Kalafina new single ひかりふる

I've already decided for the AE :ohoho:
who knows, maybe if lots of people are buying the AE, Sony will consider putting b-side instrumentals on the singles in the future :psst:
October feels like a long ways away...:TdT:

Oh, this is exciting :waii: I think 'Mirai' sounds like it might be something more in their old Kalafina KnK style :ayashii:

so excited for this single!!!! :sohappy:
i've been gone and i come back to this piece of news :shy:

also, not to be nitpicking or anything, but hikari furu is not light falling or falling light..otherwise it would be futte iru/futteru hikari or hikari futteru/futte iru. it just means light falls or light will fall :XD:

thank you for the news, guys :dote:

^ thank for the clarification :XD: I think 'light falls/light will fall' makes the song sound to me like it will a more sad/tragic song rather than a happy or upbeat one... :ayashii:

Re:

george1234 said:
thanks for the lengths grunty!

I wonder, who is going to buy the RE, now that the anime editions contains more tracks ? :ohoho:

The one's going to buy the RE are the hardcore Keiko fans, since RE usually have Keiko in the back cover. WOW. AE has all instrumentals, but only Madoka version of PV... Well, going to buy the AE, download the PV, print Keiko back cover! /is shot

I am hoping (since the title sounds this way) there will be a lot of chimes and bells in the song. I personally think that a chime is the sound of either a sunset or sunrise. There will probably be a lot of good imagery in the lyrics as well. :dote:

Thanks murrue and missjasmin!! I really appreciate it :) wow sounds like a soft ballad... Maybe like snow falling? XD

Re:

george1234 said:
Of course since it will be inside a Kalafina single :desksweat:

Very true. . . I didn't think about that. :spotlight:

xD

I hope October comes quickly! :dote:

Snow Falling = Light will Fall ^_^ I want a ballad too

Thanks for the clarification missjasminnn

The Front AE of Hikari Furu will be a picture of Homura, while Claris' Luminous will be Madoka

In addition you get a postcard , a very pretty one :shy:

A2uPGpmCcAARnIV.jpg

Source http://kalafinafanblog.blogspot.com.es/ ... ikari.html

Attachments

• A2uPGpmCcAARnIV.jpg
    A2uPGpmCcAARnIV.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 141
  • A2uPGpmCcAARnIV.jpg
    A2uPGpmCcAARnIV.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 156
  • A2uPGpmCcAARnIV.jpg
    A2uPGpmCcAARnIV.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 153
  • A2uPGpmCcAARnIV.jpg
    A2uPGpmCcAARnIV.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 151

Attachments

• A2uPGpmCcAARnIV.jpg
    A2uPGpmCcAARnIV.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 148
  • A2uPGpmCcAARnIV.jpg
    A2uPGpmCcAARnIV.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 144
  • A2uPGpmCcAARnIV.jpg
    A2uPGpmCcAARnIV.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 151
  • A2uPGpmCcAARnIV.jpg
    A2uPGpmCcAARnIV.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 160
I think I will be getting the AE as well, since I did that with Magia. Ahhh I can't wait until next month!

Back