KALAFINA WILL BE IN MALAYSIA Anime festival Asia

OMG!!! While waiting for the Taxi to fetch me to my dinner destination, i met Kalafina at the Lobby of Federal Hotel! Spoke to them for about 3min!!!!! Before my taxi came! :dote: :dote:
Keiko and Wakana were like...sooo pretty <3 and Hikaru with her straight black hair...oh gosh :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

Re:

^
Now that you've disclosed their accommodation location, I wonder if there'll be a hoard of people lurking outside the premises very soon. :XD:

LOL how many cantaperme members will be there XD?
Anyway i don't know what time they would be back...
they said they are going shopping now lol :ohoho: :ohoho:
Maybe i might find keiko in the gym tomorrow morning! :ayashii:

omg omg omg im so excited for you!!! hope you see them again soon :XD:
i would have totally not even noticed my taxi arriving :ohoho:

did u talked to them in English ?
Nope...but i tried to talk to them in my broken Japanese... :uh..:
Oh Oh! I got some news!
Just now during the press conference, it was announced that AFA2012 will be going to Jakarta in September and Singapore in November!
Congratz to those in Jakarta! But they didn't mention if Kalafina is going or not :XD:

Re:

alarictay said:
OMG!!! While waiting for the Taxi to fetch me to my dinner destination, i met Kalafina at the Lobby of Federal Hotel! Spoke to them for about 3min!!!!! Before my taxi came! :dote: :dote:
Keiko and Wakana were like...sooo pretty <3 and Hikaru with her straight black hair...oh gosh :nosebleed: :nosebleed:
Waa~ you're so lucky! I'm so envious! :XD: Tell us more~!

Sadly no photos...i asked if i could take some...Keiko wanted and offered but their "manager there in charge" said no...
well i asked them if they had fun in Malaysia and they told me they love the food here especially the Wanton Balls and MeeGoreng (some sort of noodle)
Wakana was like: Wanton ball no sugoi desu!
Then Keiko said something but i didn't really get it...
I also asked them about moonfesta
and Hikaru told me it was a song of play (Asobi no uta? she said something like that) and Kajiura sama wanted it to have like a camp fire feel and children dance to it :nosebleed:
Then they asked me where i came from and i told them i was in Singapore.
then as usual Keiko was like: Hontoni? Arigatou desu! Watashi wa sono fan wa shingapōru kara kuru to kitai shite inakatta...) Which meant something like...urmmm i didn't expect fans to come from Singapore :XD:
They also asked me what sit tomorrow
and i told them that me and my brother got seat A29 and A30
and Keiko was like Sore wa yoi sekidesu which meant that is a good seat..
Then my taxi came...i told them Ashita no konsāto no subete no besuto
which meant something like...urmm all the best for tomorrow's concert
The whole Kalafina were like bowing and saying arigatou...
gosh they were so polite to their fans :shy:

After that 3mins meeting i was actually thinking that Kalafina had a long 5 years since they first debuted as just a small group singers for Kara no Kyoukai OST and Theme Songs and now they are international anime singers...feel so happy for them :sparkleguy:

^
Man, you should have pretended you never called a taxi until Kala left lol. :ohoho:

Lol but i already booked a table at the restaurant and i was gonna be late XD

Oh and apparently they were waiting for KOTOKO and Maon to come so they had time in the lobby XD

There will be AFA indo but I'm sure Kalafina won't be there since they have Yuki Kajiura live vol.9 at the same tume.

OMG!!! While waiting for the Taxi to fetch me to my dinner destination, i met Kalafina at the Lobby of Federal Hotel! Spoke to them for about 3min!!!!! Before my taxi came!
Keiko and Wakana were like...sooo pretty <3 and Hikaru with her straight black hair...oh gosh
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're so so lucky :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Omg you are so lucky alarictay :dote: :dote:

Be sure to take a notepad with you so that you write down the song titles tomorrow at the concert, I would be apriciating it very much!

Sure guys :)
I'll come back tonight after the concert and give my review on the songs Kalafina sang :)
btw do i need to take down the other singers songs? :dote: :dote: :sohappy: :sohappy: cause i have no idea what songs Maon Kurosaki and Aimi have XD :omg: :omg: :omg:

woah alarictay you're so lucky! wantan balls! maybe because its a bit like gyoza?

i'll be at the concert too. cant wait!

Back