My Drawings (NEW! Elefseus)

• Thread starter Thread starter joel_jman
  • Start date Start date
^ because I was too embarrassed before to admit I was drooling looking at these hot pictures of men's abs... :ohoho:

OHMIGOD JOEL THE SHOWER ONE :ghost: My eyes keep creeping back to it...

Let me just say, joel. you are very talented in depicting nice male washboard abs... :ohoho:

Anyways, I'm making a big switch from using Paint.NET to PaintTool SAI

PaintTool SAI is indeed better. I wish I had met you before...

Here's the first attempt and second attempt I did (practice only)
first_attempt_vs__second_attempt_using_sai_by_joelmarc2008-d67e9p4.jpg

With the first one, I'm still trying to learn the basics... with the second one, I tried to make use the techniques I've learned from Paint.NET and use it here.

Then I tried to color and OLD Drawing
ram_is_troubled_by_joelmarc2008-d67quyh.jpg

Wow is that drawn over a irl photo ?

Yes it was. But I tweaked it a bit to make it look like a painting <when you zoom it>;

HMIGOD JOEL THE SHOWER ONE :ghost: My eyes keep creeping back to it...

I'm glad you like it.
I can only post this much here in my thread. I have OTHER images in my deviantART gallery which I can't post here. If you know what I mean :knife: :knife: :knife: :knife:

Let me just say, joel. you are very talented in depicting nice male washboard abs...

Thanks. I'm still trying to learn to make it, though. I've just started drawing abs this Late April 2013 so yeah, I'm a total noobs with abs. I don't see it on a regular basis in the real world :XD: :XD: :XD:

^ Oh one more advice: Depending on the gens, one can have in his body 4 big, 6 smaller or 8 even smaller abs (lower and uper), so dont draw only 8-packs :XD:

@ those 2 pics, does the seccond one have only better shading or there's more to it ?

those 2 pics, does the seccond one have only better shading or there's more to it ?

more shading plus separated the layer for hair and eyes so that the eyes can be seen; indicating thinner hairline in the eye parts.

plus, the body wash he's using is now CLEAR/NIVEA and not JOHNSON & JOHNSON ; see the color difference?
:XD: :XD: :XD:

Anyways, I decided to color an old OC today. She's the only decent one I can find.

:nophoto:

I wanted to color my drawing of KAORI but there's too much detail in the kimono. I'm too lazy :knife: :knife:

Well, I've started doing the line art for the KAORI in kimono... but it was really tedious.

Yesterday was a holiday in my country and I was able to finish this

unplanned_escape_by_joelmarc2008-d68qon6.jpg

I'm trying to illustrate scenes from an old story I created 6 years ago :plot: :plot:

Hey joel, I received a pm from tabete.mio where she says that she's too busy with things and wont manage to do the drawing she had said she would do for the birthday project (table of contents one). Can you make one instead ? :plz:

Anyways.. the last few days were tiring...

Here are my latest drawings!
maru_is_waiting_for_you_by_joelmarc2008-d697a0p.jpg

and
reve_s_kimono_by_joelmarc2008-d6988co.jpg

here's a requested drawing I did yesterday!
_request__callie___too_much_temptation_in_the_mall_by_joelmarc2008-d698v80.jpg

and I entered a contest few hours ago and I managed to finish this one too!
_contest__prince_ice_tsuki_by_joelmarc2008-d69e6a7.jpg

Really nice :dote: , 2 things to note:

1. In the first, both hands (but more the left) of the guy doesnt look like it grabs the car, its as if he's holding his hands on the air.

2. In the pic with the lady, she looks scary XDD

In the pic with the lady, she looks scary XDD

it was requested by the original owner of the OC that she will look like this XD

--------------

anyways, I'll be taking a long break after doing the Yuki Kajiura Birthday project so I won't be posting any artworks until October<?>

This will be the last...

maru_portrait__2_by_joelmarc2008-d69xb5q.jpg

Oh! So many drawings! *-*
Your girl with purple hair is cute! And I'm curious about KAORI's drawing you mentioned! :plz:

Well, I went to the local store today and decided to buy colored pancils. BUT. I wasn't looking closely at the label and bought watercolor pencils. Bleagh.

Anyways, this is my first attempt to color the traditional way!
I was inspired by HisMask's drawings :nosebleed:

Autumn Color!
This is a speed painting job so the clothes creases are meh
maru___the_autumn_color_by_joelmarc2008-d6hes0h.jpg

thank you Cerise!

Anyways, I started drawing using this style. This character's name is Iago. He's the representative of this new style.

Here's the original character sketch
iago___original_sketch_design_by_joelmarc2008-d6iku9m.jpg

and the colored autumn-themed
iago___the_autumn_color_by_joelmarc2008-d6il6r2.jpg

Thank you for those of you who've always checked out these lame drawings of mine (humble effect :plot: )

:plot: :plot: :plot: :plot:

So lemme introduce to you to Akira Yumeno. He's one of the hotties you can date in the YAOI game Graduation by GAS.

One thing very noticeable about Akira is his sexy Red eyes. Although in real life, I wouldn't want to encounter someone with a red eyes coz that's really creepy.

P.S. I don't usually play games like this so please don't judge. I really just love the old character designs :tea:

:plot: :plot: :plot: :plot:

This time, lemme introduce you to Takeshi Arashiyama. He's a physical education teacher.

_fa__takeshi_arashiyama_in_the_sauna_by_joelmarc2008-d6ld4vj.jpg

Four More Boys to finish :tea:

Here's Tsubasa Takeshi for you!

Man, of all the drawings I did, this is the one that made me redo it for three times!

This is the third version of the drawing.

Back