KALAFINA WILL BE IN MALAYSIA Anime festival Asia

I see...... good luck to you then~ :cheer: Just do your best and it'll all be over soon! :goodjob:

Well, one does certainly hope for more favourable opportunities to stalk see them right on home ground... :psst:

/takes cover... :hide:

Re: Re:

ritardando said:
Special_K said:
I only want to be back stage....... :psst:

If I could be a part of their back-stage crew, of course i'll choose it :psst:

I know someone called Keiko who is studying stage management where I work... if Kalafina ever toured here I'm sure that she'd be happy to be crew (-:.

PS, if Kalafina ever came to Australia they should do some photo-shoots and videos at http://www.martindalehall.com/ where some of "Picnic at Hanging Rock" was filmed.

^
Is she the "Keiko Kajiura" in our "Funny pics" thread? :psst:

From AFA's Facebook:

Exclusive pre-order of AFA Malaysia Super Anisong Genki Live!! VIP Tickets!
RM308 2 Day VIP / RM168 1 Day VIP
From 10am – 10pm 06.05.12 (SUN) 1 Day Only!
at Plaza Low Yat, No. G-006, Ground Floor, Telventure ticketing booth.

Any one in KL taking advantage of this?

Re:

CruelAngel said:
From AFA's Facebook:

I might.

^ Hello~ :innocent:

Awesome. Hope you get front row tickets!

I'm still trying to find someone to go with... :uh..:

Re:

CruelAngel said:

Hi~ :V:
I hope I get front row tickets too, but we'll see. And I'm likely going alone too :leaf: because no one I know around me likes Kalafina as well, and I sure am not going to drag some random friend making them pay rm168 to watch the concert with me.

By the way...I am df, the person who keeps spamming your blog's chatbox. Nice to meet you here~

Re:

AYYX said:
^ BF/BFF/etc.? All unavailable? :confu:

Trying to drag my fiance along :XD: I have a friend who wants to go but may not get leave...

magnolia~ said:
I hope I get front row tickets too, but we'll see. And I'm likely going alone too :leaf: because no one I know around me likes Kalafina as well, and I sure am not going to drag some random friend making them pay rm168 to watch the concert with me.

By the way...I am df, the person who keeps spamming your blog's chatbox. Nice to meet you here~
[/quote]

Nothing wrong with going alone, really, I'm sure Kalafina will be all you need :V: But travelling alone is a bit daunting for me...Yup, saw your post ^_^ Nice to meet you here too! I'd totally love to fangirl with you if I could.

CruelAngel said:
Nothing wrong with going alone, really, I'm sure Kalafina will be all you need :V: But travelling alone is a bit daunting for me...Yup, saw your post ^_^ Nice to meet you here too! I'd totally love to fangirl with you if I could.
That's true! Kalafina is all I need! :hero: Plus it would be rather awkward if my random friend were to witness me screaming my love for Keiko... :uh..:

Ahaha, I hope you do make it then so we can fangirl together :dote:

magnolia~ said:
CruelAngel said:

I don't know what AFA is like, but went on my own to Animelo Summer Live 2011 with almost no Japanese language skills and had the time of my life.

magnolia~ said:
CruelAngel said:
From AFA's Facebook:

I might.

I might too... but a little bit late.... since i have something to do in the morning. I hope I can still get the VIP seat :uh..:

AYYX said:
Yasogami said:
I'm trying to go in the morning to, question is how :uh..:
Question for me is how to get around, once I'm in there... :ayashii:

Well to be clear what I meant here is the ticket pre-order event tomorrow.
About where AFA will be held on the event day I'm still planning transport, but if you need my help you can pm me and I'll see what I can do. :swt:

Back