Kalafina in ANIMAX MUSIX FALL 2011

http://yaplog.jp/musume-edge/archive/183
Inside page of the pamphlet

rlNuy.jpg

yes kagayaku is one of my favorite too :shy: (it really touch my heart [most of their songs really do]) :cry:

They all look similar (position/expression-wise) in that photo, but I think Hikaru looks the best in it. She always pulls off amazing 'intense' looks. xD

Re: Re:

ninetales said:
elcazador said:

Wow, Wakana! :waii:

:shy: :shy: :dote: :dote: :sohappy: :sohappy: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :imdead: :imdead:

SQHUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
/is hyperventilating

WAKANA WHY YOU SO - :nosebleed: :nosebleed:
/proceeds to break furniture

BE STILL MY HEART :touched:

whip me with that microphone cord, Wakana-sama!!!!
No of course I'm not pervy like that

^I agree.I like the expression of the girls, but Wakana steals the limelight for me. :shy:

^It's rare that she does, since usually Hikaru or Keiko stand out in photos but I think she got the pose and expression perfect for this one :nosebleed:

^ I'm so glad she can finally stand out! Normally she's relegated to the back, or has a bit of an uncomfortable look...I hope that the photographer keeps doing whatever he/she did/said to make her relax! :dote:

^I think she's mentioned somewhere before that she feels uncomfortable getting her picture taken , especially if standing in the middle, which is why she always stands to the side...and probably also why she tends to look tense and nervous in photos

Uh...I don't remember watching it so maybe it wasn't posted?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu0sgxX89NI[/youtube]

If it was already posted just forget about it.

Keiko in Sorairo Days was...argh. And I officially give up on Wakana in Magia. The rest was okay.

Re:

It wasn't posted here yet, just in the request thread. :D

Wakana's part was a little iffy in Magia, I agree. I wasn't fond of the Sorairo Days clip either.
Hikaru was really into Magia. It might just be me, but she was sweating a lot, and I think that made some of her makeup run.

It's already been posted in a different thread, but just for convenience, here is the Studio Live:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjS7xvh91Jo&feature=related[/youtube]

I have quite different opinion....I think Wakana's chorus is quite good in this live comparing to the previous ones except the "ikiru subete" part which sounds a bit..too loud..and it dominates Hikaru's main part. (sound director's fault..? I think that Wakana should use softer falsetto in this part, it should sound better.) and the end of the bridge isn't that perfect...

Hikaru&Wakana sounds awkward at the start, but it's better after the first hook. Even Wakana's "Toki wo koete" is really good. Keiko's bridge is still the best part as always. I would say that it's another acceptable Magia live (which seems so rare...Orz...)

I really enjoy their Sorairo day...^ ^. Is it only me who feel that Hikaru's&Wakana's voices are too gloomy for this song...?? O_o But the overall is ok. (Enjoying 'ItoKubo' Keiko's voice..? :ayashii: )

Edit: The studio version is really good, but did Hikaru lipsynch the chorus part again..? (in Oblivious) O_O...it's really difficult to tell for me...

Back