Kalafina @ Anime Expo 2011 + ATTENDANCE ROSTER

Re:

il0vesunfl0wers said:
That was funny when Hikaru walked off and Keiko and Wakana were looking for her. I swear, if left on their own, Keiko and Wakana would have their own stand up comedy act. :XD:

They're comedian duo of Kalafina/FJ after all :plot:

Re: Re:

Yuki88 said:
il0vesunfl0wers said:
That was funny when Hikaru walked off and Keiko and Wakana were looking for her. I swear, if left on their own, Keiko and Wakana would have their own stand up comedy act. :XD:

They're comedian duo of Kalafina/FJ after all :plot:

For FJ, throw in Kaori for good measure. :XD:
Even though I didn't understand exactly what they said, it was still funny just watching Keiko and Wakana interact in general, hehe.

@il0vesunfl0wers: lucky you! ^^ that's a nice autograph you have there, but you should've offered your house to them too :ohoho:

made laugh when Keiko and Wakana were looking for Hikaru who had left the scene
:plot:

Re:

murrue02 said:
@il0vesunfl0wers: lucky you! ^^ that's a nice autograph you have there, but you should've offered your house to them too :ohoho:
He/she should've told:
-Keiko: "My mum cooks very well..." :sparkleguy:
-Wakana: "... we have sharks at home..." :idol:
-Hikaru: "... and we have very comfortable beds that you girls can feel free to use~~" :psst:

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
I missed the last day's session!!!!!!!! QAQ

il0vesunfl0wers wrote:
That was funny when Hikaru walked off and Keiko and Wakana were looking for her. I swear, if left on their own, Keiko and Wakana would have their own stand up comedy act.

Ahaha I can totally imagine that scene. Those three are so hilarious together. If their voices ever failed [smallcaps]not that they ever would because they are super-specail-awesome voices given by God[/smallcaps], they always have the comedy road. I just watched Kalafina's farwell message to Anime Expo ( they had to take an early flight back to japan...YOKOHAMA BLITZ!): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34_p7ney ... dded#at=53 And I have to say , Keiko's: " I'll be back" reminded me of Arnold Schwarzenegger's 'I'll be back' in the Jack Sparrow parody : Why is the rum gone :ohoho:

^ I swear I heard her saying "Are we back" before I realized she actually said "I'll be back" :XD:

greetings from japan lol :sohappy:

anyways, heard a great verbal report from my friend who went. she's even in some of the pictures from the stage ones :shy: so lucky! wish i coulda gone. she managed to get 3 things signed which is pretty awesome! one for me, right? lololol she also said they were recoding for their dvd. cudos to her for getting herself and her friends in the footage multiple times! she said that at the end of the concert, she held up an orange poster that said "kalafina! daisuki!" and keiko remembered her at the autograph section the next day. a press guy took a picture of keiko pointing to her poster...hopefully it'll be up online soon :nosebleed:

but for correction: they're still in los angeles. they're taking pictures today. or so according to kalafina_fromla.

Re:

missjasminnn said:
lololol she also said they were recoding for their dvd. cudos to her for getting herself and her friends in the footage multiple times!

DVD? I guess that the mean they they will do a documentary for the event and will include it into the bunded DVD of the 3rd album, just like they did for Boston and Hong Kong :sohappy:

missjasminnn: but for correction: they're still in los angeles. they're taking pictures today. or so according to kalafina_fromla.
Ahh my apologies, it seems that they are still in the L.A! I too also think that their concert will be shown on their next single. If so I hope they show some of the funny moments e.g: Wakana and keiko looking for Hikaru after Kagayaku :XD:

^ I was so serious watching it when Keiko's "ILL BE BACK" shocked me LOL

One of them wondered just who a mysterious Japanese woman with a broad-brimmed hat was, sitting in the row in front of us with other Japanese reporters, in a VIP spot…could it be Kajiura-san herself
Yuki on disguise eavesdropping? :plot:

Kinda unlikely Kajiura herself was there though based on her tweeting activities when the live was going on. :XD:

One of them wondered just who a mysterious Japanese woman with a broad-brimmed hat was, sitting in the row in front of us with other Japanese reporters, in a VIP spot…could it be Kajiura-san herself

hmm I think it's unlikey that it was her as well, unless she had a valid reason to do so and not let Kalafina or the media know. Still we won't know unless she openly admits it one day. Would have been hilarious if she bumped into Kalafina suddenly at Anime Expo....or asked them to sign a poster :ohoho:

she's preparing for Yokohama Blitz so it's kind a not her I think hehe
:ayashii:

@ilovesunflowers: I got the same page signed in my boston booklet too :sohappy: It got kinda smeared though lol

@missjasmin: I was part of your friend's group it was so much fun! Loved every second of it. She mentioned you a few times too when we were waiting around in line...after line. Basically Anime Expo = VERY LONG LINES ALL DAY LONG lol.

I didn't really talk to any cpm members..I usually don't anyways so why bother in person. I tend to meet awesome people at these things without really looking anyway :dote: Hopefully we did get in the DVD that would be awesome.

It was great when she held up the sign! Keiko and the others basically rushed forward and read it...simply adorable.

The panel was awesome I was heartbroken when they cut the questions off...once again it felt like a wasted questionaire just like Boston. People are terribly redundant. I hated the girl with crutches...well her whole group basically at the panel. "WERE PREMIER MEMBERS! So we should get first in line blah blah" basically after me and everyone else was waiting for over two hours just to get our spots. That was the case with the convention anyway snooty Premier fans vs. the rest of us.

Concert was amazing but too short...they deserved a live band!!! Damn Miku...she isn't even real :cry:

We saw Kalafina at the Crunchy Roll booth too. It was kinda fun waiting for them and they had a mini interview before departing. Other than that it was worth the trip! LA is smelly and I'd rather not go back ever again. :uh..: They mentioned that their next stops might be New York and Keiko wants to go to Chicago...I would love it if they went to Chicago so much closer and affordable :ayashii:

The Japanese fans basically kept to themselves and showed off their fanclub swag..made my chest hurt I wanted that tote bag...they were all mostly middle aged women :XD:

Back