Kalafina new single ひかりふる

http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/5156463

2012年10月24日に発売される待望のニューシングル「ひかりふる」はKalafina入魂の極上バラード
Hikari furu is a ballad. ^^

Tracklist:
CD:
1.Hikari Furu
2.B side
3.Magia Remix ver.(may be Magia [quattro]...)
4.Hikari Furu~instrumental
5.B side~instrumental(*only be included in AE)
DVD/BD
PV of Hikari Furu (*Both LE)
Special Anime video(*Only AE)

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
We'd better be prepared that it will be a new track anyway. If remakes are due, I'm putting my hopes on the b-side, which I honestly doubt to be Magia [quattro] in all editions (if in any :XD: ). And can't they throw all three in if that's necessary?
Kalafina started out with a THREE SONG SINGLE. Without an avalanche of editions to make the whole deal look like a Pokemon generation. Where have the days of Oblivious gone? :comeback:

Well, I say. Did they actually HEAR me for once?
Miracles and magic do exist! :TdT: :sohappy:

you guys didn't make any contracts lately, did you? :knife: :XD:

A-SIDE+B-SIDE+C-SIDE+B-SIDE INSTRUMENTAL!!!! :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: EXPLOSIVE SINGLE!!

elcazador said:
Like I guessed. I hope, at last, a dark ballad.

Tracklist:
CD:
1.Hikari Furu
2.B side
3.Magia Remix ver.(may be Magia [quattro]...)
4.Hikari Furu~instrumental
5.B side~instrumental(*only be included in AE)
DVD/BD
PV of Hikari Furu (*Both LE)
Special Anime video(*Only AE)
OMG OMG!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: A pv and an instrumental of a B-side!!! YATTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :dote:

Oh, so there is a B-Side? that's nice! only magia quattro would've been boring. xD

I guess just having Hikari and the magia quatrro would have been too predictable, I'm so glad that it's going to be a a-side, b-side and a c-side. Now it's just a question of what version I buy :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

i'm actually thinking (for the first time ever) that i might buy all 4 editions :sparkleguy:
everything (fj/kala goodies) is cheaper to buy here in japan :touched: :touched:
i just hope i have enough space in may when i go home :XD:

I'm very picky with ballads... And now I'm going to have to decide which version to get, augh.

Wow. Have to buy the AE since we'll get the B-side instrumental. But AE background photo is usually Hikaru. I don't mind her voice now, but I still mind her nose. So...

Hikaru's face is cute. But her nose scares my little sister... :XD: Since those CDs I have are usually only for collection, so I display them in my room.

Her nose scares your sister? That's kind of cute in a weird way. Why does it scare her?

Because Hikaru's nose is so..big and sharp. Kinda like the witch in Snow White. :XD:

Well, still. I'll buy the AE. Eh wait. I'll wait for the sample first. I hope we'll get the sample first, unlike Yane no Mukou ni which sample never showed up.
If I love the B-side more, then AE it is.

Re:

I like Hikaru's nose! I find it makes her cute in a quirky way. :shy:

ritardando said:
Wow. Have to buy the AE since we'll get the B-side instrumental. But AE background photo is usually Hikaru.
AE is the Anime edition so there won't be any photo of the Kala girls in the jacket. ^^

lol My brother said she had a kind of big nose as well. She is on the calendar right now. It doesn't look too bad in that pic. I will be happy with any version of the single I think.

*Is late to the party* A three-song single! :shy:
Now I need to decide which edition- probably BD LE, if I like the PV, unless I really like the B-side, or maybe I'll get both it and the AE... :confu:
Well, I'm glad that the tracklist is more straight forward that it was for Moonfesta, but I really don't like the B-side's instrumental being AE-only. Still, that we get it at all is a big step!
And again, reallyhoping that the booklet backs have all three of them this time, instead of one per edition- I don't want to buy the RE just for Keiko. But, if I like the pictures that badly, I'll just get another edition, I suppose...
Now, I need to get some money. :sohappy: :sohappy:
And yes, it's true, not every angle is very flattering to Hkaru's nose... But I love her and her voice anyway.

I like Hikaru's nose, too. She wouldn't be Hikaru without it.
tumblr_lw9rsoH6WU1qbjq43.jpg

But, as for the single, I'll probably end up buying the cheapest one. I can't really afford otherwise;;

Back