KALAFINA WILL BE IN MALAYSIA Anime festival Asia

Not planning to fly over, murrurue? :confu:

For myself, I haven't really started planning how to get there yet, even by now... :XD: :spotlight:

^ Playing it a little close, aren't you? :XD: Nah, I'm pretty sure getting a coach to KL shouldn't be too hard.

Anyone going for the press preview on the 8th? I should already be in KL that afternoon, so hopefully I can make it. Wonder how many people I'll have to jostle with to get a glimpse of Kalafina...

Re:

AYYX said:
Not planning to fly over, murrurue? :confu:
Malaysia is close to Philippines but I just started working again, and I can't just leave like that. Cruel ne? :leaf:

Poor you....

and....and... and... poor me !!!!
I've no choice but to sell my VIP ticket :omg: :omg: :omg: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I.AM.SO.SAD. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I bought the ticket while I'm still strong. But now I can't sit longer without having a back pain!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Any of you wanna buy my ticket....? (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~)
Or do you have any friend who would like to go but dont have the ticket...? (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~)
RM171 for Row G seat 19... If no buyer I will frame the ticket....so that I can cry whenever I see it :cry:

^ maybe she slipped somewhere, and while falling hit her back, or someone was not careful enuogh while riding (moter)bike :confu:

Autograph ballot results are out here.

I finally got mine after losing last year. *tears of joy*

Looking at the autograph timings... Kalafina to perform last?

@KONIcchi:
I'm sorry you can't go. Maybe next time when you're in better shape? I'm confident they'll try and bring them back again, seeing as Kalafina filled their autograph quota easily this year as well.

Hatouchan said:
Looking at the autograph timings... Kalafina to perform last?

According to the concert schedule, Kalafina's performing 2nd (or 2nd last, whichever way you wish to see it :ohoho:). That does makes sense when matched up with the timing of the autograph session as the ladies will, after their portion of the concert, have some time (~an hour or so) to rest/refresh themselves before braving facing the torrential onslaught of rabid fans/paparazzi/whoever afterwards...

What do you think? :plot:

^ That works too, but where are you getting the concert schedule from?
Also, I'm not rabid. Much. I promise to behave!

^ Orly? :ayashii: Pretty much same here, really... :psst:

Concert schedule? Ticket info page, no? :confu: (Do scroll down.)

This?

Day 1 : 09.06.2012
• Maon Kurosaki
• Kalafina
• Aimi

Day 2 : 10.06.2012
• FLOW
• KOTOKO
• Sea☆A

By that logic, though, Sea☆A will close out day 2. How (im)possible is that?

^ Yep, that's the list alright. :plot:
And what's wrong/right with Sea☆A closing the event for us all? :ohoho: Not that I'm staying to listen...

Re:

george1234 said:
^ maybe she slipped somewhere, and while falling hit her back, or someone was not careful enuogh while riding (moter)bike :confu:
That would be the case. tsktsk or maybe she have back problems, just like my mom. :confu:

Back