9/25
Jungapop Mamango
初ライブ!

SHINBASHI ZZ
http://www.zzpad.com/

楽しいライブになる事間違いなし!
遊びにいらしてね~!
img95c6b029zik3zj.jpe

I believe it's something about the typhoon, but other than that...translation soon :glasses:

Translation:

Though I'm talk about the storm, it's not an idle system. It's quite a huge typhoon, the 15th one to approach.

On the news, the earth and sand that are the scars of the typhoon are all the news. With things like "earth and sand", and "the method of earth and stones", human beings are powerless against natural disasters.

I hope that it doesn't exceedingly increase the damage.

However, I have a feeling that such a slowly powerful typhoon wasn't around in the old days. I wonder...is this strange weather too? :hide:

After this, it'll cross the islands of Japan, over all the Kanto region. I hope you'll all be careful.

When I watch the news written as such, the 15th typhoon that somehow passed through. I think it passed through somewhat.

In the northeast direction, everyone please be careful!!

Tomorrow, the typhoon passes away. The blue sky and the temperature both seem to be high!

Ah well, Mani-chan who stayed at the house (reference previous blogs) quietly returned to her home. I was a little lonely, but well, it was good.

Today, because of the typhoon, the people who're only on the Net, the people who're refugees returning home and such, everyone, thank you for your hard work. Please read the cat manga.

September 25
JUNGAPOP Mamango
First live!

Without mistakes, it'll be a fun live! Come to play!

September 22:

いや~昨日の台風は凄かった。

皆さんは大丈夫でしたか?

街の至る所に
ボッキボキに折れた木の枝と
ボッキボキに折れた傘が
ゴロゴロ落ちてた。

っっげ~

渋谷の109の横では
街路樹がポッキリ折れて
タクシーに激突していたニュースには驚かされたぜ。
運転手さんとか大丈夫だっただろか?

本日は台風一過の爽快感は午前中のみ。
午後にはまた大雨。

へんてこな天気だった。

あさてさて、

もうすぐJungapopママンゴの初ライブだ。

いつだって初めての試みの時のライブはワクワクもんさ。
ライブがめっちゃ楽しみになって来たぜ!
ワックワ~~~ク!

9/25
Jungapop Mamango
初ライブ!

SHINBASHI ZZ
http://www.zzpad.com/

遊びにいらしてね~?
img3b838d1fzik8zj.jpe

I'm not coming to that concert unless you include Koichi-san, Jr!!

Double-post :bow:

Translation of Jr's blog, Sept. 22:

Well, yesterday's typhoon was terrible. Is everyone okay?

Everywhere on the street, broken tree branches and broken umbrellas were scattered. The news about roadside trees breaking and falling onto taxis near Shibuya's 109 was frightening. I wonder if the drivers are okay?

Today, the exhilarating feeling of the typhoon's passing away lasted throughout the morning. In the afternoon, there was heavy rain again.

It was strange weather.

Ah well, soon will be JUNGAPOP Mamango's first live. It being a test live for the first time, I'm nervous. Come and enjoy the live! I'm excited about it!

September 25
JUNGAPOP Mamango
First live!
Come play, huh?

Jr's blog, September 26:

img0b90c845zik3zj.jpe

昨夜はmamango初ライブでした。

いや~オモロかった!

来てくれた皆様、本当にありがとう。
股やるよよよ~~ん!!
ビューティフォーピーポー達よ、楽しめましたかぁい?

昨夜の打ち上げは
そりゃ~いい酒だったぜ。

新人です。宜しくお願いしまぁ~す!(^^)/

写真はゲストだったジョップリン得能さん撮影。

Translation:

Last night was Mamango's first live. Yeah, it was interesting!

Everyone who came, honestly, thanks. (I don't get this sentence.) Beautiful people, did you have fun?

As for last night's afterparty, hey~there was good sake.

Newcomer. Nice to meet you!

Joplin Tokuno-san, who was a guest, took the photo.

And...Morio returns :vortex:

Morio's blog, September 27:

得たもの 失ったもの そこには明確な重さなどなく
思い返した時に交差する感情が 心を強くして行く

大切にしよう 

その想いは自分のエゴではなく 本当の気持ち
その気持ちに負けない自分をこれからずっと育てて行くつもりだ

内側に籠っていた自分が外を向いた時の奇跡を教えてくれた魂が
これから先どんな未来を見せてくれるのか
そしてどんな未来を掴んでいくのか

ここへ来ればいい

それだけの言葉で全てを癒してしまうような
そんな人間に成れるのならば 
その術を探す人生で僕は構わない

かけがえに無いものを失う怖さに怯えるならば
人生に覚悟するすればいい

覚悟が出来る かけがえの無いものを 人生に見つけようね

Looks like his usual to me :ohoho:

^ I'd love to know where he got it from :XD:

Translation of Morio's blog:

Things you've won, things you've lost, they don't have a clear weight there. When you think back on it, the intersecting emotions strengthen to your heart.

I want to do it importantly.

Those thoughts aren't one's ego, they're true feelings. After this, growing up yourself, who won't lose to those feelings, is your intention.

The soul that tells you of the miracle of the time when you, secluded inside yourself, turn towards the outside - after this, you can see such a future. And you can seize such a future.

Even if you come here, it's okay.

The words of only that seem to heal everything. If I become such a person, in a life that searches for such a way, I don't mind it.

Even if I'm frightened of losing irreplaceable things, even if I resolve to live, it's okay.

I can be resolved. I'm going to discover life that's irreplaceable.

Sounds like he's trying to convince himself :ohoho:

Jr's blog, September 30:

早いね~、早いねぇ~!!

時の経つのは早いね。
あと3ヶ月で今年も終わりかぁ、、、、

さてさて10月もいよいよスタート。

10月20日は
Gumbo& Bourbon Vol.3
でございます。

ゲストにビッグホンズビーのフラッシュ金子氏が決定!!!

ニューオリーンズ大好きな金ちゃん、
オルガンが炸裂だぞ~!!!今から楽しみじゃ!

皆さん、遊びにいらしてね~!!
http://www.showboat.co.jp/pick_up/201110.html

あさて、
愛猫マウイとレムは毎日暖かい場所の争奪戦の日々です。
imgfdbae263zik3zj.jpe

The more I think about it, the more I'm starting to realize that both of Jr's cats are quite crabby :XD:

EDIT

Translation:

That was fast, that was fast~!!

Passing the time was fast. And the year will end after 3 months...

Well, well, October is starting at last too. On October 20th, Gumbo&Bourbon Vol. 3 is coming. And it's been determined that the guest will be Flash Kaneko-shi of Big Hornsby!!! (<--all a guess)

New Orleans' loved Kane-chan, your organ [playing] is an explosion!!! It'll be so much fun from now!

Everyone, come and play!!

Also, every day my pet cats Maui and Remu have a competition for warm places.

Really, Jr. really should make a 4-panel comic like Kariage-kun or Kobo-chan, His drawing is just awesome.

^ I agree! And on that note...

Jr's blog, October 7:

2011年10月5日
Steve Jobs、ご冥福をお祈りいたします。合掌。。

Macユーザーとしては
みな同じ気持ちだろうなぁ、、、、早すぎる、、、、、、、

マックが無かったら今の世界は存在しないだろうね。

初めて買ったMacはMachintosh Plus

音楽旅行をしていたニューヨークで購入。

あまりの最先端に未来をもの凄く感じたのを覚えている。

MIDIとかくらいしか出来ないのに
DTM(デスクトップミュージック)に夢中になった。
あまりに夢中になり、その後、DTMの講師とかにもなったりした事もあったなぁ。

いつだってMacは手放せなかった。

しばらくして、Macから当遠ざかった事もあった。

Jobsが復帰してから、またMacが手放せなくなった。
リンゴシールをベースとかにも貼りまくってた。

数えたら、沢山のapple製品に囲まれた生活。。
そう、僕もみんなと同じ、そこのあなたもアナタも私も、、、、、

アップルユーザーだもんね!!!!!!!!

世界中のAppleユーザーと同じ気持ちです。
だってMacユーザーだもんね。

林檎信者

彼の林檎を一口かじれば
イマジネーションが溢れ出す
アダムとイブの知恵の実さ
一口かじればみんな林檎信者

合掌。

ありがとう、Steve!
imgb80d4f3ezikezj.jpe

Translation:

On October 5, 2011. Steve Jobs, rest in peace. Amen.

As Mac users, I wonder if everyone has the same feelings...it was too fast...

I think today's world without Macs would be nonexistent.

The first Mac I bought was a Macintosh Plus. I bought it on my New York music trip. I remember the terrible feeling of an ultra-fine future. In spite of being unable to use it for MIDI, I was ecstatic to use it for DTM (desktop music). I was too thrilled, and afterwards I wanted to be a DTM lecturer. (guess)

But I couldn't relinquish the Mac. Soon afterwards, I had to be quite far from the Mac. Because Jobs returned, again I couldn't relinquish it. And I stuck an Apple sticker on my bass.

If I were to count, I have a life that revolves around the many Apple products. So, both others and myself are the same, you there, and you, and I...

All the Apple users!

The Apple users in the world have the same feelings. Mac users, too.

Apple devotees:

If you take a bite of his Apple, your imagination overflows. The truth of Adam and Eve's wisdom - everyone who takes a bite of his Apple becomes an Apple devotee.

Amen.

Thank you, Steve!

I've never used an Apple product myself. Too expensive for me :spotlight:

I paraphrased a bit of this because the Japanese phrasing wouldn't quite work in English. Also, I counted, and it took me only fifteen minutes to translate this! :dote:

Jr's blog, October 9:

渋谷公会堂の『噺家ひとすじ六十年 桂 歌丸 特選落語会』を見て来た。

中学生の時、噺家を志してから60年一筋でやって来た『桂歌丸師匠』は
最高に面白かった。現代風に言うと『神』だな。

歌丸さまは僕の母親とほぼ同い年だそうだ。

歌丸師匠は、体脂肪がマイナスだそうだ(円楽said so.)

むむ、がしかし、、、、

かなり見た目より声は力強いし、
ゲストの笑点メンバーの中でもNo.1の『噺家っぷり』でした。
きっと『生き様』とか色々、

背負っているものが違う貫禄が伝わって違って見えた。

うまく凄さを伝えられないけど、、、

さすが『笑点』の司会者なんだよね。

前座の春風亭昇太(独身)、三遊亭円楽(腹黒)、三遊亭小遊三(ぬすっと)、三遊亭好楽(子供に大人気)は各20分程度の落語だったが、

トリをつとめる桂 歌丸師匠は、40分以上(たぶんそれくらいだったかな?)でした。
歌丸の落語の話しっぷりは面白かった&素晴らしかった。神だぜ~~~~!!!!

そりゃそうさ、
オイラが生まれた時に歌丸師匠は
すでに芸歴17年だったんだもんね。(っッゲ~~~~~~~!!)

(ちなみに私はベーシスト歴20年です。)

ブレてない男はかっこいい!

その次に輝いていたのが、
コンペイ師匠の後から『笑点』のメンバー入りした林家たい平師匠。

生のうちげ花火(笑点を見て下さい)は、かなりリアルで感動しました。

(舞台を叩く、例のヤツです)

、、、、、、。

とにもかくにも

2部構成あった3時間近くのの特選落語愛会は
大満足であった。

菊ちゃんを抜いた笑点メンバーの一人一人の落語は
皆様個性的でとても面白かった。(ある意味テレビのまんまだった^^)

(ちなみに菊ちゃんは北海道で仕事だったんだって。)

一緒につれて行った母親は
たまに居眠りをして
小遊三主将の一番面白い時の爆笑で
目をさましたりしていた(笑)

20分間の休憩中の時の渋谷公会堂のトイレは
いつもの渋公と違う匂いがしたりした。

、、、、、、、、、。

さて、
大満足の特選落語会、

お土産つきでした。

手ぬぐいと扇子と非売品の湯のみ茶碗。
60周年の歌丸師匠のお土産には、、、

六十の
坂を登って
七十余

頂上までの
遠さよ

と、書いてありました。

Cool!

imge0599729zik8zj.jpe

Morio's blog, October 9:

一瞬は本当に大切で どうしても掴めていない自分に愕然とした日

分かっているつもりの自分が一番愚かで 馬鹿者だった

「過信」はいけない 「想い」は自分のモノだけにしちゃいけない

空間が必要だから 大きな空間を空けておこう

今の自分にはそれが精一杯だから 時間を掛けずに一気に

「余裕」は「過信」じゃない

「思いやり」は押し付けてはいけない

胸に焼き付けなきゃ

ぬくもりを手にしたいから 自分の手をしっかり温めておこう

時間を苦しさに感じさてしまうのも 感じるのも もう嫌だから

I've got my work cut out for me :hero:

Double-post for length :bow:

Translation of Jr's blog:

I went to see Shibuya City Hall's "Talking House Earnest Sixty-Year Katsura Utamaru Special Comic Story Meeting".

When I was in middle school, since I'd aspired to "talking house", the "Master Katsura Utamaru" that I went to see for an hour was just the most interesting thing. In talking about the present-day wind, he was a "god".

Utamaru-sama seemed to be the same age as my mother and my kindergarten teacher. And as for Master Utamaru, the fat of his body seemed to be 'minus'. (Enraku said so.) (And we'll find out about Enraku below.)

Well, anyway...

His eyes and his voice were quite reassuring, and the smile point of the guests, even in the members, was the No. 1 "talking house". Surely things such as "way of life" are various, things you're burdened with are a different presence, and you can see it changing as it's handed down.

But he doesn't convey them in clever awesomeness...

As you'd expect, he's the MC of "the smile point".

The opening performances of Harukaze Teishota (bachelor), San'yuutei Enraku (malicious), San'yuutei Koyuuza (thief), and San'yuutei Koraku (most popular of the kids) each had a comic story of 20 minutes; but Master Katsura Utamaru, who tried his best from the heart, had over 40 minutes (probably about that much?).

Utamaru's comic story was interesting and wonderful. He's a god~!

Well, when we were born, Master Utamaru had already been doing his craft for 17 years. (Gaaah!)

(By the way, I've been a bassist for 20 years.)

A man who doesn't brag is cool!

Sparkling in the next part, from behind the confetti master, was Master Hayashiya Taihei who really broke into the members of the "smile point".

As for the pure fireworks (please look at the smile point), I was moved because they looked quite real. (Hitting the stage, for example.)

In any case, it being a 2-part organization, the Special Comic Story Meeting went close to three hours and I was quite satisfied.

The comic stories that, one by one, Kiku-chan drew out from the members' smile points, everyone found personally interesting. (The meaning I have is [something to do with TV])

(By the way, Kiku-chan works in Hokkaido.)

My mother, who I went together with, occasionally nodded off, but she woke up thanks to the roar of laughter during Master Kozuuya's most interesting moment (laugh).

And as for the bathroom of the Shibuya City Hall (during the 20-minute break), Shibuya always has a different smell.

:XD:

Well, Special Comic Story Meeting of great satisfaction, I got souvenirs. A hand towel, a folding fan, and a not-for-sale teacup. Souvenirs of Master Utamaru's 60-year anniversary...

"Climb the slope
of sixty years
More than seventy

Till you reach
The faroff summit~"

So, that's what I've written.

Cool!

Note: I'm not sure whether this Master Utamaru guy has been storytelling for 60 years, or whether he's just 60 years old. The way Jr talks about it, the translation could go either way.

Sorry for weird spots. This was one of his most difficult posts to translate :bow:

Translation of Morio's blog:

A moment is truly important. No matter what, it's a day that makes you - who cannot grasp it - amazed.

You, who have plans you understand, are the stupidest. You're a stupid person.

You shouldn't "overestimate". "Thoughts" aren't your only things.

Because space is necessary, let's empty out a big space. Because you're trying with all your might now, don't take the time all at once.

"A surplus of time" isn't "overestimation". "Sympathy" shouldn't be forced. It burns inside your heart.

Since I want warmth in my hands, surely it'll warm your hands.

Because even being able to feel the painfulness of time, even feeling it, is already unpleasant.

The usual :ohoho:

Re:

ninetales said:
And as for the bathroom of the Shibuya City Hall (during the 20-minute break), Shibuya always has a different smell.

:XD:

Maybe its because they use different cleaning liquids each time :XD:

^ Yeah, let's hope it's that :XD:

Jr's blog, October 11:

明日から
Sandii's Super Reviews The Heart Of Paradise in 富山!!!

10/13(水)富山県民会館
10/14(木)クロスランドおやべ

メンバー、スタッフ、ダンサー含め30人以上の大人数で富山へ遠征で~す。

まさにSandii一座ですな。

お近くの方は是非どうぞ!!

富山はKalafina以来です。
楽しみなのは、
白海老白海老!

行ってきマ~ス(^^)v

猫たちはお留守番。
ネコマンガ載せておきま~す。
imgfcedee94zikazj.jpe

I think he's going to Sendai :omg:

Translation:

From tomorrow, Sandii's Super Reviews The Heart Of Paradise in Tomiyama!!!

10/13 (Wed.) Tomiyama Prefectural Meeting Hall
10/14 (Thu.) Crossland Oyabe

Including the members, the staff and the dancers, it's an expedition to Tomiyama with a great number of people, over 30. Surely it's Sandii's troupe.

People in the area, please certainly come!!

I haven't been to Tomiyama since Kalafina. (??) It'll be fun, and...white shrimp, white shrimp! Let's go~

The cats are getting a house-sitter. I'm mentioning it in the neko manga.

Took me less than five minutes to translate this one! I was done before Raspberry Dream finished :ohoho:

Jr's blog, October 15:

img519ca6a0zik8zj.jpe

Sandii一座の富山遠征、無事に昨夜帰ってきました。

メンバー、スタッフ、ダンサー総勢30人近い人数の富山の旅、
大型バスを借り切っての移動とか、
まるで大人の遠足ですな。

あ~、楽しかったぁ(^^)v

富山の美味しいお酒と飯に
みんなでまた来たいねぇ~~~~!!!
と、みんな再度の富山を強く願っておりやす!

お世話になった富山の方々、
誠にありがとうございました!

2日目のクロスランドおやべの会場には
なぜか
27ホールものパターゴルフ嬢(場)が付いておりました。

断る理由が何処にあろう。

リハーサル終了後、
メンバーのウクレレおじさんキヨシ小林さんとカリンバBUNと
短い開演時間前にさっそくラウンドへ。

久々のグリーンにちょっとリフレッシュいたした!

しかし富山は何度来てもDEEP!!!
税金の使い方、文化を大事にしているのかな。
とっても素敵な会場でした。

あぁ、、、
音楽とゴルフの毎日。

こんな旅なら365日したいもんだねぇ~。

Jr looks so adorable there :love:

Jr.'s goatee is so beautiful. :love: Maybe he'll one day tie it up again in that adorable way that looks like a face ponytail.

I forgot to say, but thank you for translating all of this! Especially Jr.'s! :bow:

^ You're welcome :XD: That's my pleasure, as Kore-chan Koichi-san would say.

Translation of Jr's blog, October 15:

Sandii's group safely returned from the Tomiyama expedition last night. The 30-odd people who went on the journey - members, staff, dancers, everyone - went on a big bus reserved for the trip, on a completely adult journey.

Ah, it was fun!

I want to enjoy Tomiyama's delicious sake and food with everyone again!!! Yeah, I strongly wish for another trip to Tomiyama with everyone!

People of Tomiyama, to whom I'm indebted, really thank you very much!

At Crossland Oyabe on the second day, somehow, I went to a 27-hole putter-golf place. I wonder where the reason for leaving was...

After rehearsal finished, I immediately played a round with the ukelele-playing members "Uncle" Kiyoshi Obayashi-san and Karinba BUN, in the short time before beginning. It was somewhat refreshing, being on the green for the first time in a while!

However, no matter how many times I go, Tomiyama's DEEP!!! The management of taxes makes culture important. It was a very lovely place.

Ah...every day was music and golf. I want to have such a trip 365 days of the year~

Back