Kalafina in ANIMAX MUSIX FALL 2011

Re:

Anyway, regardless of who Yuki collabs with, if they don't make a DVD of the collab it 's quite meaningless to us who live outside Japan..really I'd seriously kill for a chance to listen to FJ singing Hiiro no Fuusha' and Revo's 'YANMANI Isshou Dattanoni' :uh..:

Re: Re:

HIS MASK said:
Anyway, regardless of who Yuki collabs with, if they don't make a DVD of the collab it 's quite meaningless to us who live outside Japan
You're so right, Mask-chan :cry:

Speechless.... they sounds so weary.... I like the walking as well...lol.

P.S. Does 'blue' colour become Kalafina's official colour already...:confu: (I remember that it's for FictionJunction...or in fact it's for FictionJunctionClub...? :XD:)

Out of topic: I think that Macross Girl has a voice so similar to Maaya... If people here ok with Maaya... I think it isn't much different for her. (far better than Makino Yui or Tanaka Rie's Seiyuu voice IMO..(I just feel so thankful that Rie didn't use that kind of her voice with Yuki's song...))

^By Macross Girl I take it you're talking about Megumi Nakajima. While I see what you're talking about, I'd say Nakajima's voice is too "gas helium".

Re:

KP-X said:
^By Macross Girl I take it you're talking about Megumi Nakajima. While I see what you're talking about, I'd say Nakajima's voice is too "gas helium".
LOL :XD:
YUUKA's seiyuu voice has even more helium that I didn't know she was the same Yuuka Nanri who sang 'Lui si chiama...'!
That doesn't mean I prefer Megumi's voice over YUUKA's though lol.

Anyway, this topic is running very off-topic, I think... :uh..:

[EDIT]
Here's the rest of 'SoraIro Days':
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zjsBxbZ ... re=related
Warning: Watch your ears.

^ LOL I like this description. She does sound like breathing helium all the time

^Umm...I think I have no idea what the "gas helium" in kp-x context sounds like....Orz...I didn't watch Macross and heard her voice only in the songs (and it isn't necessary that the voice they use when dubbing&singing must be the same... It's quite annoying for me as well when Yuuka used her 'Seiyuu' voice to sing (not Yuki's song&I already forget the name of the song...))

Really off-topic...Orz.... So...all of Kalafina perfs in Animax fall already released.., right?

By gas helium I mean VEEEEEEERY high pitched, in a bad way. So much that sometimes it almost sounds like chipmunk.

Re:

Kagaribi no Hanabira said:
(and it isn't necessary that the voice they use when dubbing&singing must be the same... It's quite annoying for me as well when Yuuka used her 'Seiyuu' voice to sing (not Yuki's song&I already forget the name of the song...))

Really off-topic...Orz.... So...all of Kalafina perfs in Animax fall already released.., right?
So totally agreed!!!!!
And, as I said in a previous post, the song in which YUUKA sings with her seiyuu voice is 'Lui si chiama...', and was composed by Revo. Or did she sing something in 'School Rumble'?
It's ironic that I dislike the song, despite the fact I both like Revo and YUUKA LOL, it's all because of the helium voice YUUKA had to use..poor them..!

And probably yes for your last question.

mf4361 said:
LOL I was thinking about this post when, tonight, on a TV comedy show a comedian just spoke after inhaling helium! What a coincidence! :XD:

Anyway I dislike helium-sounding seiyuu voices overall.
Why can't seiyuus sing with their normal voices in chara songs/image albums, like Rie Kugimiya in the FMA chara song 'Boku wa Koko ni Iru'? Or was the 'normal singing' just because of the character Rie played in the anime, Alphonse, a male character? :uh..:

Re: Re:

HIS MASK said:
Why can't seiyuus sing with their normal voices in chara songs/image albums, like Rie Kugimiya in the FMA chara song 'Boku wa Koko ni Iru'? Or was the 'normal singing' just because of the character Rie played in the anime, Alphonse, a male character? :uh..:
I think in character songs they sing it in a way their character could do it.

Re:

^Thanks for the full video..^ ^. I think Keiko sounds weird for a few words at the start but later....it's quite...ok..? However..., I think I'm ok with Keiko&Hikaru (but for Wakana....umm...it's really not her song....)

KP-X said:
By gas helium I mean VEEEEEEERY high pitched, in a bad way. So much that sometimes it almost sounds like chipmunk.
lol....now I can clearly imagin that kind of voice.... :ohoho: yep...I hate it... really annoying for me...Orz...(but I know many guys like it...so it's just my personal taste... :uh..: .)

^Everything that Alphie said. For some reason, recently they have been performing the guitar solo like this, and I honestly don't like it.

The Magia performance is also out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPsLw9Ap ... ure=relmfu

For some reason on both magia and sorairo days at some points it seems the sound doesnt come out of their lips, i dont know if that's bad lip sync or its because I have listened to the song many times

Also Wakana seems to have improved on Magia, which makes me happy.

Thanks for the link *________________*

Back