My Drawings (NEW! Elefseus)

Thank you!

Anyways, I was able to finish coloring this today \(^0^ )
:nophoto:

This is supposed to be a full body drawing but I messed up with the legs so I cut it off

Re:

joel_jman said:
Thank you!

Anyways, I was able to finish coloring this today \(^0^ )

This is supposed to be a full body drawing but I messed up with the legs so I cut it off

Is this Lucy from fairytail ? :ayashii:

^yes. I know, she doesn't look like her hahaha

anyways, already started with my first entry for my summer 2013 volume
which will have the same concept as the two sketched guys in my previous post

mmmm

gonna finish everything tomorrow
for the mean time, I present to you a close up version of one of my drawings to be included in my next compilation

Heya! New Colored Drawings!

with_the_nuts_by_joelmarc2008-d63xg2i.jpg

sitting_in_the_lake_dock_by_joelmarc2008-d63xgf6.jpg

lying_down_by_joelmarc2008-d63xdyd.jpg

taking_a_dip_by_joelmarc2008-d63xf4e.jpg

hotel_strolling_by_joelmarc2008-d63xffq.jpg

finished_surfing__by_joelmarc2008-d63xfrq.jpg

thanks!

Anyways, I colored another one this morning...

:XD: :XD: :XD:

He's my favorite OC so far

thanks george!

why do they all have to possess 6-8 pack ?

Because that's the theme for this season's project (solo). The theme is character designs for an otome game with a beach setting. :tea:

Anyways, someone requested me to draw this one with the same theme as the ones posted above

geri_by_skatermuff-d5qz4md.jpg

This is just my preliminary version, though
preliminary_look_of_my_own_version_of_geri_by_joelmarc2008-d65wf2l.jpg

This looks grainy because the original scan was a bit light because I used a 3H pencil thus I edited it using Auto-level

Anyways, I decided to color this today. The original sketch is now in HB, 4B, and 6B without program modification.

I'm in a dilemma with what skin color to use.

The shaded drawing at the bottom left panel has a skin color same as the original OC.

The shaded drawing at the bottom right panel has a tanned skin color ; because beach = tan skin (for me, at least).

I think the original skin colour with shading is preferable, since people with natural red hair have similar skin colour, see here http://www.squidoo.com/redheads

Also, beach isnt necessarily connected with tanned skin, since not all people do sun therapy, and those who dont, they do have a slight tan, but its much less than those that get "fried" under the sun. It also depends on how many times you will get to go to the see to swim or do sun therapy.

thanks for the tip

I asked the one who requested me and he went for the tanned look

so here!

I wanted this to look like Jack Frost (Rise of the Guardians' design). However, I failed. I also thought of changing the face to that of Grey Fullbuster's (fairy tail) but... I'm already tired. :knife: :knife:

Hello!

I decided to draw a solo bed scene today. It's my first time to draw a bed scene (#^.^#) so I'm quite nervous if this will look good <enough>.

Anyways, I can't think of an OC design so I decided to reuse an old OC of mine.

I decided to remove the shorts. (#^.^#)

So how is it? Do you find him sexy?

Back