KALAFINA WILL BE IN MALAYSIA Anime festival Asia

Re:

Hatouchan said:
Autograph ballot results are out here.

I finally got mine after losing last year. *tears of joy*
I won the ballot too~!!! :TdT: :TdT: :TdT: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

@KONIcchi: Too bad you can't make it :cry: But like Hatouchan said, believe that Kalafina will surely come back again! Be strong!

^ Ah, that dreaded line... :uh..:

But no mistake there I suppose... else we'd have gotten a much better photo of Kalafina at KL airport already, like SP Cat's or Sea*A's... :glower:

Edit: Even FLOW allowed a decent pic... :knife:

They've arrived! Awesome :dote:

Only one of the two tickets I bought for my friend and I won the ballot...We'll have to settle who gets the autograph somehow (possibly through a duel to the death :hero: ) Oh, all right, we'll probably try negotiation first...

Heading to KL tomorrow morning, I haven't packed at all and I'm still in the office :uh..: I'm probably going to pass out on the coach ride.

And...I'll ask again...anyone going to the press preview at Plaza Low Yat tomorrow? :confu:

i think the staffs respect the security of female artists like kalafina to the level that they do not tolerate paparazzi.

So, which one of you peeps should I be keeping an eye out for during AFAMY day 1?

@cruel equal is going, prolly me too :/

Re:

CruelAngel said:
And...I'll ask again...anyone going to the press preview at Plaza Low Yat tomorrow? :confu:
I want to...but like you said before, who knows how many people I'll have to jostle with to get a glimpse of them. Plus, a Friday evening/night is never a good time to be in the heart of KL, so I think I'll pass. Guess I'll see them on Day 1 itself. :dote:

Yasogami said:
So, which one of you peeps should I be keeping an eye out for during AFAMY day 1?
Me~! :V:

Thanks for all the pics, ZoaKaizer and HimeWakana! :XD:

OMG! AFA ARTIST STAYING IN THE SAME HOTEL AS ME!!!
I SAW MAON KUROSAKI!!!!! :shy: :nosebleed: :shy: :nosebleed:

Back