Kalafina new single ひかりふる

Sony just loves to suck our money :XD: I hope that Magia [quattro] won't be the B-side for the single. Or maybe we'll get 3 songs in 1 CD, just like in oblivious with Magia [quattro] as the 3rd song? Although I don't really wanna hear another version of Magia (especially with only strings as replacement of violin).

^ it actually goes weird, I have seen other artists having in their singles in Sony 2 songs + 2 instrumental and it might have more tracks too (See Haruna Luna) I thin kit depends on which year one debuted.

Also, about Sony, it seems we are paying other things with the more expensive prices like the DVD & BD buddles, the photographers (Flying Dog's pics are of lower quality usually) the websites (FlyingDog's are poorest) + the the extra stuff that come together (cards postcards etc).

I've got shades of Yane in my head for some reason. Here's hoping the song turns out okay.

Re:

george1234 said:
^ it actually goes weird, I have seen other artists having in their singles in Sony 2 songs + 2 instrumental and it might have more tracks too (See Haruna Luna) I thin kit depends on which year one debuted.

Also, about Sony, it seems we are paying other things with the more expensive prices like the DVD & BD buddles, the photographers (Flying Dog's pics are of lower quality usually) the websites (FlyingDog's are poorest) + the the extra stuff that come together (cards postcards etc).

But Sony's RE is still more expensive than Flying Dog's. Although I do agree that Flying Dog's photos are lower quality, their audio's much better than Sony. Whenever I compared my Kala CDs and FJ CDs I always found that FJ CDs have louder and clearer sounds.

Somehow I manage the song to be somewhat like hitorigoto or utsukushisa. My friend's said since the title is Hikarifuru, then we'll get lots of Hikaru. But I doubt it since moonfesta is full of Hikaru. Usually Kala releases have a pattern of Wakana lead-Wakana and Hikaru-Hikaru lead-Wakana and Hikaru. Although somehow I'm thankful for Kajiura's giving Keiko a bit more solo parts now.

lfja;lsdfja;sd //spazzes

New single, new single!! :sohappy:

These have been a good couple of months, with new music from Kajiura-san > u <

^
^ Really? I've always thought Kalafina's audio was better than FictionJunction's - both in clarity and in volume. I don't know whether that's because of the arrangement or what, but FictionJunction's songs have never impressed me like Kalafina's have.

And...

then we'll get lots of Hikaru

I hope so.
tumblr_lw9rrpNWeC1qbjq43.jpg

Re: Re:

ritardando said:
My friend's said since the title is Hikarifuru, then we'll get lots of Hikaru. But I doubt it since moonfesta is full of Hikaru. Usually Kala releases have a pattern of Wakana lead-Wakana and Hikaru-Hikaru lead-Wakana and Hikaru. Although somehow I'm thankful for Kajiura's giving Keiko a bit more solo parts now.

If this logic was right, then Hikari no Senritsu would be full of Hikaru too but its full of Wakana :XD:

^ Hikaru does sing the verses, and duets with Wakana on the bridge. And without the five hundred choruses, Wakana would probably have a much smaller part, lol.

I actually wouldn't mind if the song is like Yane, since I liked it more than moonfesta. But I am still hoping for another dark, slower song. Yaaay! I can't wait for October for many reasons now. I wish I could time travel still sometimes.

I'd be ecstatic if this was finally the A-side where Keiko had the lead for the whole thing. Or at least if she had the lead in the chorus, so Wakana and Hikaru could harmonize with her, which is really nice to hear once in a while. Of course, Hikaru harmonizing with Wakana produces a really interesting sound too...
Something like Yane would be great, though I'd like something darker too, maybe like Kyrie's chorus and kajiurago or Manten.
I want too much from this song/single. :spotlight:
I'm going to go make my expectations more realistic now....
Regardless, this will hopefully turn out to be a great single, I'm ready for some new Kalafina stuff!

^Like in fantasia? Keiko only had a small part, but I thought it was a nice combination. And I love Yami no Uta in the very beginning, her voice is so powerful in it. Wonder if Yuki will do something like that again.

Hooray~ new single! :w00t: :shy:

I keep reading it as Hikaru furu because of the many u's :ohoho: I think it'll be a darker ballady song this time, or even if it's a happy-ish song, I think it'll still have dark undertones... :ayashii: Or perhaps it will be similar to snow falling?

so it was officially announced :stars:
still don't understand why the title isn't in latin though, since it's a madoka song :confu:
but, still, this makes it 3 singles this year!! :ghost: the Kalafina girls must be soo tired...not to mention the lives too and maybe even working on songs for a new album?
I hope the songs are more Keiko or Hikaru centred...Wakana needs to rest! :touched:
this made my day a whole lot better〜 :sohappy:

1. oblivious - WAKANA
2. sprinter/ARIA - HIKARU
3. fairytale - WAKANA
4. Lacrimosa - WAKANA
5. storia - WAKANA
6. progressive - HIKARU
7. Hikari no Senritsu - WAKANA
8. kagayaku sora no shijima ni wa - WAKANA & HIKARU
9. Magia - HIKARU
10. to the beginning - WAKANA
11. moonfesta - HIKARU

12. hikarifuru - WAKANA????? i hope

Re:

Kobalos said:
^
^ Really? I've always thought Kalafina's audio was better than FictionJunction's - both in clarity and in volume. I don't know whether that's because of the arrangement or what, but FictionJunction's songs have never impressed me like Kalafina's have.

And...

then we'll get lots of Hikaru

I hope so.
tumblr_lw9rrpNWeC1qbjq43.jpg

Well, even FJ's DVDs have much more better audio quality than Kala's. FJ's DVDs have better mixing for the instrument, whereas Kala's DVD drown the instrument so much.

And...

Please not more of Hikaru. She had her turn in moonfesta already.

@niney : Great choice of words. "Five hundred choruses" :ohoho: :XD:

@Kizu : That's why I say that Kalafina's releases have a pattern of Wakana lead - Wakana and Hikaru - Hikaru lead - Wakana and Hikaru. So I thought that Hikarifuru will be a I have a dream-like song with lots of Wakana.

Yay for new songs! Now it's time to wait until they announce the track list and samples. I personally don't want a Magia remix, but evidence seems to prove otherwise. *sigh*

I really wouldn't mind a Keiko lead song at all just to inject a bit of variety since it always seems to be Hikaru/Wakana nowadays I also think that Wakana should get a bit of rest... but if it is a lot of Wakana, I hope Yuki writes the song in a slightly more comfortable range for Wacchan to sing in so that she doesn't strain too much...

Either way, I'll probably end up loving it however the song is :desksweat: :XD:

Back