Kalafina in ANIMAX MUSIX FALL 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIB5sdyAYD4

^ are you talking about that live? :confu:

I don't know if there was a backing track on that cos Wakana didn't do the opening in falsetto so I could hear there was no backing track, but the way Hikaru sounded after that it seemed as if there was...but it was probably just an echo or something...or Hikaru's falsetto is very resonant in the microphone...

Either way, Hikaru ain't all that bad at falsetto... :sohappy: I think she also uses one singing the chorus of Hikaru no Senritsu... :ayashii:

EDIT: oops, I meant Hikari no Senritsu :XD:

@Cerise: Yup, that's the one. I'm pretty sure that Hikaru isn't lip-synching there (like she was in the Red Moon DVD) since the falsetto sounds much different than Yuriko's.

You can easily differentiate Yuriko's falsetto from Hikaru's. .for me, I like Yuriko's falsetto more.

^ I occasionally get confused with Wakana and Yuriko's falsettos...especially in Materialise live (the beginning's okay, but twoards the middle and end I just completely have no idea who's who...)

^ I don't know, but for me I easily identified who's Wakana and Yuriko in materialize, even in the falsetto parts. XD You can listen to it more.

^ yeah it probably gets easier to identify them with more practice at listening :ohoho:

/goes on materialise binge :nosebleed:

Re:

Cerise said:
^ yeah it probably gets easier to identify them with more practice at listening :ohoho:

/goes on materialise binge :nosebleed:
I was gifted with such a talent. :shy:

The artists featured in part 1 of the TV showing of ANIMAX 2011 were:

Shoko Nakagawa (中川翔子)
Sayaka Sasaki (佐咲紗花)
Sea☆A
Faylan (飛蘭)
Minori Chihara (茅原実里)

plus fan selections sung by

KOTOKO
Shuhei Kita (喜多修平) & The Sketchbook
Angela
KOTOKO, May'n & Granrodeo
May'n

Looks like they have kept to the same basic structure as last year so I guess Kalafina will be in next week's episode.

Wakana continues failing live... Keiko & Hikaru very listenable. Nevermind @ Hikaru, she's failing during the bridge, lol.

what ? i dont know the have Nowhere in part one :omg:

rian said:
The artists featured in part 1 of the TV showing of ANIMAX 2011 were:

Shoko Nakagawa (中川翔子)
Sayaka Sasaki (佐咲紗花)
Sea☆A
Faylan (飛蘭)
Minori Chihara (茅原実里)

plus fan selections sung by

KOTOKO
Shuhei Kita (喜多修平) & The Sketchbook
Angela
KOTOKO, May'n & Granrodeo
May'n

Looks like they have kept to the same basic structure as last year so I guess Kalafina will be in next week's episode.

looks like we have missing information here :knife:

No, that was for the 1st part. The 2nd part aired today. Part 3 follows next sunday.

Re:

grunty said:
No, that was for the 1st part. The 2nd part aired today. Part 3 follows next sunday.

so Nowhere is from 2nd part and its aired already ? :ghost:

I feel weird....overall...they control their voices better than Yuuka but it sounds a bit out of beat... :uh..: ..(and maybe the comparison between Wakana's&Yuriko's chorus...???) I love how they can enjoy the audience.. It's good..but I still prefer Yuuka's version...

they need kaori and yuriko in the yanmani chanting :plot:

maybe put Keiko in the same line part as in animelo also :ayashii:

Back