Kalafina in ANIMAX MUSIX FALL 2011

Re:

Kowz said:
Next year i want Zankoku na Tenshi no Tēze and Tsubasa no Kudasai plox.

Maybe in a collaboration... Cause I think it's getting obvious they will only be covering other Kajiura songs solo.

Re: Re:

ninetales said:
Keiko did mention something about having both a cold and a bout of the flu (hopefully not at the same time) in one of the recent blogs, so the three of them might've been sick a lot lately. It might sound like a silly excuse, but a relative of mine who's already retired still gets a cold nearly every month. With Kala doing all sorts of events and using their voices a lot, they could still be susceptible to a lot of winter illness even if they take precautions.

I wonder if they had flu vaccine since AKB48 did so (and these girls have insane schedule should we compared to Kalafina).

Re:

Kowz said:
Next year i want Zankoku na Tenshi no Tēze
They should do this.

Yuki88 said:
ninetales said:
Keiko did mention something about having both a cold and a bout of the flu (hopefully not at the same time) in one of the recent blogs, so the three of them might've been sick a lot lately. It might sound like a silly excuse, but a relative of mine who's already retired still gets a cold nearly every month. With Kala doing all sorts of events and using their voices a lot, they could still be susceptible to a lot of winter illness even if they take precautions.

I wonder if they had flu vaccine since AKB48 did so (and these girls have insane schedule should we compared to Kalafina).
I'm also wondering that might be the reason, maybe SONY should let them rest for a while to recover. -_-

Maybe in a collaboration... Cause I think it's getting obvious they will only be covering other Kajiura songs solo.

The covers are selected by fans, right?
I wonder why the hell do they want them to perform Kajiura songs, when Kajiura is already their producer.

:omg: :omg: omgsh it's outtttt~~~

Thanks for the links :sohappy: , I can't watch youtube at the moment but I will...though from everyone's reactions, I'm not sure what to expect... :uh..:

^ I think they'd do well singing more See-Saw songs...come to think of it, Chiaki's voice has a similar timbre to Hikaru's, has a very low range like Keiko's, and a lot of power like Wakana's. So songs written for her voice might fit Kala very well most of the time. :ayashii:

I'd love to hear them sing Tasogare no Umi someday~

Okay well I watched the performance and to be honest I didn't think it was that bad :confu:

They looked natural and pretty cool rocking out on stage (not amusingly ultra-angsty-melodramatic like usual) and it was soooo nice to see them enjoying themselves. Hikaru is sooooo cuuuuuute jumping around :shy: :shy:

As for the singing, it was passable for me. Not amazing, but not utterly terrible either since I think I've heard worse. And while yes I think 'nowhere' does truly belong to Yuuka and it wasn't the best song for Kala to cover, I think they did okay. And also yes, I agree Hikaru was the best. Wakana and Keiko seemed to struggle more, but I liked Wakana's English bits (I think Keiko was singing in those too).

When will the Kala x Shoko collab come out? :confu:

I definitely agree that Kalafina is not suited for "nowhere". I didn't think Keiko was bad, nor Hikaru (save for some parts), but Wakana did sound off. They should rest more.

It'll be interesting to hear the full collab. :ohoho:

Re:

Spirica Rose said:
I definitely agree that Kalafina is not suited for "nowhere". I didn't think Keiko was bad, nor Hikaru (save for some parts), but Wakana did sound off. They should rest more.
I seem like the only person who thinks 'nowhere' was good :uh..:
Maybe it's because I listened to it after listening to 'SoraIro Days', which I think, has KEIKO and Shoko having too much fun driving the 'train' madly into a wall of bricks. :omg: :omg: :omg:

^ I thought 'nowhere' was decent enough... :sohappy:

Wonder if Yuuka and Yuriko have seen it... :ayashii:

I don't think they were THAT bad either, but I think they lack stamina to run all over the place and the stage and keep up with the singing at the same time.

Back