Kalafina new single ひかりふる

Re:

ritardando said:
^
I think it's more to the stupidity of the camera person/director. Like what I've said before, they take Keiko's face in close-up when she already stopped singing, but take it from middle shot when she's singing. After all, Hikarifuru pv is their technically-worst one, because it's only pan left, pan right, zoom-in, zoom-out (and the zooms aren't on their place, lol).

Not that I'm complaining I've got to see more of Keiko's face. I think it's "the one who looks more beautiful got the more shot" mind-set in their director/camera person (just like Hikari no Senritsu PV).

but... i think Keiko's make up is a bit weird. (better than Fairytale, actually)
but she's still Keiko :ohoho:

Liana_Ilia said:
But I wish that there actually was light falling in the PV, like sparkles coming down at the end, since that's the title of the song...
oh, me too :uh..:

Hikarifuru dropped soooo far on its 3rd week in Oricon chart.

Placed on 28th place now, selling 3503 copies.

Total sales so far : 50.427 copies.

^ Did you check what's been on sale at the same time? Maybe there are some popular stuff, and I think that's common when it comes to releases like when a newer phone from other company comes out, you want to buy it too XD

^
I don't know for other goods/stuffs, but for artist single...there's a new single from AKB48 last week and this week has NMB48 and Exile's new single.

But this one is surprisingly low. To the beginning's 3rd week sales is 5254 copies, placed on 21st place.

^ Maybe people heard about the 5th Anniversary CD and started saving money (since the Hikari Furu PV is going to be included anyway in too, so there's no point in buying HF LEs) :XD:

I've just listened to Hikari furu, and omg, that song is so beautiful. :shy:

@ritardando: nevertheless, a 50k-seller single. to the beginning was also one, no? :tea:

Re:

chrisgarci said:
About the single though, I'm listening to Mirai a lot more than Hikari Furu. I don't know why though, but because of this I'm starting to get addicted to credens justitiam as well... Now I'm starting to like Mami, in which credens justitiam is her character song iirc, after reading her profile in the internet despite not having watched the show yet.

Is it wrong for a guy to get interested in shoujo anime if the music is this awesome? :omg:

Oh you're not alone...no pun intended, I listened to Mirai more than Hikaru Furu as well. I also listened to the extended arrangement of Credens Justitiam that was performed live. Though I prefer Eri Ito singing it, hopefully one day. and no, it's not wrong at all.

I prefer FJ's Credens Justitiam live than Kalafina's Mirai, somehow the FJ's version of the tune sounds way nicer...

Re:

Glare said:
I prefer FJ's Credens Justitiam live than Kalafina's Mirai, somehow the FJ's version of the tune sounds way nicer...

That's an interesting comparison since they're different arrangements of the theme and obviously different lyrics. I dunno, I like'em both :ohoho:

But going back to why I chose Eri Itou over FictionJunction for CJ; singing wise for this particular song, I like the softness Eri put in the lyric pronunciations. She also has a bit of that.. opera-esque quality in her voice, which makes it more epic in a way.

Back