Kalafina new single ひかりふる

/is late but...

:omg: I can't believe it came true! My dream tracklist for this single :omg:

And a ballad too! :sohappy: :sohappy: Someone up there must have been listening... :shy:

if it's a ballad and a tragic one at that, we can expect wakana, no?

then I guess the b-side is an upbeat one... and still no title for the b-side... I wonder if this is another tie-in song

^I would want something like Kotonoha then, I loved Wakana in that. It was so beautiful and it moves me everytime.

finally, a b-side instrumental :stars:
I know which edition I'll be getting :ohoho:

Any guesses as to what the b-side will be?
jadlkfjsd; I can't wait until October! :touched:

Could the b-side perhaps be used in the third movie? I doubt it, but perhaps... :ayashii:

^
I doubt it, because Sony most likely will make another single for Kalafina if the third movie uses Kala's song. It's their chance to get more money, after all.

^ Oh yeah....from a marketing point of view, that'd be the most profit-making option... :uh..: I guess I'm too optimistic :XD:

I do think for the 3rd movie, though, they'll get ClariS and Kala back for another new song each, maybe? (and perhaps we'll get a brand spanking new Yuki OST too... :waii: )

Or...I guess they could re-use Luminous and Hikari furu :ohoho:

I am unbelievably slow, but I just realised: Luminous - glowing with light, Hikari furu - light falling. They're connected! :desksweat: :ohoho:

^
Now that you've pointed it, it's somewhat cool to see a connection between Luminous and Hikarifuru (light falling) :XD: :dote:

If Hikari Furu is like Sagitta Luminis I am going to be annoyed and bitch about it for a few weeks then sit down and admit I like it anyway.

Am I the only one who think Sagitta Luminis sounds like Seventh Heaven? o_O

yes it has a similar feel and instruments but I wouldnt say it sounds like it :XD:

[EDIT] I put both songs to play simultaneously on 2 different players 7th Heaven on WMP and Sagita Luminis on MPC and they have the key changes on a about the same spots, but apart from it I don't find similarity as of the melody.

For me, the repeating bell chime in the background is reminiscent of SYMPHONIA. Not the melody. Just the repeating bell. Whatever it's called.

Back