SEE-SAW "Sarigiwa no romantikusu" ED theme song for 'Mobile Suit Gundam SEED FREEDOM" released on January 26, 2024

Cool to finally get the unreleased remaster version of Hono no Tobira.
Didn't know about this. Any episode where it was played?

Ah, I found it on the PHASE 40. Buuuut... what I didn't found is the remix, lol
The retracks versión of Akatsuki no Kuruma was more novel.
I guess that's why they release a single for AnK and not for HnT.

1707475500526.png

Last edited:
I guess that's why they release a single for AnK and not for HnT.
Considering there's also the Shinkai no Kodoku remix, maybe the previous single (tears/Kimi wa.../Life Goes On ReMix) didn't sell as well as they had hoped. XD

Hmm…I should talk about this first before start quoting…lol. The movie has been screened in Thailand for about one week now, and among all new songs, Sarigiwa no Romantics probably the most loved in the fan communities. It’s true that T.M. revolution songs in the original series are quite popular, but many fans like the type of upbeat OP songs like Invoke or Ignite from him, and they feel that Freedom is not their cup of tea…lol. Almost no one care about Nakashima Mika insert song though…

Oh, double checking I think Shinkai no Kodoku remix also remained unreleased until this.
It’s no.9 on disc 11, isn’t it? Or it has both retrack&remix?

Not surprised if the first Re-track single for Destiny didn’t sell good…. that series is suck…, and the remaster didn’t make it better in terms of the story… Even worse in some aspect… Sorry…It’s just a fangirl ranting on the bad sequel of her favourite anime from almost two decades ago.

I bought the first 2 re-track singles but I really want the other re-tracks, especially Shinkai no Kodoku…. 15000 yen is a bit too high…. Consider the portion of songs that I really want.

Her name doesnt matter as it doesnt reflect on the plot in some way.
Hmm…I think the names of the main female leads aren’t much related to the plot, but more on their characters and for the sake of symbolism. It’s Lacus the lake vs Cagalli the bonfire (kagaribi) in SEED, and also Lunamaria the moon and Stellar the star in Destiny. Lacus is portrayed as a calm character like a water body and we also have Mizu no Akashi as one of her song.

Ok.. now it’s quite unrelated. On the other hand, Kira the killer and Shinn the sin are more related to the plot. Athrun’s name is the only one I can’t confirm the info… English sources said that it comes from morning in some languages. An interview from the director (translated to English, the same source as the origin of Kira, Lacus, Cagalli and Shinn names) said that it’s from the Japanese word Yoake (dawn, quite a synonym of Akatsuki). But I can’t find any Japanese words that is related to ‘morning’ and sounds similar to his name. Not to mention that it has nothing to do with plot/character/symbolism. So I quite doubt that it’s true… probably just a lost in translation.

Last edited:
I just realized I mixed up retracks and remix in my post with Shinkai no Kodoku. F me. Checked how that sounds in the Remaster, seems it's just an edit with strings and piano, no guitars or drums.

The price is definitely a lot, particularly if you already own most of it, but if you don't... it's like half of what you'd pay for the 8 main soundtracks separately? That's enticing. If only I weren't short on money...

Last edited:
Hmm…I think the names of the main female leads aren’t much related to the plot, but more on their characters and for the sake of symbolism. It’s Lacus the lake vs Cagalli the bonfire (kagaribi) in SEED, and also Lunamaria the moon and Stellar the star in Destiny. Lacus is portrayed as a calm character like a water body and we also have Mizu no Akashi as one of her song.

Ok.. now it’s quite unrelated. On the other hand, Kira the killer and Shinn the sin are more related to the plot. Athrun’s name is the only one I can’t confirmed the info… English sources said that it comes from morning in some languages. An interview from the director (translated to English, the same source as the origin of Kira, Lacus, Cagalli and Shinn names) said that it’s from the Japanese word Yoake (dawn, quite a synonym of Akatsuki). But I can’t find any Japanese words that is related to ‘morning’ and sounds similar to his name. Not to mention that it has nothing to do with plot/character/symbolism. So I quite doubt that it’s true… probably just a lost in translation.
Oh yea that makes more sense now thanks! I watched it for the first time few days ago both Seed and Destiny and Destiny was definitely a let-down compared to Seed
many important characters didnt do much or were straight up annoying (like Cagali and Shinn) and nobody thought to kill those Blue Cosmos and Orb (purple hair) buttholes even though they were unarmed - pissed me so much. And whats with the Mu la Flaga dude being evil for no reason for the 3/4s of Destiny ? Stella got a song even though she basically said 4 words in the whole series "protect "dont kill" and "shin" and Yzak got Shoot even though he was so much of a side character and was just complaining.

From google translate:

//
Mobile Suit #ガンダムSEED series
MUSIC PARTY on YouTube
Song list/timetable announcement 🕐
\\

🕐 2/17 (Sat) 21:00-
𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐓𝐮𝐛𝐞 At “ #ガンダムチャンネル ” 🎧

Of the songs that colored the “SEED series”
MV/live footage released for one night only ✨

Check out the image for the song video that will be distributed on the day 👀

https://twitter.com/seed_hdrp/status/1757328770850287869?s=61&t=lrTFuiOF_sCepdzsvCA5EA

10 pm slot featuring Honoh no Tobira (16th) and Sarigiwa no Romantics (21st). We’ve got PV for the latter already, so this time, it’d be the live footage O__o?

Have watched the stream….both Honou and Sarigiwa are pv….=w=. Well….I wonder is it because of Highway Star. Tamaki Nami also had only pv, while the stream showed live clips of some other artists. O__O.

I listened to the movie OST. I mostly like the battle tracks but even them arent as good as the main series ones.
3 tracks carry melody from Shizuka na Yoru ni:
- Lacu's worries
- Prayer for Freedom
and Determined Sortie near the end.

Back