Kalafina in ANIMAX MUSIX FALL 2011

Keiko is like a knight. :stars:

Keiri said:
EDIT: Yeah, corrected and rewrote my post. I shouldn't have typed it from memory given that my memory is worse than a goldfish's (though I had to and needed to close the Youtube window due to my boss walking past my desk during work whoops lol). The post is now more closely related to what was discussed in the episode after a rewatch. ^^
I also do the same. :]

Ahhh thanks for explaining Keiri :ayashii:

I'm sorry...but I just couldn't resist...

ceri's imagination sequence #1:

*Hikaru tosses mic away*

Wakana/Keiko: :omg:

*Hikaru picks up with lightning speed*

Hikaru: :idol: :sparkleguy:

Wakana/Keiko: Hikaru KAKKOIIIIII~ :waii:

ceri's imagination sequence #2:

Cicada: :tea:

Wakana: :swt: ......wait...:confu: *in her mind: Cicada = :imdead:*.......well okay then, ima just walk on past :sohappy:

Cicada: :glower: :anger: ZZZZZZZZZZZZ *explodes into life, buzzes around angrily*

Wakana: :white: :fwa: :fwa: :fwa: :vortex: :vortex: :vortex: :cry: :cry: :cry: :hide:

Keiko: :omgz: WACCHAN~!!! :omg: don't worry, me save you :hero: :kungfu: :whip: *bites Cicada* :headbite:

Cicada: :wet: :...: :cry:

Keiko: :goodjob: :ohoho:

Wakana: WAAHH Kei-kun :touched: :plz:

Keiko: :sparkleguy:

Wakana: :hearts: omg my hero :love: :chuu: :shy:

Keiko: :nosebleed: :plot: :glasses: heh. heh. heh.

*Hikaru, in distance*: :leaf: :spotlight: :rain:

/end ceri's imagination sequence

:psst: :plot: /is slapped

Ahaha awesome emoticon script there, Cerise! :goodjob:

Feel kinda sorry for poor Hikaru though, but it's really cute nonetheless! :XD:

^ thank you :shy:

Aww but Hikaru is always getting hugged by Keiko, whereas Wakana must feel neglected of her husbando's love...speaking of which, I don't think I've ever seen any WakanaxHikaru action :confu: :plot:

/ceri's mind currently sinking into the gutter :psst:

LOL I kinda recall Keiko likes to hit on Wakana sometimes too (like that vampire incident) but Wakana has mentioned before she has something of a hesitation and resistance when it comes to getting touchy-feely with girls, which I suppose it's rarely why we ever see her grabbing/hugging back Keiko like the way Hikaru does. Still, she did admit she feels a bit alienated and envious whenever she sees Keiko and Hikaru acting all "lovey-dovey". That was almost two years back though. I wonder how she feels about it now. :ayashii: :ohoho:

So Wakana and Murrue(me) are similar. :shy:
I don't like being touched, hugged or grabbed.

Re:

ritardando said:
In Studio Musix version, Magia is fine. Keiko's bridge there's awesome. The problem is oblivious. The 'aaaaaaa' and kajiuran part sounds like recording to me.
I'm pretty sure that was recorded :confu:

Hikaru sounds way too strained doing falsetto for Oblivious, poor thing :cry:

Re: Re:

Alphard Sokaina said:
ritardando said:
In Studio Musix version, Magia is fine. Keiko's bridge there's awesome. The problem is oblivious. The 'aaaaaaa' and kajiuran part sounds like recording to me.
I'm pretty sure that was recorded :confu:

Really? I always thought Hikaru really was singing the 'aaaa' part. :confu: The Kajiuran part to me sounded more like her singing over a backing track rather than outright lip-syncing.

...I'm still pretty confused - do both Wakana and Hikaru sing the opera bits over a backing track or do they both lip-sync? :confu: If they sing it themselves then boy, Hikaru and Wakana sound almost identical in falsetto...

^Hikaru sings it on after the chorus part, though if you listen to it very carefully, Hikaru sounds different than Wakana, but I admire Hikaru's falsetto in Oblivious.

Kagaribi no Hanabira said:
I just mean the falsetto part. Because we haven't clearly heard Hikaru's falsetto before...(and SME also did the same in Red Moon live DVD.., but that time it's Yuriko's voice... :uh..: )

Oh, okay. That's what I thought you meant, but I had to make sure. :ohoho:

I think you can hear the slight difference best in the ANIMAX MUSIX Fall 2010 live. I heard one in that video.

http://musix.animax.co.jp/archiv/2011/index.html

lX5VV.jpg

KUmaD.jpg

hLTmH.jpg

5ZT1D.jpg

Nice Pictures, thank you elcazador :sohappy:

cant wait to watch the full show :TdT:

Kagaribi no Hanabira said:
I just mean the falsetto part. Because we haven't clearly heard Hikaru's falsetto before...(and SME also did the same in Red Moon live DVD.., but that time it's Yuriko's voice... :uh..: )

Actually, come to think of it, Hikaru did do a lot of falsetto in one Oblivious live...it might've been the one before Live #2, where Kala wore the black and white dresses. She did the falsetto after most of Wakana's lines, I think.

Back