My Drawings (NEW! Elefseus)

LOL, my first attempt to do semi-realism
untitled_by_redarashi-d77wxds.jpg

This is SIMON BAKER, btw...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello~
Been playing BRAVELY DEFAULT a lot these days. So I bring you my two favorite characters:
Hehe. I want to make a solo Ringabel soon~

My first "child" drawings!
These males are not chibi :listen:

The "child" versions of Rikard (left) and Aiden (right)~ Hehe these two kids are cuties :love:

:plot: :plot:
I just finished doing a lot of beach scenes artworks, I guess it's about time to make a new OC so here it is.

His name is Rodrigo, but his nickname is Rigo :D

I must say, since I started following KAORI's (as well as her friends') otomate game-tied songs, I also started appreciating the art styles of the characters on those games.

I wanted to change my art style to that of the character designs of those games LOL.

Here's a new character I named Fredo. He's an engineer like me :tea:
Although still not yet near to the "otome game" style, I think this will suffice for now.

Another OC for this season, probably the last if I'm too lazy to make one for August :waaa: His name is Crest.
I already have a pink-haired character from last season, but that one has a darker shade of pink. This one has lighter pink~

Drawing clothes is really hard :...: I had four scraps of this character before I came up with this final design :wai:

Since the start of May, have been doing a lot of beach scenes although not posting them here anymore :XD:
This is a recent drawing for a summer art contest

I'm currently in love with this anime/manga from the 90s. Unfortunately, the anime and the english translation of the manga was discontinued. I really wanna know what happened in the end :cry:

Back