Kalafina LIVE 2010 "Red Moon" at JCB Hall ~3rd An. LIVE~

K

Kizuato*

2010年12月1日(水)、Kalafina初の映像商品Release決定!!

12月1日、Kalafina初の映像商品がDVD,Blu-RayでRelease決定!
2010年6月12日に東京JCB HALLで行われた『Kalafina LIVE 2010 “Red Moon”』の模様に、3月に行われたASIA Tour@香港でのドキュメント映像を初収録!!
お楽しみにして下さい!

商品タイトル
Kalafina LIVE 2010 “Red Moon” at JCB HALL
〜Kajiura Produce 3rd Anniversary LIVE TOUR〜

from http://blog.oricon.co.jp/kalafina/archive/236/0

Omggg!! Can't wait ^_^;

And it says there will be a documentary from March's ASIA tour, specifically in HKG ^_^; i think...

I'm torn, b/c BluRay is more clear, but DVD I can alternate between watching on TV screen and on computer screen (when I'm lazy) :(

So pumped! I am definetly getting buying this. Idk. I might get the actual DVD and have my friend rip it. I honestly just want the audio. I will see the videos on Youtube and download the ISO file. can't wait.

let's rip the DVD 1st and then make a decision buy or not.
i wish there will be OS ver.

Gonna buy the DVD and download the BDrip. Have no BD player :blood:

let see how much is the Blue-ray, hope i can afford it :ayashii:

it is so excited that it contain the Hong Kong special video. :dote:

First I was like, "OMG BLUE RAY KAJIURA CONCERT YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I CAN USE IN MAH PS3!!!"

But then I was like, "...I'd need a japanese PS3...regular DVD go ~.~"

I like how when Jessica found out about the song book and posted the information, you thanked her in the main site.
Yet now when I did the equivalent along with a short translation
I get no acknowledgement.

I try making damn contributions and I guess it just isn't worth anything around here.

Re:

Kizuato* said:
I like how when Jessica found out about the song book and posted the information, you thanked her in the main site.
Yet now when I did the equivalent along with a short translation
I get no acknowledgement.

I try making damn contributions and I guess it just isn't worth anything around here.
They just don't like you. :groucho:
EDIT: I'm sorry. I mean George doesn't like you. :groucho:

Re:

Andi Pan-duh said:
First I was like, "OMG BLUE RAY KAJIURA CONCERT YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I CAN USE IN MAH PS3!!!"

Is it a US PS3? Then it can play Japanese Blu-Rays, as Japan and US are in the same region for Blu-Ray discs. I play all my imported Japanese anime BDs on my US PS3.

Will definitely be getting the Blu-Ray for this.

Re:

Andi Pan-duh said:

As long as you have a PS3, you'll be able to watch the show in it. Only DVD players have region problems.

Hope that the MCs don't get cut... Kalafina's meaningless MC is the funniest part !! :XD:

Back