SEE-SAW "Sarigiwa no romantikusu" ED theme song for 'Mobile Suit Gundam SEED FREEDOM" released on January 26, 2024

Don’t want to dig up the Moriguchi’s Gundam cover thread, and it seems that it’s still quite relatable to this thread. I found the year-end event video for Gundam SEED and Moriguchi covered Anna ni issho datta no ni in this event.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1R5411B7rS/?spm_id_from=333.337.search-card.all.click

The other songs are Reborn (new Tamaki Nami’s insert song for the movie), Believe, River, and Meteor. I think all singers except Nami did a good job. I’m quite impressed with T.M.’s last performance…, not familiar with him singing in this style…lol.

Thats interesting, she turned the song into latin basically lol

The choreography of these dangers is all over the place and tbh i dont remember the other songs besides Anna ni ^^;

Thank you! TBH sounds like a song that was meant to be for the FJ album but was left-out, kinda like Distance #2.Or maybe the intention was to continue from where Seijaku wa headphone no naka left. Its not a bad song, but nothing special either, so that makes me disappointed. The Chorus at the beginning is by Kajiura or Chiaki ?
short ver = no bridge ?

(i had no idea Lacus had so big pair lol)

Last edited:
I'm not disappointed. Is it my new favorite Kajiura song ever? lol, no, but this short size actually made me want to have it on my shelf. I don't think it sounds anything like what ended up being included on PARADE. Maybe it's me getting older, too, but this is a very nostalgic throwback to Kajiura x Chiaki and definitely a continuation of Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru/Gundam x See-Saw, rather than FJ/Distance x Gundam.

Makes one wonder if its bittersweet feel is reflective of the movie's story, too...

Edit: I don't think there's any Kajiura vocals in this short size. Also, back to damn guessing all the English again...

Last edited:
Okay i used my AI friend and after listening this is what i can make out of the english on the intro. There is some more after the TV size but they are incomprehensible for me.

In my final lasting dance, In my last furthest song, I sing a prayer for you

Yea, the parts before "I('m) sing(ing) a prayer for you" are definitely not that. :p
I'll wait for the single before guessing, though I wouldn't be surprised if the 3rd track is not a clean instrumental (a clean one could be helpful)...

Lemme try :3

In the Land of Dancing Gods/Dolls*
In the Land of Holy Song**
I Sing a Prayer for You***

* in the context of the anime, it should be this....More confident on Gods
**not confident in this, I also hear horizon but the phrase doesn't make sense, and it's "hory". For context, Holy Song = Lacus right?
***George :goodjob:

I dunno but that 1:40 mark gave me ar tonelico whiplash :swt:

Last edited:
I think I like it, especially the chorus. Time to practice for a new song…:D. It sounds See-Saw with Chiaki’s voice and the main melody, but some small factors like instrumental/supporting vocal parts (Intro for example) sound more like FictionJunction songs. I’d say it’s >80% classical See-Saw and <20% present composition style of Kajiura. It’s like a continuation of Kimi wa boku ni niteiru, though I feel unfamiliar with See-Saw singing a song with a woman (I believe that it’s Lacus) PoV in SEED series..lol. Anna ni issho datta no ni is Athrun’s PoV, while I’m not sure that who are ‘kimi’ and ‘boku’ in Kimi wa boku ni niteiru, but it’s likely two of the three main male characters, or it may mean all protagonists from both sides in general.

* in the context of the anime, it should be this....More confident on Gods
Hmm…I feel the opposite. I can’t recall any references to Gods in the anime, dolls are even more relevant considering the long-standing theme of Gundam series where young people join the war created by adults as if they’re their puppets. None of Kajiura songs for the series mention it as well.

I would guess ‘dazzling dawn’. LoL. Kajiura uses words like night&morning and dawn&twilight a lot in the songs for this series…lol.

Let's isolate the vocals...

In the Land of Dancing Gods/Dolls*
In the Land of Holy Song**
I Sing a Prayer for You***
I hear "a" instead of "the". I hear dolls, lol.
The rest if what I hear...... or just now I'm suggested :)

I really liked everything except for the arrangement. The band arrangement isn't doing it for me, I feel like Kajiura should've just used synthesizer beat because I find the drum sound to be really loud and annoying lol

I love it so much! Listened only twice last night but will be more today. Ahhh I'm so excited for the full. If that's the short ver it must be about 6 mins long. I'm not complaining. I'm also hoping for maybe an EP or something. But we'll see. Will be getting this too.

Edit: listened 2 more times. It is a bit repetitive, but it has some nice variations too. I love the bridge. The end of the short ver sounds similar to a Madoka song. I can't put my finger on it exactly. It just reminds me of Rebellion.

Last edited:
Back