Kalafina new single ひかりふる

Re: Re:

Keiri said:
I like Hikaru's nose! I find it makes her cute in a quirky way. :shy:

ritardando said:
Wow. Have to buy the AE since we'll get the B-side instrumental. But AE background photo is usually Hikaru.
AE is the Anime edition so there won't be any photo of the Kala girls in the jacket. ^^

We got Hikaru's photo in TTB AE... :uh..:

A three song single and a B-side instrumental. Finally, after 4+ years of releases. If Hikari Furu is a ballad, then I'm hoping the B-side will be some fast-paced track the likes of Lirica or something equally wicked.

Re: Re:

ritardando said:
We got Hikaru's photo in TTB AE... :uh..:
Um, I thought it was only the Blu-ray Limited Edition that Hikaru's solo photo was in? The Anime Edition has a picture of Saber, Rider and Archer iirc. :confu:

Isn't TTB AE is the Blu-Ray one? Eh. Sorry. You're right. I'm the one who's wrong here. :ohoho: :uh..:

Well, if that's the case then more the reason to not buying the AE. Never been a total fans of Madoka Magica..

Re:

ritardando said:
Isn't TTB AE is the Blu-Ray one? Eh. Sorry. You're right. I'm the one who's wrong here. :ohoho: :uh..:

Well, if that's the case then more the reason to not buying the AE. Never been a total fans of Madoka Magica..

You could buy the AE, and print the cover of a different edition. :ohoho:

^
I've done that with to the beginning, actually. :ohoho: :XD: But still, it feels kinda wrong to me...

5 tracks in a single? I wonder how much Sony want for it :ohoho:

The B-side having an instrumental in the anime edition makes me think that the song will be used in the movie.

I wonder if the samples will be up for this or if they'll come out like a year after the release.

Re:

george1234 said:
^ Yes but how? Two songs in 1 movie?

Other possibility is to increase even more the sales of the AE.

The b-side could be an insert song, while Hikari Furu is probably the ending song.

If that is the case I will have to watch the movie, even though it is nothing new. (Since the 2nd one is still recap right?) I would want to hear the songs as soon as possible. heh

If that is the case I will have to watch the movie, even though it is nothing new. (Since the 2nd one is still recap right?) I would want to hear the songs as soon as possible. heh

The single will come out before the DVD/Blu rays though.

Back