t=lrTFuiOF_sCepdzsvCA5EA

Come on chiaki was talking about some intro that they cut and i was refering to an intro too. Also i ve never seen before cutting the tv size portion of the lyrics off of a song like they did here. So i could never predict this outcome :3
Excuses. Excuses. You didn't have to declare you were right. ;p

And yes Keiko's tv size is pretty weird too its like they took parts from 3 different parts of the song n put them together.
I was talking about the transitions to 2nd verses in both. This is even worse than Keiko's to me.

Nope… Lacus wearing pilot suit is kind of a spoiler. She’s never piloted anything before. Other merchandises with Lacus in pilot suit were shown in silhouette, so I don’t think it sth. Sunrise wants to reveal so early though.

Those birds are their electronic pets. Quite like Halo from the other Gundam Series.

Here is the full picture from Flying Dog account, it’s postcard, I guess.
https://twitter.com/flyingdoginc/status/1749597922776449148?s=61&t=lrTFuiOF_sCepdzsvCA5EA
It won't be a spoiler because that woman did nothing in the original series and she's likely not gonna do anything other than being clingy and "invigorating" morals by giving shitty speech in pilot suit. (i'm so sorry but i hated lacus so much in the og series lmao)

back to the song: i'm not digging the way the strings have 2x sudden key changes after the first reffrain. the song is still so good though. still not liking how loud the drums is in the mixing. idk if it's my earphone/speakers.

It won't be a spoiler because that woman did nothing in the original series and she's likely not gonna do anything other than being clingy and "invigorating" morals by giving shitty speech in pilot suit. (i'm so sorry but i hated lacus so much in the og series lmao)
Ι havent seen the anime yet but ill try to catch up until the movie is out. TBH she looks much more active in that MV, and judging from the amount of songs Kajiura wrote for her (Fields of Hope, Mizu no Akashi, Shizuka na Yoru ni) I d asume she'd do more than seat and talk. XD

me ranting and being a hater of Kira Yamato and Lacus Clyne ahead:

That girl is popular because japanese love their damsel in distress who "is hiding their true strength" tropes even though they don't do anything (me being a total hater lmao). her role is literally to cry, gives speech, and sing so of course she gets so many character songs. Kira Yamato is literally the father of "not doing anything but is OP and can't die" trope that so many isekais nowadays follow. His nickname was literally Jesus. He walked so characters like Kirito could fly. but to be fair they're the most consistently written characters in gundam seed/gundam seed destiny because those things I described are their personality and quality and Japanese audiences dig them. I still remember how back then she and Kira Yamato topped the most popular male and female characters in newtype polls for like 2 years and how I hated them both. The other characters (that are also popular back then) like Athrun and Cagalli went so many personality changes throughout the series and tbh they're still more likeable to me than Lacus and Kira.

Last edited:
me ranting and being a hater of Kira Yamato and Lacus Clyne ahead:

That girl is popular because japanese love their damsel in distress who "is hiding their true strength" tropes even though they don't do anything (me being a total hater lmao). her role is literally to cry, gives speech, and sing so of course she gets so many character songs. Kira Yamato is literally the father of "not doing anything but is OP and can't die" trope that so many isekais nowadays follow. His nickname was literally Jesus. He walked so characters like Kirito could fly. but to be fair they're the most consistently written characters in gundam seed/gundam seed destiny because those things I described are their personality and quality and Japanese audiences dig them. I still remember how back then she and Kira Yamato topped the most popular male and female characters in newtype polls for like 2 years and how I hated them both. The other characters (that are also popular back then) like Athrun and Cagalli went so many personality changes throughout the series and tbh they're still more likeable to me than Lacus and Kira.
I love Kira and Lacus and 100000% agree with you LMAOOO

honestly their characters are boring AF but I feel like I love them being together so much bc of how much I hated Frei (Frey?)

Back