Kalafina in ANIMAX MUSIX FALL 2011

Kagaribi no Hanabira said:
Out of topic: I think that Macross Girl has a voice so similar to Maaya... If people here ok with Maaya... I think it isn't much different for her. (far better than Makino Yui or Tanaka Rie's Seiyuu voice IMO..(I just feel so thankful that Rie didn't use that kind of her voice with Yuki's song...))

KP-X said:
^By Macross Girl I take it you're talking about Megumi Nakajima. While I see what you're talking about, I'd say Nakajima's voice is too "gas helium".

Maaya's voice is really okie, not that tiny or cute which is very cancerous to the ears.LOL Nanri has this tiny voice too, but I don't know why she's an exception for me, maybe because there's too much emotion when she sings.Not just pure "gas helium" as KP-X says. XD

Re: Re:

Alphard Sokaina said:
george1234 said:
Very long and boring intro. I was about to switch the video off :uh..: Also they changed the guitar solo a bit. I don't think Wakana improved a lot. I still hear annoying sounds when she supports Hikaru :uh..:

I distinctly remember (not sure if it was remixed or anything) that this intro was also used during AFA '11, which understandably is used to build up hype and excitement before their performance. It worked wonderfully in AFA because that's the first time we get to see Kalafina in concert, hence the build up was really good (we even cheered pretty loud on the first note :XD: , such was the anticipation). Granted, going through with this in all their performances may not be really helpful :ayashii: .

Also, this performance of Magia was ... :uh..: ... not as stellar as what I've personally heard during AFA. Not sure if it was the system or what, Hikaru just sounded strange.

[I managed to watch the vid before it was deleted.]

I've been watching the complete Animax Musix 2011 recently, and although I stand by my earlier comments that it is rough compared with the polished products one gets with Animelo Summer Live videos, I still liked hearing different versions of songs, and also seeing Kalafina performing in front of an audience with light-sticks.

Re:

KP-X said:
^Everything that Alphie said. For some reason, recently they have been performing the guitar solo like this, and I honestly don't like it.

That reason is because it wasn't their band there, but Animax band instead. The guitar player probably wanted to play the solo his own way, but the result was just a mess over Korenaga's original piece. Or maybe he just couldn't get the solo right and want with what he got. Anyway, I didn't like it at all :uh..:

Can someone please identify this song covered by Kalafina at Animax Musix 2011? I believe that it was also performed by someone else at Animelo Summer Live 2012:

:nophoto:

Re:

Kowz said:
Sora iro days.

Thanks, I found out that it had actually been performed at Animelo Summer Live 2009 but was not included on the video:

Sorairo Days / Shoko Nakagawa (Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann OP)

Back