Kalafina LIVE 2010 "Red Moon" at JCB Hall ~3rd An. LIVE~

Re:

tanpatto said:
Please read the information first :sohappy:
If you're not familliar with ripping DVDs, use ImToo DVD Platinum Ripper :D
It's easy to rip DVDs with it.

..To think about it, I dunno whether it can rip BDs too, though :uh..:

Well, I finally watched the whole concert :XD: so here are my thoughts:

Red Moon: At first listen I thought this was a bit too much like the original recording for my taste, but after I really listened to it, I realized it was amazing. The beginning keyboard was wonderful, and the bridge was perfect. Keiko's epic at the end! But I don't know if I like it as the opening song, for some reason... 9/10

Te to te to me to me: Great from the first second. Loved the opening bass, the piano improvisations, and even the choreography wasn't half bad! :XD: 10/10

Fantasia: The Kajiurago harmony at the beginning was just glorious! I always liked the chorus of this song, and hearing it live is nice, but it sounds a little...flat for some reason. Nothing much stands out here. 7/10

Sapphire: I forgot how sad this song is! Pretty much the only difference is in the vocals, and of course they're amazing, Studio Magic or not. The piano is great too, very gentle. And no flourishes this time, I noticed. He must be a strong man...if it was me I'd be improvising all over the place :XD: 8/10

Hoshi no Utai: The guitar at the beginning's a little too loud, but Koichi-san's so awesome that it doesn't matter. Keiko and Hikaru sound very strong here. Quite frankly, they could've cut out the flute and I wouldn't have missed it, not with the piano around. But the poses in the middle... :uh: 9/10

Yami no Uta: I'm a little ambivalent about this one...with that weird rhythm, it seems tough to do good drum accompaniment. Keiko's drowned out a little at the beginning too. But the guitar definitely gives it an edge that the original didn't have. And Wakana's Kajiurago in the middle is glorious :shy: If she sounds that good, why was Yuriko in the original?! 8/10

Natsu no Ringo: Hikaru's chorus-ender was a little grating, but not bad for me. That's just the way she sings, and her falsetto probably wouldn't have sounded right. I definitely think the flute should've been replaced by the violin, though. This is a little too similar to the original sometimes, but the bass is cool and it's nice to hear the guitar a little gentler. 7/10

fairytale: My goodness, I love this one!! All three of them sound wonderful. And the arrangement...the piano at the beginning and the end is beautiful, and adding in the guitar quietly in Keiko's line was absolute genius. Hikaru's 'sayonara' gives me chills :shy: This version of fairytale had a different feel than the original. The only problem is that horrible choreography... 10/10

Aria: Hikaru's performance is great here! Keiko and Wakana are beautiful on the Kajiurago and of course Koichi-san was awesome again. There's a lot more passion in this performance than in the original, and everything comes together nicely. Wakana actually does a very good job on the penultimate chorus! 9/10

Progressive: Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! This is one of my favorites. I just love how Hikaru and Keiko sing 'hontou no jibun...' together. And finally Konno-san gets a solo! 10/10

Haru wa Kogane no Yume no Naka: Actually better than I thought it'd be! I always found this song depressing, but it turns out beautifully. And I loved how Konno-san played alone without the recorded string quartet. He definitely gives the song more emotion. (Wish they'd done that with Sapphire...) 10/10

Storia: Another song that doesn't need the flute...the arrangement is just as good, though. Nothing really stands out, aside from a few wonderful inflections here and there by Hikaru and Wakana. 8/10

Intermezzo: This sounds even better without the filter on the vocals! Wakana is good in the beginning, but Hikaru can really carry the melody - everything picks up when she comes in. And the solo piano is perfection. 10/10

Lacrimosa: I noticed that this arrangement is pretty much the same as the previous live performance, but it's a little better sometimes. I personally love having Hikaru sing along with the recorded chorus, but the three of them do the Kajiurago beginning wonderfully. And...there's some more piano and bass flourishes :XD: 9/10

Mata kaze ga tsuyokunatta: The bass is a little less headache-causing than the original :XD: All of them really felt this song, and it's obvious. Hikaru's wonderful on the choruses, but she overdid it just a little on the 'subete no hikari' part. Loved Koichi-san whipping his hair around at the end... 9/10

Kyrie: I like how the sound effects are a little different at the beginning. Pretty much everything is cool - the drumbeat, the guitar, the background piano too. I adore the bridge with that different music, but I have no clue what Keiko says :XD: And the penultimate chorus is beautiful! 8/10

Ongaku: I never really liked the album version of this song, but this has so much more energy, I love it! Keiko does a great job, and it's obvious that she's really enjoying herself. It's cool how Koichi-san modifies his original part. And Konno-san gets an unexpected solo too :sohappy: 10/10

Hikari no Senritsu: I'm not a big fan of this. Hikaru's lip-synching in the choruses is annoying, and I wish (again) there was no flute. Plus, it's so long... :vortex: Like Fantasia, it's kinda lackluster. 7/10

love come down: So much fun! The album version really, really irritated me, but again this one's much better. I love the jumping up and down part :XD: 10/10

Sprinter: Konno-san's violin is gorgeous here. All their voices blend together really well, and I love how Keiko goes up instead of down in that certain part :dote: I think there's a lot of passion in this, even though they don't move around much. 10/10

I have a dream: Finally they cut out the flute!! :sohappy: And the violin is so lovely in its place!! :sohappy: What a perfect ending song this was. Wakana and Hikaru sing it beautifully, although I like Keiko's parts the best. 10/10

Memorable stuff:
Their dancing in Te to Te :dote:
The beautiful guitar behind Keiko's line in fairytale :cry:
Konno-san in Haru wa :shy:
The piano in Intermezzo :sohappy:
Keiko falling to her knees in Mata kaze :swt:
Koichi-san suddenly appearing out front in Ongaku :XD:
Walking around in the middle of Hikari no :confu:
Konno-san jumping up and down with Kalafina in love come down :XD: Guess he really likes that song. :XD:

My top five:
1. fairytale
2. Intermezzo
3. Te to te to me to me
4. Sprinter
5. Progressive

Average rating: 8.95 :XD:

[Subbed] Kalafina LIVE 2010 'Red Moon' at JCB HALL

Hello! Its me, one of the new member of the forum.
I come with something to share.
Yoroshiku.

A few days ago, I watched and now loving Kalafina LIVE 2010 'Red Moon' at JCB HALL ~ Kajiura Produce 3rd Anniversary LIVE TOUR.

And because vacation here has come, with me pretty much nothing else left to do, I decided to sub it to kill time.

I wonder if this is allowed to be shared here.

Edit: Finally! Its DONE~!!

01.)
Title: Red Moon
Artist: Kalafina

redmoon.jpg

Download

Translation by carlenne @ Livejournal

02.)
Title: Te to Te to Me to Me
English Title: Hand In Hand, Gazing Into Each Other's Eyes

tetote.jpg

Download

03.)
Title: Fantasia

fantasia.jpg

Download

04.)
Title: Sapphire

sapphire.jpg

Download

Translation from canta-per-me.net

05.)
Title: Hoshi no Utai
English Title: Recitation of the Stars

hoshinoutai.jpg

Download

06.)
Title: Yami no Uta
English Title: Song of Darkness

yamoniuta.jpg

Download

Translation by hoshinautau @ Livejournal

07.)
Title: Natsu no Ringo
English Title: Summer Apples

natsunoringo.jpg

Download

08.)
Title: Fairytale

fairytale-1.jpg

Download

Translation by Hoshinautau @ Livejournal

09.)
Title: ARIA

aria.jpg

Download

Translation by Helspectre

10.)
Title: Progressive

progressive-1.jpg

Download

11.)
Title: Haru wa Ougon no Yume no Naka
English Title: Spring is in a Golden Dream

haruwaougon.jpg

Download

12.)
Title: Storia

storia.jpg

Download

13.)
Title: Intermezzo

intermezzo.jpg

Download

14.)
Title: Lacrimosa

lacrimosa.jpg

Download

Translation by Atashi @ Wordpress

15.)
Title: Mata Kaze ga Tsuyoku Natta
English Title: The Wind Became Strong Again

matakaze.jpg

Download

16.)
Title: Kyrie

kyrie.jpg

Download

17.)
Title: Ongaku
English Title: Music

ongaku.jpg

Download

18.)
Title: Hikari no Senritsu
English Title: Melody of Light

hikarinosenritsu.jpg

Download

Translation from suisei.kokidokom.net

19.)
Title:Love Come Down

lovecomedown.jpg

Download

20.)
Title: Sprinter

sprinter-1.jpg

Download

21.)
Title: I Have A Dream

ihaveadream-1.jpg

Download

==========

Subbed by milkymao @ Livejournal
Raw Video from asian-islands @ Blogspot

==========

I'm not sure, but I hope you'll look forward to it~!

Comments are ♥♥♥

They always keep me going! ~_^

==========

Just DON'T re-upload my files. Thanks ^_^

PS: Help! How do you resize images and how do you put a spoiler button?
I'm sorry but I'm pretty new with posting on forums. (?_?)

Re: [Subbed] Kalafina LIVE 2010 'Red Moon' at JCB HALL

I would appreciate it if you have the translation of the MC's and the HK part :ayashii:

I can sub that part if only there is a translation. But unfortunately, I can't translate japanese. ( '_ _)

I hope somebody out there can post a translation.

yea... I can sub it.. but I need the translation =__=a

I just came to drop by to say that I'm done subbing almost half of the concert. :sohappy:

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you misao! :dote:

i appreciate your job, but, anyone have the translated MC's???? :plz:

i want to know they what are saying :uh..: :uh..: :uh..:

Re:

misao_16 said:
I can sub that part if only there is a translation. But unfortunately, I can't translate japanese. ( '_ _)

I hope somebody out there can post a translation.

you're able to watch them live? lucky you ^^
i tried downloading what you posted but it doesn't work? :uh..:

PS: Help! How do you resize images and how do you put a spoiler button?
I'm sorry but I'm pretty new with posting on forums. (?_?)

Just click the spoiler button and write within the 2

or select the text you already wrote and you want to spoil and then press the button, this way it will all be within

Sprinter - Red Moon DVD version

Well...when I heard Sprinter from the Red Moon DVD, I thought it was beautiful. For some reason the live version helped me to understand the mood of the song and like it more, and I actually ended up writing the climactic battle of a script while listening to it.

But it seems like everyone here unanimously doesn't like that version. I honestly don't understand why...I'm picky about live performances, and there are a few in the DVD that I don't like, but I think Sprinter is fine! :confu:

So what I'm just wondering is: what are everyone's reasons for disliking that version of Sprinter? What makes it not as good as the original?

Back