KALAFINA WILL BE IN MALAYSIA Anime festival Asia

^Cerise, Sydney is even closer to Tokyo by air than Adelaide... a single overnight flight, no jet lag, no transfers. Maybe a group of you could travel over there during a term break for some Yuki Kajiura lives?

Re:

Cerise said:
can predict/manipulate the future
Wasn't me, really... :confu: How I wish it much, though! :ohoho:

How 'bout a contract instead? While "he" might be kinda' busy for now, who knows...... :psst:

^ :white: NEVERRRRRRRR :vortex:

@Kuga: I'd have to wait until at least the end of next year after the HSC is over :TdT: but I'll definitely go see FJ and Kala live sometime, somewhere :stars:

^
Yeah, to attend and see Kala or FJ live is one of the one-thing-I-must-do-before-I-die LOL

This is the nearest and possibly the only chance, I have to take it~~

Re:

OMG I'm so going!! :sohappy:

Hopefully I won't have anything preventing me from going there that weekend :)

ritardando said:
Totally saving money now... Any info on room rate in Malaysia? Or is there anyone who good enough to let me sleep in their house for 2 nights?

It depends on your budget. The venue (Putra World Trade Centre) is a popular place for conferences and exhibitions, and there are some hotels within walking distance + LRT (light rail transit) + shopping complex nearby. But it is in central KL, so... could be pricey.

Where are you from? Indonesia?

Wish I could go even though I'm Malaysian because I don't live in Kuala Lumpur but I live in the Borneo. The ticket (flight ticket and concert ticket) is too pricey and I need to save for college. :orz:

But maybe in years to come if they organized concerts anywhere nearby Malaysia such in Indonesia or Philippine, I could go. :innocent:

So many overseas concerts this year :nosebleed: Maybe they'll come to the States in July or August.

@Mierin : Yup, I'm from Indonesia. I've checked some travel-site, but because it's a travel package, of course they have some place-to-go-list, but I only wanted to see Kala and Flow, so...

I've been to Malaysia before but with my fam and we're using travel service, so I don't have so much to think about that time :XD:

Are the tickets available for sales yet? i wanna buy the ticks asap so i can be in the frontest front row :plot:

Re:

salvanos said:
So many overseas concerts this year :nosebleed: Maybe they'll come to the States in July or August.

I'd take Chicago or New York :shy:

Re:

zepthesis said:
Are the tickets available for sales yet? i wanna buy the ticks asap so i can be in the frontest front row :plot:

Not yet I think. The ticket prices are already posted, but so far nothing yet on when we can buy them.

Re:

salvanos said:
I sure hope so :nosebleed: maybe if they came to Boston again I could somehow manage to get up north...New York would be good too... :plot:

Lucky Malaysians, I hope they visit more Asian countries..

Got my tickets! HEHEH first row! middle section >:D
*tickets sale is not out, but i had some connections :D :sparkleguy: :sparkleguy: *

Re:

alarictay said:
*tickets sale is not out, but i had some connections :D :sparkleguy: :sparkleguy: *

EHHHH? Seriously? I don't even know if I can make it to go there this year, but I have to book the ticket :vortex:

How much does it cost?

Re:

alarictay said:
Oh so lucky you! How much does it costs? And do you know when it goes on sale officially?

Edit: Since you have connections and got the tickets, so that means you know which day they are performing too right?

General ticket details here. Still not detailed enough as to schedule specifics though i.e. day of performances etc.

Back