My Drawings (NEW! Elefseus)

definitely familiar
only with different face :)
this was drawn in ze scratch paper, hence the lyrics of tsubasa in upper left :XD:
:nophoto:

another...

lacks shadowing
i'll work on that later :tea:

after finishing howl's moving castle...

only copied calcifer and howl's outfit :3
added scarf :XD:

:tea:

close uppp

am moving all my folders to picasa web albums...
all the images look much better than using (facebook folders)

might check it out
VOL.#1
VOL.#2
VOL.#3

Volumes 1 and 2 contain old (like three years ago?) and some new drawings...

Volume 3 contains only new drawings :) (shocks, was completed within 1 week)

these will be included in Volume 4 as well and will be used in the cover of L.A.
(I don't know if them, Xerxes and Jeanne, will post their cover here)
F1.jpg

F2.jpg

Thanks you very much.
comments are deeply appreciated.
:cry:

and here's another drawing
sora = syaoran
kirby = mokona
running out of good concepts :uh..:
tsubasa_chronicle_game_world_by_joelmarc2008-d4efasp.jpg

Re:

Keep them coming!! They're not bad! :XD:

joel_jman said:
running out of good concepts :uh..:

How about trying to draw an anime version of Kalafina or FJ? :psst: :XD:

^ I second this. :V:

Your drawings are great! I love the last one especially because of Kirby. I'm a huge Kirby fan! :dote:

@ special_K: thanks (^o^;) am also thinking of doing that, I hope it'll turn out good :XD:

@Spirica Rose: thanks!!! am also a huge fan of Kirby... he's sooper cuute :dote: :nosebleed: :dote: :nosebleed: recently, I started playing Kirby Mass Attack and Kirby splitting in 10 cute mini-Kirby's the cutest thing that ever happened in the game :nosebleed:

^ Yes, he is! :shy:
I don't have that game yet! I want to see that. I'm playing Kirby: Super Star Ultra, at the moment. It's the only Kirby game I have. I need to take a trip to GameStop or something.

You should draw more videogame characters! I did make Kirby in MS Paint years ago, but mostly because I was bored. It wasn't very good. :XD:

@sylvi: thanks a lot :XD:

just finished 2 drawings
sadly, am not gonna post anything new until december 17th...
because am gonna do lots of studying (i failed one subject, and my ambition to graduate as magna cum laude crushed badly, and now sunk in the pits of hell... though am still aiming for a cum laude standing even though i wont be credited as such upon graduation...)
-sigh- sometimes me wants to quit chemical engineering and just continue drawing for fun :knife:
oh and am adding more redrawn drawings to vol4
and another special drawing with Sound Horizon's Hiver x Elefseus (by a special request)
and another Haruka Minami-inspired drawing :XD: :XD: :XD:

^ Ohh really? Engineering is hard so you must be an intelligent one (im average and im taking electronics eng'g) :innocent: Its nice that you're graduating already. Good luck! and We'll wait for your drawing :dote:

thank you very much :sohappy:
i've been really busy for the past six months since i've started taking major subjects and instead of using my free time drawing, i ended up using it to watch many movies and finish many games :shy: :shy:

am probably gonna do another summer special volume :ayashii:
of course as requested by most of my female friends who loves lots of lemons
:plot: :plot: :plot:

Back