SEE-SAW "Sarigiwa no romantikusu" ED theme song for 'Mobile Suit Gundam SEED FREEDOM" released on January 26, 2024

Ohhh I see!! - Most likely, yes.

Well.. in this case, I'd love to go for your offer.. if you have the video. : ))
And of course buy the single lateron, when it will be released.

Thanks in advance,
Cif ~
( :

The reason why they took it down was because they re going to include audio track of this performance in the upcoming see-saw single so they dont want it to stay available on YT for too long.
That's like saying songs shouldn't have music videos because of an audio release. (Then again, am I wrong in thinking both JVC and Lantis are still often uploading only 1chorus versions of music videos online? lol.)

Whatever their reasoning is, it's stupid to remove something like this. Now it's just going to get reuploaded and someone else will be collecting the views...

Last edited:
^^' what I also thought. Yes.

I can't imagine that there will be no marketing from this stage performance. Would be quite a waste for such a remarkable video and opportunity.

Also noticed, that YK changed the stage piano: No longer a RD-700 GX, which she used over YEARS. Now it's a RD-700 NX, which is the successor. (still both are already long end-of-life)

^Only someone who is into playing with such instruments would notice this change :) Maybe the new is better in some way ? or the old simply broke :3

( :

I wish I had such an awesome thing.
Currently playing a Nektartech GXP88 and a Panorama P6.
Saving up money for the current RD-2000 (not new on the market, but no successor yet).
I found quite a nice set of piano sounds to emulate her sound, "just" need to continue learning her style. =)
That's going to take some time, but keeps me motivated each time it works out.

However, when looking up the Roland Digital series pianos in order to know what I would be going for.. I found out...
The RD-700 GX is the third generation of the RD-700 and the last RD stage piano using expansion sound cards. The RD-700 NX (fourth generation) and following RDs are using samples, that you can download from the Roland website. (no sound expansion cards anymore)
That said, it's easier (and cheaper) for Roland to sell digital "instument sound sets" but physical sound expansion cards.

F.e. there was an expansion card for the RD-700 GX, named "SuperNatural Piano".
This is the default stage piano sound for the RD-700 NX.
When you have an RD-700 NX or newer, and would like to use the default stage piano sound of the RD-700 GX, you'd need to buy that from Roland... as a digital sample.

I suppose that's what YK did for the NX, to get the same sound that she'd been used to when playing the GX.
Also the NX has the thrid generation of hammer-action keys (PHA III) with ivory feel... :D
An awesome piece of hardware.

Playing that piano for that long as YK did with the GX, they keys might have become overly played and need replacement.
I've talked to a mechanic for the RD series, and he told me replacing ONE key on the RD-700 GX (PHA-II keys) costs ~80 EUR. To replace them all, you'd need to pay 80 EUR x 88 keys.. 7.040 EUR - So it's cheaper to go for an RD-700 NX (if you can still find one in nice shape) and buy the RD-700 GX sound. :>

So.. yes, the NX was the next suitable choice. : )

Cif ~

That's like saying songs shouldn't have music videos because of an audio release. (Then again, am I wrong in thinking both JVC and Lantis are still often uploading only 1chorus versions of music videos online? lol.)

Whatever their reasoning is, it's stupid to remove something like this. Now it's just going to get reuploaded and someone else will be collecting the views...
Totally agree. Only a week and the view counts are amazing. What a missed.

Also noticed, that YK changed the stage piano: No longer a RD-700 GX, which she used over YEARS. Now it's a RD-700 NX, which is the successor. (still both are already long end-of-life)
Maybe because the coffee spilled on the keyboard before :XD: (yeah i dunno which keyboard but this remind me of her funny tweet)

Oh dear.. that's a nono. :D - Drinking or eating on the piano can become quite expensive. : ]
Do you remember which year this was? Was that 2019 or before? If so, could be fitting.

Omg ^^''' - Let's hope it's got not too far inside. (And the keys don't glue together... ^^'''')

I remember spilling orange Juice on a keyboard in 2008. Immediately I turned the keyboard over so the Juice can run out.... I thought... but that was fatal: The keyboard was designed to withstand liquids. It had kind of a sink under the keys, where liquids would be "stored", so it cannot run inside the electronics.

My flip-around made things worse, as flipping the keyboard made it run out of the sink... argh.. hurts to remember. That wasn't good at all..
Let's hope she had more luck... ^^'

Thank you for looking this up KONIcchi! : ))

Cif

I see they are also doing another round of reissues for Gundam SEED/Destiny singles and albums, including the two See-Saw singles as well as the character SUIT cds and OSTs.

I don't know why but I assumed they were always in print...

Edit: Also the date in the topic title is wrong. The single (as well as all the reissues) are coming out on January 24.

There's also a memorial 11-CD box coming out in April. According to vgmdb it includes OSTs:
Disc 1~4: Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
Music: Toshihiko Sahashi
Disc 5~8: Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY
Disc 9: Mobile Suit Gundam SEED C.E.73 STARGAZER
Music: Megumi Ohashi
Disc 10: Mobile Suit Gundam SEED & Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY SUIT CD BGM Selection
Disc 11: Mobile Suit Gundam SEED & Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY HD Remaster

Last edited:
Back