Kalafina new single ひかりふる

potential for another Kala single soon?! :omg:
Hikari furu...:ayashii:
for some reason I really doubt it would be a Madoka song...almost all the songs Yuki composed for Madoka have latin names except I think one is in French or something
but still, exciting!! :sohappy:

^That was a cover of a song I believe, the French song.

Either way there will be 3 new Kalafina singles hopefully (with SAO if they will sing the OP) and then a new album!

it's been a busy year for Kala...two singles already released...maybe another coming soon...and then hopefully a new album soon :stars:

Liana_Ilia said:
^That was a cover of a song I believe, the French song.

Yeah. La Fille aux Cheveux de Lin, or The Girl with the Flaxen Hair, is a usually piano-solo composition by Claude Debussy. The Claire de Lune guy.

If it's true, that's a fast turn around. They are certainly churning them out!

:XD:

This thread has interested me, though - How many Kalafina songs AREN'T written for Anime/TV? I knew quite a number of them were themes, but I didn't realise that their first album comprised pretty much entirely of them!

^ I think most from Red Moon aren't... And most from After Eden aren't. Their only non-anime single was Progressive, though, wasn't it?

Someone would have to back me up here though.
tumblr_lw9ruu1W831qbjq43.jpg
I generally dislike most anime that Kalafina sings for so I don't tend to check any of them out to know.

Attachments

• tumblr_lw9ruu1W831qbjq43.jpg
    770 bytes · Views: 238
  • tumblr_lw9ruu1W831qbjq43.jpg
    770 bytes · Views: 181
I wonder if we could be in for a majestic ballad on par with Seventh Heaven. :shy: Imagine, for instance, Sagitta Luminis with lyrics... :dote:

I doubt YK can recreate the SH experience, so to speak. Personally I think of that as her once-in-a-decade masterpiece, not HnS. Also, I found Sagitta pretty boring, lol, so I'd prefer something like a Sis Puella cover myself.

Kalafina version of Decretum is something I've been wanting for ages as it is.

Kizuato?
/me is shot

How many Kalafina songs AREN'T written for Anime/TV?

That would be: love come down, Natsu no ringo, Mata kaze ga tsuyokunatta, serenato, Ongaku, Ashita no keshiki, Gloria, lirica, Progressive, Utsukushisa, Sapphire, red moon, tetotetometome, fantasia, Haru wa kogane no yume no naka, Kyrie, Yami no uta, Intermezzo, Adore, Eden, Sandpiper, Kugatsu, In your eyes, Destination unknown, Neverending, Kotonoha, Magnolia, Mune no yukue, and Yane no mukou ni, so 29 thus far. Not counting Hoshi no utai, since it was written as a video game's image theme.

Seventh Heaven has 8/14 tie-ins; Red Moon has 4/13; After Eden also has 4/13.

Re:

aki said:
it's been a busy year for Kala...two singles already released...maybe another coming soon...and then hopefully a new album soon :stars:

You know I was just thinking yesterday, it would be nice to have a new Kalafina single coming out and then BOOM this thread pops up lol. If this rumor is true it would be amazing :sohappy: and a new album would be even better :XD: but that's wishful thinking.

Re:

george1234 said:
^ Red Moon has alot tie-ins: Hikari no Senritsu > Sora no Woto, Lacrimosa > Kuroshitsuji, I have a dream > Even no Jikan, Hoshi no Utai > Nobunaga no Yabou game. Check bottom here for full list http://canta-per-me.net/yukis-vocalists/kalafina/

That's not what I'd call a lot, if that's all of them.
tumblr_lw9rr4NLSc1qbjq43.jpg
4/13 is a pretty small fraction.

Also, I found Sagitta pretty boring, lol, so I'd prefer something like a Sis Puella cover myself.

Seconded.

/me is shot

/deflects the bullet?
tumblr_lw9rwehJkV1qbjq43.gif

Attachments

• tumblr_lw9rr4NLSc1qbjq43.jpg
    620 bytes · Views: 179
  • tumblr_lw9rwehJkV1qbjq43.gif
    tumblr_lw9rwehJkV1qbjq43.gif
    814 bytes · Views: 217
Re:

george1234 said:
^ Red Moon has alot tie-ins: Hikari no Senritsu > Sora no Woto, Lacrimosa > Kuroshitsuji, I have a dream > Even no Jikan, Hoshi no Utai > Nobunaga no Yabou game. Check bottom here for full list http://canta-per-me.net/yukis-vocalists/kalafina/
ninetales said:
That would be: love come down, Natsu no ringo, Mata kaze ga tsuyokunatta, serenato, Ongaku, Ashita no keshiki, Gloria, lirica, Progressive, Utsukushisa, Sapphire, red moon, tetotetometome, fantasia, Haru wa kogane no yume no naka, Kyrie, Yami no uta, Intermezzo, Adore, Eden, Sandpiper, Kugatsu, In your eyes, Destination unknown, Neverending, Kotonoha, Magnolia, Mune no yukue, and Yane no mukou ni, so 29 thus far. Not counting Hoshi no utai, since it was written as a video game's image theme.

Seventh Heaven has 8/14 tie-ins; Red Moon has 4/13; After Eden also has 4/13.

Well colour me educated! :psst:

By the way, the new single hasn't actually been officially confirmed yet, right? :confu:

Sorry for throwing a damper on things... :spotlight:

Re:

Cerise said:
By the way, the new single hasn't actually been officially confirmed yet, right? :confu:

No, it isn't official - There isn't anything concrete on that message board about it. CPM occupies the top 5 hits if you try Googling it (Good job, guys!).

:ayashii:

I suppose we just wait and see!

Liana_Ilia said:
^I would hope for a Kala version of Credens Justitiam, it would be awesome. But Sis Puella would be kind of nice too. I just hope they hurry up and announce it and have samples this time.

Oh, this is random, but I just remembered that the sample for Yane no Mukou ni are now up...seems like they did get to it eventually, though uploading samples after the release seems a bit...stupid. :XD:

If this new single is announced, I hope they do put up some samples instead of subjecting us to a torturous wait :TdT:

^Well I think they probably did it for people just getting into Kalafina, like if they went searching or something. But yeah, it's like, okay, the single's released already, oh, we should put up the samples. lol

I still think lilica is one of Kala's best songs. I wish I could hear a live version in person some day, and hope Yuki can create something similar. I think this will be another dark song like that or Utsukushisa.

^ There's something really charming about Lirica that I love, and I dunno what it is.
I don't think it's remarkable in any way, so it can't be that.

Back