SEE-SAW "Sarigiwa no romantikusu" ED theme song for 'Mobile Suit Gundam SEED FREEDOM" released on January 26, 2024

It's refreshing to hear a great new See Saw song. The main melody is a bit basic, but it sounds nice against the lush instrumentation and chorus chanting I was so hoping would be more pervasive on the recent Parade album.

Lemme try :3

In the Land of Dancing Gods/Dolls*
In the Land of Holy Song**
I Sing a Prayer for You***

* in the context of the anime, it should be this....More confident on Gods
**not confident in this, I also hear horizon but the phrase doesn't make sense, and it's "hory". For context, Holy Song = Lacus right?

Nice work! Here's what I hear:
In the land of Gods and dolls
In the land of falling sun
I sing a prayer for you

As for the middle part that sounds like English I'm not sure at all. Maybe something like:
There in the night
Sun raise the seed
Where we dream

??

I hear Dolls too.

I enjoy the song. I'm not a big fan of Chiaki's voice. (0:31-32 makes me cringe) but I got used to it. I can't believe this is the short ver though, what more is there lol

^ they probably cut the instrumental bridge or some minute long intro like in shoot! (which btw is my fav part of that song)

Last edited:
^ they probably cut the instrumental bridge or some minute long intro like in shoot! (which btw is my fav part of that song)
Did you not notice it's missing a second verse? Why are you jumping to another bridge when there is one here already?
(Not that there can't be another... Hikari no Senritsu had three...)

cd total 15:07 so if the live is 5:50 like the youtube version, that leaves us with 4:40 for this song.

it can have a whole orchestral part for all we know. jk aside, it's kinda repetitive for me already, that's why I felt it was enough but it may herald new songs from sheeshaw duo 🥰

I'm still not bored of it. v( '')v And I've been listening to it 3times in a row every other hour, lol.

I think I hear "silence" where "Sun raises the seed" comes in but I think there are two strings of singing as if one wasn't hard enough to decipher.

with vocal 00:04:33
without vocal 00:04:36

🤡

And still no cover. Not that I care because it will be a Gundam art but...

The cover for this single must be some big movie spoiler, if they are holding it back this much, lol.

(Watch it just be a Gundam mech like Azokad said...)

It’s so sad.
It is a comeback. A brief comeback. A blink of an eye.
This single was a favor for the series, but not for the fans. And this is so sad. Because they should release two new brand songs and two editions (one with the gundam cover and one with Chiaki/Yuki).
But they release just this. This is better than nothing. Ok. But it’s so sad… after all.

Cover art
Screenshot_2024-01-23-12-40-12-83_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Back