Kalafina in ANIMAX MUSIX FALL 2011

Thanks for the full setlist shunchan!

I agree with ninetales. Nowhere wasnt a good choice for them to perform, however there are few Yuki sings this popular, so I guess that they performed this in order to please the audience, after all as far as I know they perform the song the fans asked for (or this is only 1?). Also I dont think its Yuki that's choosing the setlist for their lives so you can blam her that she asked them to do Kagayaku.

It makes sense why Kalafina sang Kagayaku. I liked "Nowhere" where all 5 FictionJunction girls sang it. Still, I wanna see this Nowhere version of Kalafina..So it's just me who's happy here that Nowhere was in the set list? :]

Well, I expected "Magia", but I too would have preferred "Lacrimosa" to Kagayaku. I like Kagayaku, but I agree with ninetales in that it does not fit the mood of "Magia" like "Lacrimosa" does.

I'm indifferent about Kalafina covering "nowhere". I would have preferred something else, but I'll listen nonetheless.

Kagayaku? ZZZZZZZZZ

but what really matters in this list is:

Adesso e fortuna 〜炎と永遠〜(OVA ロードス島戦記)/HIMEKA

I can't believe they remembered this! ♥

^ Me too. Although it's obvious that Hi-chan would be the one to sing the main part (which is why such an arrangement is a little disappointing, since I'd like there to be something new and unexpected from Kala), I still want to hear them singing it, Studio Magic'd or not~

Re:

KP-X said:
but what really matters in this list is:

Adesso e fortuna 〜炎と永遠〜(OVA ロードス島戦記)/HIMEKA

I can't believe they remembered this! ♥

+1

Although it's obvious that Hi-chan would be the one to sing the main part (which is why such an arrangement is a little disappointing, since I'd like there to be something new and unexpected from Kala), I still want to hear them singing it, Studio Magic'd or not~

I agree with you!!! *____*

^ Yeah, it's one of my favourite songs. I think it's pretty nice.

Re:

murrue02 said:
What's wrong with Kagayaku? I love it so much

I particularly don't like it. Be it because I find Hikaru's part too harsh (of course, she can sing it smoother live), be it because for me the song never gets anywhere. The Kajiurago bridge is indeed nice (although it reminds me too much of Everytime you kissed me), but aside from that, it doesn't amuse me in any way.

Re: Re:

KP-X said:
I particularly don't like it. Be it because I find Hikaru's part too harsh (of course, she can sing it smoother live), be it because for me the song never gets anywhere. The Kajiurago bridge is indeed nice (although it reminds me too much of Everytime you kissed me), but aside from that, it doesn't amuse me in any way.
Hikaru's part ruined the mood for me, but she sang it better on live.The songs appeals to me more because I can feel something heavy on it.I also like it's arrangement, but for me it's just okie if they sang it on Animax Musix since Magia and Nowhere are upbeat songs.They need something to sooth them. :wash:

I just like "Kagayaku Sora no Shijima ni ha" because it's a nice ballad with my favourite instruments. Like "Kugatsu".

KP-X said:
murrue02 said:
What's wrong with Kagayaku? I love it so much

i really love hikaru, but i have to agree!!
whenever i haer the song
i only listen up to the bridge
then i press "replay" automatically
i don't give hikaru a chance!

hoho the tv version of kagayaku
had hikaru's parts moar than wakana's part

EDIT:
the tv version as heard from the animu and the ost
other rips had the original cut

TSUBOMI said:
whenever i haer the song
i only listen up to the bridge
then i press "replay" automatically
i don't give hikaru a chance!
:blood:

Yes.When they used Kagayaku in Kurishitsuji they had more Hikaru parts, maybe because of the line "sayonara nidotto wa
aenai anata dakara" hehe XD

Back