Kalafina in ANIMAX MUSIX FALL 2011

^ I know, I'd love to hear it (and Meisou Mind) too...hey, you never know!

Actually, Kala should have a vote all their own for non-Kajiura-sensei songs they should sing, and do an entire concert with it :stars: But that's definitely off-topic :ohoho:

I won't vote any songs after all. Because in the end they'll sing a song that I didn't vote for. And I have too much song to vote for, after all. :XD:

Is this

映画館で生中継! 「ANIMAX MUSIX 2011」のライブビューイングinシアター決定!
 (2011.10.18)

ファンのリクエストに答えて、11月23日横浜アリーナの模様を全国の映画館で同時生中継!
 映画館で「ANIMAX MUSIX 2011」を体感しよう!

[タイトル]:「ANIMAX MUSIX 2011 supported by スカパー!

[出演アーティスト]※50音順
 RAMM feat.ayami、angela、Kalafina、河野マリナ、喜多修平、GRANRODEO 、KOTOKO、佐咲紗花
 The Sketchbook、Sea☆A、茅原実里、中川翔子、HIMEKA、飛蘭、May’n、and more

[開催概要]
 開催日程:11月23日(水・祝) 上映14:00~
      ※開場時間は各劇場にお問い合わせください
      ※オリジナルグッズも販売致します。
 料金:全席指定 4,200円(税込)
 チケット情報:一般発売:10月25日(火) 10:00~
        イープラス:http://eplus.jp/sys/web/irg/am-lv/index.html

開催場所:全国32館の映画館
 詳細:ANIMAX MUSIX2011公式ホームページ
    http://musix.animax.co.jp/html/lv.html

diffenret or the same as the ANIMAX MUSIX FALL 2011 :confu:

It's the same. It explains that ANIMAX MUSIX FALL 2011 will be available in some theaters across Japan.

^
Yep, that's right. They'll be broadcasting the November 23rd ANIMAX MUSIX FALL 2011 live in 32 cinemas nationwide at the same time the actual concert is going on.

Re:

Keiri said:
^
Yep, that's right. They'll be broadcasting the November 23rd ANIMAX MUSIX FALL 2011 live in 32 cinemas nationwide at the same time the actual concert is going on.
:fwa: I envy them, really.

Re:

Keiri said:
^

Brought to you by Fathom Events... :ohoho:

At least it would be, if it was here in the US... :rain:

This is probably a dumb question, but is the event available live on Ustream or NicoNico? :confu:

^
Probably not, I reckon (if it's free broadcast). At least not the live broadcast version of it. Sony (one of its sponsors and shareholders) would most likely want to restrict to having it shown only on the Animax Japan channel.

Kalafina's setlist:
1. Magia
2. Kagayaku sora no Shijimaniwa

Cover&Collaboration session:
Cover: nowhere - originally by FictionJunction Yuuka
Collaboration: 空色Days (Sora-iro days) with Nakagawa Shoko - originally by Nakagawa Shoko

Credits to Shunchan for his live coverage on twitter

EDIT:
fixed.

Wow thanks alot Yuki88!

I find surprising they didnt performed any of the After Eden songs, guess they keep them for their Tours :ayashii:

lol I always thought shunchan was female :XD:

Re:

Yuki88 said:
Kalafina's setlist:
1. Magia
2. Kagayaku sora no Shijimaniwa

Cover&Collaboration session:
Cover: 空色Days (Sora-iro days) - originally by Nakagawa Shoko

Credits to Shunchan for his live coverage on twitter
Noooo!, they didnt choos ethe song that i vote :comeback:

^ could be? I was off from twitter for some time as I have a lot assignment due next week :desksweat:

EDIT:
confirmed by people's tweets. They did cover FJY's nowhere. Now we only need full setlist. :bow:

Back