Musicians blogs (Korenaga, "Jr", Akagi etc) [all posts go here]

^ Although probably not that noticeably :psst:

Translation in progress Done! :glasses:

Translation of Jr's blog, August 26:

Before --> After

Well, it's what happened afterward.

When two months go by, even the cats fill out with the 'summer cut' finished.

Coincidentally, I also did a diet this summer. Because if I eat everything I want to eat, my body would be huge!?

(I have no idea what this sentence is about, but I know that he lost 8kg...)

The pants of my stage outfit have become baggy. (<--guess)

Ah well - when it becomes cooler, I'll get my autumn appetite.

But I'll try not to rebound!

In US terms, Jr lost almost 20 pounds~ :cheer:

Finally, Jr~ :sohappy:

Jr's blog, September 1:

img30bb2da6zik2zj.jpe

八月の仕事も落ち着いたので、
夏休みを取り、逗子に行ったり、八ヶ岳に行ったりしました。

そう、これは夏休み。

身も心もリフレッシュしました。

昨日はキースへリング美術館に遊びに行ってきました。

そこには『アーチストの湯』という

滅多に入れない温泉がありました。

つかって30分後、

空にはUFOが飛んでました。

飲み過ぎたのかなぁ、、、、。

普段会えない心の友人たちに会えるとうれしいなぁ。

よっしゃ、エネルギー満タンさ。

いい湯だった。

9月3日 吉祥寺Rock joint GB
三宅伸治バンド

やるよ~!

Wow, those hot springs sure do cure a lot of ailments :XD:

Translation:

Having finished my August work, I took a summer vacation, and went to Zushi and Yatsugadake.

Well, this is my summer vacation.

I refreshed my body and mind. Yesterday, I went to visit the 'Kiisuheringu' art gallery.

There's a place called "Artist's Hot Spring" there, a hot spring that I rarely go to. After thirty minutes of soaking, a UFO flew by in the sky.

I wonder if I'd been drinking too much.....

I'm glad because I can see the true friends that I ordinarily don't get to see. And now, my energy tank is full. It was a great hot spring.

September 3, Kisshouji Rock Joint GB
Miyake Shinji Band

We're going to do it!

Jr's blog is always entertaining :XD:

Jr's blog, September 4:

http://image.space.rakuten.co.jp//lg01/79/0000234979/82/imgee82209bzikfzj.jpeg
昨夜は吉祥寺GBにて横道坊主と三宅バンドでした~(^∀^)ノ
来てくれたビューティフォーピーポ~♪~θ(^0^ )ありがとうどえ~す!

橋本潤さん、元気そうでなにょり!ツインベースで三宅バンドは楽しかったなぁ(o^∀^o)(o^∀^o)

両サイドベーシストで歌う三宅さん、新しいバンドスタイルですな。なはは

大人なロックバンドな夜でした~!

俺たちゃ~まだまだやるぜ~ぃ!死ぬまでだな(⌒~⌒)v
エネルギーが有る限り。

お陰さまで朝5時まで呑んでしまった。
なぜそんなに呑む?
そこに酒があるから~(≧∇≦)

横道坊主も三宅バンドも最高(^∀^)ノだろ?

The picture's extremely big, so I linked it in :bow:

But make sure to look, it's awesome~ :sohappy:

Translation:

Last night, at Kisshouji GB, it was Yokomichi Bouzu and Miyake Band~
The beautiful people who came, thank~you!

Hashimoto Jun-san, you seemed energetic! The twin basses with Miyake Band was fun.

With Miyake-san singing with both 'side bassists', it's a new band style. Heehee.

It was an 'adult rock band' night!

We'll still do it! Till we die...
We'll have energy as much as we can.

We drank till 5 in the morning. (There's a strange thing at the beginning of that sentence, so I'm paraphrasing.) And such drinking is? Because sake's there.

Yokomichi Bouzu and Miyake Band are the best. Don't you think so?

Apparently Jr's discovered alcohol :omg:

Jr's blog, September 6:

すっかり秋ですね~。

食欲の秋、スポーツの秋、読書の秋、実家の不動産の空き、堺まちゃ~あき、、

ま、色々ありますね。

先日ジャンガのアニキと一平と9/25のライブの打ち合わせをした。
@ SHINBASHI ZZ JUNGAPOP MAMANGO

そう、ジャンガポッポママンゴの初ライブ。

ジャンガは5人。

アニキと一平とオイラの3人の時は
Jungapop Mamango
です。よろしく。

ウ~~~~と言ったら『ママンゴー!!』といってください。

普段のジャンガとはまたひと味違う新しいユニットです。
特徴は3人ともガンガン歌います。
もちろんアニキも歌います。

僕も沢山歌いたい歌があります。

是非遊びに来て下さいね~~!!

SHINBASHI ZZ
http://www.zzpad.com/

季節の変わり目は猫にとってもあるのか!?
アトピー持ちのレムリアは大変です。

早く良くなってほしいなぁ、、、
img02ba6395zikdzj.jpe

I want to go :rain:

EDIT

Translation:

It's completely autumn. (Uh, the season technically hasn't changed yet...)

Autumn appetite, autumn sports, autumn reading, free space in the home real estate, the world...

Ah, various things.

The other day, we had a meeting about the September 25th live with JUNGA, Aniki and Ippei. At SHINBASHI ZZ - "JUNGAPOP MAMANGO".

So, it's JUNGAPOP MAMANGO's first live. JUNGA is 5 people. With Aniki and Ippei, our time of 3 people is JUNGAPOP MAMANGO. That's right.

If you say "Woo!", please say "MAMANGO!!"

Still, even with the usual JUNGA, it's a new unit that has different taste. As for the features, 3 people will be singing intensely. Of course, Aniki will sing too.

There are lots of songs I want to sing too.

Please certainly come to visit!!

With the changes of the season, it's affecting the cats very much, isn't it!? (guess)
And Remuria, with her atopic (?), is terrible.

I want her to get better quickly...

A while ago Jr mentioned something about one of his cats having health problems...apparently they've come back :confu:

A while ago Jr mentioned something about one of his cats having health problems...apparently they've come back
Poor kitty. I hope it will recover soon

Sorry, I keep forgetting to translate that blog :bow:

But it looks like I'll have my hands full with Jr's blog, September 11:

imgca52409czik3zj.jpe

あれから10年。

早いもんだなぁ。

そしてあれから6ヶ月

こんな日は『平和』について色んな事を考えました。

ちょっとテレビを見ない間に
勝手に総理大臣がかわてっるような
こんな国。

大丈夫かなぁ?

文句もいいたいけど、
そんな時は

Love & Peace

愛と『平和』

愛はみんな持っている。
そして産み出せる。

がしかし、

『平和』は心が落ち着いていないと訪れない。

余裕のない状態じゃ~
『平和』なんか訴えられない。

そうなんだ、『平和』は
勝ち取るんだ。
『和平』は結びにいくんだ。
『三平』釣りのキチガイなんだ。

戦争とか原発とか、問題が色々あっても、、、、

手に入れるには
己の力で手に入れるしかないんだ。

勝負事が苦手な方には
一生懸命努力してないと
手に入れられない。

だから『平和』を望むなら
心の状態を落ち着かせる為に
努力するんだ。

私、平和主義の超ネアカポジティブ男としては

祈ります。

心から祈ります。

世界の『平和』を。
911、変な事起きなくてよかった。

でも

みんなが『平和』を手に入れて
『愛』を持って生きて行けば

それでいいのだ。

手っ取り早くがんばるしかないんだからね。

人を幸せにする為に
己の身を焦がせたら本望だね。

そうなるには、戦うしかないのだ。
心の知っている方へ進むんだ。

『人生』に『平和』は
そう、簡単には手に入らないんだよ、だれだって。
祈り願っているんだよね。

生きているほとんどの人が『人生とは?』
なんか理解なんか出来ない事なんだからね。

Love & Peace

あったりまえに言葉にするだけじゃなく
僕らはその『理想』が人間の『生き方』として最高!
ということは理解は誰でもしているのだから。

迷っても大丈夫大丈夫、
『愛』がそっちへ示してくれる。

やっぱ『愛』だな!!!!ピンポ~ん!

広場で3分間の黙祷があった時、
僕はそんな事を考えました。

The Love you take is equal the Love You make.

Translation:

From that, it's been ten years. It went by fast, too.

And six months from that, on a day like this, I thought about various things concerning "peace". In the space where I couldn't watch TV a little, seeming to selfishly exchange the Prime Minister...a country like this.

I wonder if they're okay?

I want to complain, but such a time...

Love & Peace. Love and "Peace".

Everyone carries love. And they give it away. But, as for "peace": if your heart can't settle, it can't visit you. It's a condition without composure. You can't appeal to such a thing as "peace".

Well, as for "peace", one obtains it. "Peace" is a union. "Sanpei" (peace?) is "fishing madness". (??)

Even if problems are various, with things like war and nuclear plants...

With obtaining it, there's nothing for it but for one to obtain strength. With win-or-lose situations being dislikeable people, if you don't try very hard with all your strength, you won't be able to obtain it. Therefore, if you want "peace", for the sake of steadying the condition of your heart, use all your strength.

As for me, being a man of pacifism's great positiveness, I'm praying for it. From my heart, I'm praying for it. For world "peace". With 911, different things didn't happen, and that was good.

Well.

Everyone obtains "peace" if they hold on to "love". And that's good. Because there's nothing to do but hold hands and quickly try your best. For the sake of making people happy, even if one must burn one's body, it's still satisfying. For something like that, you have to fight. You advance to a side that your heart knows.

In "life", there's "peace". And, if you simply can't obtain it, who will? Pray and wish for it.

People who are almost alive say "Life?" Because with such an understanding, there are things they can't do.

Love & Peace. If you meet them before you, just saying words isn't good enough. For us, using that "ideal" as a person's "way of life" is the best thing to do! Therefore, for something like that, the understanding is in anyone.

Even if you lose your way, it's all right, it's all right, because "love" will be pointed out to you where you are. Absolutely, it's "love"!!!! Ta-da!

In the plaza, when they had three minutes of silent prayer, I thought about such things.

The love you take is equal to the love you make.

There are a few things I didn't quite get here :spotlight:

Double-post :bow: I really hope this isn't against the rules...

Jr's blog, September 13:

そう、今日9/13日は
我が家の猫たち(マウイ、レム)の誕生日である。

おめでとう!8才

昨夜からうちにもう一匹の姉妹猫が泊まりに来ております。
この子も誕生日。マナラニ(愛称マナちゃん)

こいつがめっちゃビビリでおとなしい。
おとなしすぎて不憫なくらい。

本当に血がつながっている3匹なのに
毛の色が違うもので一人孤独を愛する猫になってしまった。

3匹で一緒に住んでいた頃は
いつも一人別行動だったり引きこもりがちだったマナちゃん、
別々に暮らすようになり、愛情を独り占め出来るようになり
マナちゃんはすっかり社交的になった(はず)。

久々にうちに来たら
すっかり昔の状態に戻っているし。

見当たらないと
トイレでひとり寝てたりするし。

本日も見当たりません。

が、

我が家では誕生日に
秋刀魚を買って来て食べさせてあげるのが毎年の恒例行事。

秋刀魚を焼き始めるときっと出て来てくれるかなぁ?

imgf89fad04zikdzj.jpe

EDIT

Translation:

Well, today being the day of September 13th, it's the birthday of the cats of my house (Maui and Remu).

Congratulations! 8 years old. :white:

Starting last night, their sister cat already came to stay over. It's also this cat's birthday. Manarani is her name. (Nickname: Mana-chan)

This girl's very quiet and docile. Seems to be compassionate beyond quietness. Truly, in spite of those three animals being connected by blood, she's different in the color of her fur and is also the type of cat who loves one person alone.

As for the time when these three animals lived together, Mani-chan - being always different towards one person, seeming to get along separately, seemingly able to monopolize love - well, Mani-chan was completely sociable (or should've been).

When she arrived here after many days, she returned completely to her old ways. If she wasn't to be found, she was alone sleeping in the bathroom. Even today, I can't find her.

But, with the birthdays in my house, buying some pike fish so they can eat it is my annual established custom. I wonder if I should start definitely baking the fish?

I actually didn't think his cats were 8 years old already... :spotlight:

^ I think it's how small they are :shy:

Jr's blog, September 14:

昨日の13日は
私の愛猫たちの誕生日でした。

一昨日から預かっている猫『マナちゃん』はとても気の弱いおとなしい子。

我が家では毎年秋刀魚を焼いて
一番美味しい身のとこだけを
食べさせてあげてます。

昨日も個々に分けた小皿で食べさせたところ、
マナちゃん、一口食べた後
レムリアに奪われてました。

気の弱い子は
守ってあげたいが、
弱肉強食なこの世の中、
がんばって食い込んでこいよ!マナ!

今週末までは
『マナちゃん』が気になる、、、、、。
imgb0459792zikdzj.jpe

I wonder if Morio's updating on one of his other blogs? He hasn't blogged since August 22... :ayashii: Or maybe I should just be glad that he's not around much :ohoho:

EDIT

Translation:

Yesterday, the 13th, was my pet cats' birthdays.

The cat that I'd taken charge of starting the day before yesterday, Mani-chan, is an obedient child with very delicate feelings.

In my house, I baked the annual pike fish, so they could eat the most delicious part of the body. Even yesterday, in the places where they could eat from individually separated small dishes, Mani-chan's (after she ate one mouthful) was snatched away by Remuria.

As for this child with delicate feelings, I want to keep her safe, but in this world of 'survival of the fittest', she has to try her best to eat herself! Mani!

Till this weekend, I'll be anxious about Mani-chan......

Mani-chan reminds me of my cat :ohoho:

Double-post :bow:

Jr's blog, September 15:

猫三匹生活も随分慣れてこず、

うちの猫たちはどこか本調子ではない感じ。

微妙ね。

あ~あ、微妙ね。

マナちゃんが不憫だ~。

結局マナの分の秋刀魚は全部レムに取られてました。が~~ん!!

マナがんばれ、後3日で帰れるからね。

9/25
Jungapop Mamango
初ライブ!

SHINBASHI ZZ
http://www.zzpad.com/

遊びに来い来い!
imga15dacb3zikbzj.jpe

Just found out that this Mamango thing doesn't have Koichi-san in it, unlike the usual JUNGA...which means that it's going to be a significantly less-enjoyable performance :uh..:

^ He's just taking care of the third one till the weekend. She's a sister of his other two cats.

Translation of September 15:

Not becoming extremely accustomed to even three-cat living, the cats that live here don't have normal feelings anywhere.

It's a delicate thing. Ah, it's delicate.

I have pity for Mani-chan. Eventually, her entire share of the pike fish was taken by Remu. Gaaah!! Try your best, Mani, because three days from now you'll be going back home.

9/25
JUNGAPOP Mamango
First live!

Come to visit, come to visit!

Re:

ninetales said:
^ He's just taking care of the third one till the weekend. She's a sister of his other two cats.
I see. Having many cats is fun :dote:

Speaking of cats, there is a stary cat in the garden that's between 4 different buildings. There are many stray cats there years now, some have grown up and made kittens and died afterwards by car accidents.

The cat I want to talk about, when I met it for the first time was in May and was some weeks old really small and cute, it surprised me that it let me to
fondle since for over a year every cat that I was meeting was affraid of me for some reason. We (me my brother and mother) started to be feeding it since it was coming every time were were going downstairs. It grew and at some point we met someone from a near by building that told us that its male (we didnt knew since then so we named it Dominique (because its a french name that's used for both men and women, just to be safe, and because the scandal of Dominique Strauss Kann was in news at that period :XD: )

Now many people from 2 buildings feed it and it has grown up more, he's such a fondling lover and it comes even till the car to salut us every time live and he's here every time we come nad go anyway, its just so touching since's he's behaviouring just a human would do :dote: :dote:

[EDIT]
Ontopic:

For those who are interested:

MUSICIANS: Updated with profile information for the bassists “Ogiwara “Mecken” Motofumi” and “Vagabond Suzuki”. http://canta-per-me.net/musicians/ (near bottom)

I was sure there was a Musicians section thread in the Suggestion but I cant find it now :uh..:

^ I dont want to take its freedom from it. the garden and the area in general is its habitat and it have much less space if I would take it home, & that since others feed it too its not costy for me too :plot:

Re:

george1234 said:
^ I dont want to take its freedom from it. the garden and the area in general is its habitat and it have much less space if I would take it home, & that since others feed it too its not costy for me too :plot:
You know... I'm pretty sure every stray cat or dog wants to have a home. And it would gladly change its free life for a warm place, food and nice people around. I myself gave home to a stray kitty 11 years ago and it doesn't seem to miss it freedom. My friend did the same a week ago and her cat is happy too.

Back