My Drawings (NEW! Elefseus)

^thankssss

More colored Drawingsss... Man I'm exhausted.

This one's from my VOL.#6 folder
:nophoto:
I really love coloring the stuffed rabbit. I patterned the color from Hunny's stuffed rabbit.

This one's from my VOL.#5 folder
Again, this one was originally drawn without looking at the original art so the costume's not quite right... :XD:

:tea:

^another thanks \(^o^ ;)/

third day of my crash course of using Paint.NET

:ohoho:

now with solid outlines (it was really hard coloring it using the pencil outline) + an excuse for a background :XD:
Oh and please don't mind the drawing :knife: This is not the full version of the drawing that I'd used so some may have weird thoughts... :ayashii: :omg:

so sluggish lately...

My scanners so crappy and my drawings are so crappy

anyways, here are some samples
Oh, and my vol.8 collection will include the original sketch, line art, and colored version :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

so many things to do :ayashii: I doubt I'll finish these before school starts

sample 1: Homura Akemi (PMMM)
I WILL CHANGE HER EYES!!!

sample 2: Lucy Heartphilia (Fairy Tail)

sample 3: Asuna (SAO)

The last scans were pretty crappy because I didn't know someone changed the DPI setting to the lowest resolution...

Here's a lighter version of the Irisviel from episode 7 :tea:
I changed some things from the original drawing.

I couldn't draw the bird (from F/Z) because it's very detailed and i didn't have much time. Instead, I drew someone else's bird. Guess who's?

A-n0uF5CQAA0SdP.jpg

Nichijou Fanart!

Nichijou characters are very easy to draw. I had a bit of a problem with the eyes because my usual eyes aren't drawn like that.

I really love the dog

Very nice :dote: :dote: , but you should draw the first ones a bit harder because they are not as visible as the 2 last ones :)

^thanks :tea:
I will edit those later

Anyways, I just edited this drawing

The new drawing looked like this

I really did enjoy watchin #sao_anime
so here

I think the eyes are a bit thick. Will edit that later.
Merry Christmas everyone!

I was comparing the designs for the novel and the anime and there were some differences with the clothes

:tea:
I scrapped off the original idea so I came up with this. I didn't finish it because I think this one's kinda lame.

colored

Uhhh
Forgive this messy coloring of CC
Her hair rendering looked bad. Really Bad.

I enjoyed coloring the cape!

Back