Kalafina new single ひかりふる

What a thrilling rumour.
tumblr_lw9rrpNWeC1qbjq43.jpg

Attachments

• tumblr_lw9rrpNWeC1qbjq43.jpg
    tumblr_lw9rrpNWeC1qbjq43.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 214
Indeed is exciting news.... I sure hope the rumours are true :)

"Light Falling"? Madoka movie tie-in seems possible with such a title, considering the bittersweet grand finale it's expected to play right after. :ayashii:
I wonder if we could be in for a majestic ballad on par with Seventh Heaven. :shy: Imagine, for instance, Sagitta Luminis with lyrics... :dote:

Would be nice if it's true.. I wait every day that they announce a new single for october. >.<

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
"Light Falling"? Madoka movie tie-in seems possible with such a title, considering the bittersweet grand finale it's expected to play right after. :ayashii:
It could be the sister Knk theme to 'snow falling' :ohoho: But that's probably unlikely since we don't even know when the final movie will be released yet...

I wonder if we could be in for a majestic ballad on par with Seventh Heaven. :shy: Imagine, for instance, Sagitta Luminis with lyrics... :dote:

YES PLEAASE :plz: :TdT:

Re:

Nick Hunter said:

That would be awesome :dote:

Re:

Imagine, for instance, Sagitta Luminis with lyrics...

I'd much prefer a Decretum or remixed Salve Terrae Magica with lyrics, but I have a fondness for the fast & folk-y.
tumblr_lw9rrzzbd31qbjq43.jpg

Attachments

• tumblr_lw9rrzzbd31qbjq43.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 234
  • tumblr_lw9rrzzbd31qbjq43.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 232
Kalafina version of Decretum is something I've been wanting for ages as it is. :shy: But it's specifically Sayaka's theme, it may not be fitting for the finale's general mood. Unless they could put it as a b-side... Sure, that would make a single of two remakes, but damn, would I welcome it anyway. :TdT: :XD:

^ Then, I'll hope along with you.
tumblr_lw9rqg3HM91qbjq43.gif
tumblr_lw9rwrH3JG1qbjq43.gif
Kalafina could potentially make a lot of money if they did vocal versions of popular soundtrack songs, and Manten being so like Let the Stars Fall Down might be an indication they could go that way.

But, then again, Storia had a those similar tracks in Rekishi Hiwa Historia, so it'd probably be Sis Puella Magica that gets a vocal version if any of them.
tumblr_lw9rvj6pCO1qbjq43.png

Not that I hate Sis Puella Magica - quite the opposite, actually - but Decretum all the way. I've always loved Greensleeves and Decretum is similar to it, so I really want to hear a Kalafina version.

Attachments

• tumblr_lw9rvj6pCO1qbjq43.png
    584 bytes · Views: 215
  • tumblr_lw9rvj6pCO1qbjq43.png
    584 bytes · Views: 221
  • tumblr_lw9rwrH3JG1qbjq43.gif
    1,012 bytes · Views: 208
  • tumblr_lw9rqg3HM91qbjq43.gif
    699 bytes · Views: 226
  • tumblr_lw9rwrH3JG1qbjq43.gif
    1,012 bytes · Views: 218
  • tumblr_lw9rqg3HM91qbjq43.gif
    699 bytes · Views: 225
^I would hope for a Kala version of Credens Justitiam, it would be awesome. But Sis Puella would be kind of nice too. I just hope they hurry up and announce it and have samples this time.

Liana_Ilia said:
^I would hope for a Kala version of Credens Justitiam, it would be awesome. But Sis Puella would be kind of nice too. I just hope they hurry up and announce it and have samples this time.

Yeah, samples would be awesome. Although, saying that, I usually don't like the bits they use for the samples much.

I wouldn't object to a vocal version of Symposium Magarum or Venari Strigas, either...
tumblr_lw9rkrIY0W1qbjq43.gif

Attachments

• tumblr_lw9rkrIY0W1qbjq43.gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 219
  • tumblr_lw9rkrIY0W1qbjq43.gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 219
Back