Kalafina new single ひかりふる

I like hikari furu. :dote: For me, this is a beautiful song that composed by kajiura sama and sang by kalafina, and I don't find anything wrong with wakana's voice~ for me, her voice is as beautiful as it is. :sparkleguy:

I think there are lots of singers out there that be able to sing a song perfectly, but not all singers are able to sing a song that can move other people's hearts.

for me, personally, I think a good singer is the one that sing a song with his/her sincere heart and the one that can touched the heart of his/her listener~

and this song moved me. dakara saa, for me, hikaru, keiko, including wakana did a great job on singing this song. :touched:

Is Mizu no Akashi really that high? :confu: I always thought it sounded like it was mostly in the slightly lower part of Wakana's range...

Not really, but her voice sounds good.

Re:

D-chan2510 said:
i keep humming hikarufur- i mean hikarifuru again and again today :omg:
i blame the pv :ohoho:
When I saw your 'hikarufur-', I was like 'Oh..Hikaru Furu...Hikaru is falling....what..... :fwa: :omg: :cry: :XD: '

38k selling is a good result... :sohappy: ..also the nomination. Congratulations..!!!

Although everything on Hikari Furu was recycled material, I loved all three songs, with Hikari Furu being my most favourite track. It's so uplifting and heavenly, especially at the bridge part.

Congrats to Yuki and the girls! They totally deserve the nomination. :sohappy: :sohappy: :cry:

Re: Re:

Cerise said:
Is Mizu no Akashi really that high? :confu:

Just a quick note - I didn't pick those songs for their high notes, but for her tone quality. : )

Wait a minute, is it me or the posts from banned users suddenly disappeared? They were there moments ago before making this post.

About the single though, I'm listening to Mirai a lot more than Hikari Furu. I don't know why though, but because of this I'm starting to get addicted to credens justitiam as well... Now I'm starting to like Mami, in which credens justitiam is her character song iirc, after reading her profile in the internet despite not having watched the show yet.

Is it wrong for a guy to get interested in shoujo anime if the music is this awesome? :omg:

The posts were accidentally removed by an other Mod

No, you're free to like all sort of animes, there are no restrictions :XD:

Hikarifuru placed on 12th place on its second week in Oricon Chart, selling 8853 copies. Total sales so far : 46.924 copies.

Wow, the second week sales dropped so far from the first week.

^I guess the Madoka fever died down already :uh..: I had just received my Hikari Furu single today. I'm such a slowpoke :ohoho:

aaaaa~ and today is my first time i watched Hikari Furu PV, guess how slow i am :ohoho: my friend looked at me like she saying "You said you are CPMer and you haven't watched Hikari Furu yet?!?!"

and i love the songs! :shy: :shy:
Hikari Furu is so touching~ :shy: and Mirai is nice too, though i think i prefer to its Credens Justitiam XD

and for Hikari Furu PV, besides "they are just standing and singing", i love when the camera shooted Keiko's face close-up-ly :nosebleed: (good job, cameraman-san!) but.... i think the light is too much. ah, dunno. but Keiko's face looks fading when the gate is opened~~

ahahah, that's my late comment :XD:

^lol I laughed at that part when they closed in on Keiko, since I think that was when she wasn't even singing! It's like she bribed the camera person or something to get more camera time. (Not saying I hate her for it or anything, it was just odd) But I wish that there actually was light falling in the PV, like sparkles coming down at the end, since that's the title of the song... oh well. It's still nice.

^
I think it's more to the stupidity of the camera person/director. Like what I've said before, they take Keiko's face in close-up when she already stopped singing, but take it from middle shot when she's singing. After all, Hikarifuru pv is their technically-worst one, because it's only pan left, pan right, zoom-in, zoom-out (and the zooms aren't on their place, lol).

Not that I'm complaining I've got to see more of Keiko's face. I think it's "the one who looks more beautiful got the more shot" mind-set in their director/camera person (just like Hikari no Senritsu PV).

I think all the faults with the PV are because everything was shot in just one take, according to what the girls said in that Nico nico interview. However, they should've edited better or get more camera crew or something because it looks a bit amateurish at points :ohoho:

I love the clip Hikari Furu and it doesn't matter that it's so simple, at least Kalafina always looks beautiful and as always excellent singing.

Has anyone seen HQ scans/booklet for the single Hikari Furu (RE, LE A, LE B)? :plz:

Back