My Drawings (NEW! Elefseus)

I have a new Original Character!
His name is GARICK! (Nickname: GARLIC-chan)

I can't post it here, hahahah! :knife:
http://fav.me/d6v18fd

Check it out :plot:

Here's a new fan art! His name is Haruka Daichi!
_fa__haruka_daichi_by_redarashi-d6su1f0.jpg

Another fan art but I also can't post it here! This one is Hidemi Nijo
http://fav.me/d6stzj9

And lastly, a poster I made for a contest with theme "Microbes and our Future"
_p__microbes_and_our_future_by_redarashi-d6nc1w6.jpg

Man... I used to draw posters when I was in elementary. Come high school, things changed and I started to focus more on drawing anime characters.

And now.... I present to you my newest poster!!

Hehe.

The theme of the poster is "Microbes and our Future".

Here's my explanation about the concept.

Ever wondered why the imported chocolates, like Hersheys and Ferrero Rocher, are very expensive compared to the locally-produced chocolates? Maybe you'll say "But of course, their quality is better". Yes, their Quality is indeed better; their chocolates really taste like chocolate hehe.

This is a serious threat to our local producers.

That is why the government imposes tariffs on these imported products. What are tariffs? Tariffs are simply additional payment to the original price of the product. This is being done to allow the locally-produced variant to be able to compete in terms of the Price

"When you can't compete on the quality, compete on the price.".

Gets?

However, in the nearing year [in my country], tariffs will be dissolved and imported products can now be freely distributed.

Sugar is one of the major produce of my country. It is not as good quality as the ones from the imported sugars but at least now, it can compete in terms of the price. On the lifting off of tariffs, this industry will surely fall.

BUT WAIT! Surely, there must be something we can do, right?

But of course!

Ever heard of Bioethanol?

Bioethanol is a fermentation product. It is a type of alcohol produced from sugar fermentation by yeast [and other microbes with similar function]. This is the answer.

"But if the imported sugars are of better quality, and the tariff has already been lifted off so the price is not that high anymore, why don't we just use it instead for the bioethanol production?"

That would be good... but no. According to the Biofuels Act, a law in my country, we are only to use locally-produced sugars in the bioethanol production. We don't wanna be outlaws, right?

There.

Bioethanol is the future! It is of high demand and we can surely supply for it!

As you can see in my poster, I included some feedstock such as corn, rice, and sugar cane. I also included the potato and eggplant for the Genetically Engineered Food stuff which will sure be abundant in the future. Also, I included grapes as the substrate for wine making hehe.

As you can see, there is a red curve in the middle. That is actually the representation of the microbial growth phases. The microbe being present is Saccharomyces cerevisiae (chestofbooks.com/food/science/… as the microbe necessary in the fermentation.

The present and past is represented by the two kids in the bottom of the curve while the future is represented by the man at the upper end of the curve. Usually, kids represent the future, right? I think I messed that up a bit.

Two major fields, Science represented by the chemist/biologist and Technology represented by the Engineer, is also present and was placed in the middle as they will bridge the past and the future.

Our present environment is very very... I'm at lost for words. Hopefully, our future would be much brighter physically and economically.

So that's that!

My very long explanation!

Haha.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello cpmers!!!
Merry Christmas!!!
As you can see over here (look down), I included FictionJunction's elemental cover art!!! :shy: :shy: :shy:
_oc__rikard___merry_christmas__by_redarashi-d6z552o.jpg

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

:ohoho: I actually have an unfinished artwork with a handsome male hugging a very big teddy bear, I might rework on that later.

For now, lemme introduce you all to my new OC, Piero. He's the first artwork I did this 2014!!!

and he's so :nosebleed:

Last edited by a moderator:
what? never seen a blonde man with black brows? :plot: there are lots of them
<---he's the conniving and scheming brother of the character in my avatar

anyways, this is his original design

Hehe a new Aiden drawing... NOW WITH CLOTHES!!! LOLOLOL

Okay, so it's my first time NOT soft cel shading them drawing. Bear with me, I think this kind of shading is pretty good than my old shading style. What do you think? I particularly love the way I shaded the hair... but the clothes, I suck that bad!

_oc__a_date_with_aiden_by_redarashi-d74brmk.png

@ImmortalBirdcage here, is the one with suit!

LOL, I love how the cel shading in the hair turned out~ :sohappy:

On the suit... err I leave that to your judgement :hide:

_oc__aiden__the_hot_man_in_suit_by_redarashi-d74gg18.jpg

Wow, my drawing thread will be on its 3rd year soon! I'm so happy~ I'll be reaching my 7000th page views too!
Nyahahaha Thank you everyone for always looking at my artworks although some are... :punched:

Anyways... my newest.... LOL
_oc__aiden_loves_milk__by_redarashi-d7560b3.jpg

I just want to scream... oh my gawd... what have I done this time :knife:

There's more of that from where it came from Nyahahaha just type "redarashi" on google images LOLOLOLOLOL :psst:

^ Congrats joel! :XD:

mmmm...dat water sliding over his muscles is a nice touch... :stars: :plot: :psst:

Welp... got nothing new to draw so I'll post some old sketches.
This one is just a preliminary drawing, a.k.a. practice of a better artwork to come :plot:

There's another Keiko artwork I did just after practicing from the sketch on the right one, but I'll post that once it is fully colored

Back