Kalafina @ Anime Expo 2011 + ATTENDANCE ROSTER

They indeed look tired and.... Wakana is on a separate sofa (again?) while Hikaru and Keiko on love seat :XD:

Re:

Yuki88 said:
.... Wakana is on a separate sofa (again?) while Hikaru and Keiko on love seat :XD:

/me smacks Yuki88 to the moon.

wintersviolet said:
Yeah, they all seem a bit subdued...

Understatement of the year.

wintersviolet said:
I like to think it's because that interviewer lady sucked all the life out of what could have been a good interview. :ohoho:

Hmm....not forgetting to mention really poor editing as well. While the responses to the latter questions are good (at least not more "FAQ-type" responses that could be done with wax figures and pre-recorded messages), the whole interview just reeks of dead air. :uh..:

No sense of the usual banter you get on their radio shows.

Re:

george1234 said:
+ 10 she should be saying "girls" , did she took them for male ? :XD:

Actually I meant that more from a grammar point of view...when a word ends in S, you shouldn't tack on an apostrophe and another S at its end. Like when you write it: "You guys' songs" instead of "You guys's songs." So actually saying it with the extra S sound at the end is wrong grammar.

george1234 said:
English people and especially americans love saying "you guys" and "you know" :XD: but I dont like that when they do it, they are so many words to replace these.

wintersviolet said:
I know a lot of people who say "you guys", and I say it myself as well. It's quite a common term here and when used in a collective context (addressing a group of people) it isn't limited to guys only. I don't mind it in casual conversation, but in an interview like this it seems inappropriate.

Agree with both of you...I don't mind "you guys" most of the time, but the way she kept repeating it was awful. Plus it made it sound as though she couldn't think of any other terms to call them...not professional at all :cry:

Let's hope that the translator didn't take her literally and call them 奴. As far as I know, that's pretty rude... :ohoho:

asdfgasdfg

Kyrie & Magia & Oblivious LIVE??? (my 3 faves)

WHY DONT I LIVE IN LA :omg:

not enough vitamins for Kalafina in the interview *hugs them*

now that i have an account, i can actually say things about it :sohappy:

my cousin & i saw kalafina soo many times during the 3 days they were there. they probably thought we were some stalkers. haha! woke up super early to see them at the red carpet. they arrived late (maybe they slept in? hehe). opening ceremony lines were ridiculous but we got seats on the left side kindaaa in front of them. left right after to get in line for the panel. i remember waiting for 2 hours for the panel. and we still got amazing seats right behind press & media. they were super cute during the panel. definitely worth the wait. the autographs were announced to be at 4pm or so that day and we camped around 1pm and managed to get #s 3-4. we met these amazing friends! 2 from so far away. amazing they came just to see kalafina! and one from nearby. awesome how kalafina brings people together! lol anyways,...we managed to get autographs. i was sad because i didn't bring anything with me, so i had to buy something for them to sign. well after that, we went home. we all decided (the 5 of us) to camp out in front of club nokia at 12pm. so we did :sohappy: it was sooo much fun. they managed to teach me how to play uno! haha. we got to see the girls come in for practice and we heard them practice from outside. fast forward to the concert. we all managed to get front row in front of wakana. before they came on stage, a lot of fans saw them inside the hall in back of the stage, so they started yelling "yeahhh! woo! kalafina!" guess we were to noisy since they closed the door hahahaha. the concert was amazing! keiko's engrish is sooooo cute! wakana messed up a little during oblivious. messed me up while trying to sing along :XD: the concert was so lively and energetic. keiko was dancing and dancing, especially during ongaku. before they left stage, they took a picture (as everyone must now by now lol) with the audience in the back. i somehow managed to get in there hehe:) and righhhht after that, i held up the sing that said "kalafina! daisuki!" and keiko looked and said "mite! hoshi!" since we drew a star on it. next day, we got in line for autographs again ( i think 1?) we camped around 10 lol. i managed to get 2 more things singed, my seventh heaven le and the bluray dvd. when my cousin & i went up, keiko looked at us and smiled. we said "oh, we are the ones that held up the orange sign" and she said in her cute english "yes! yes! i remember!" and pointed to her head :dote: so cute!! wakana heard keiko and said "me too!" we bid them farewell and started to go home. we said bye to our new friends and headed for the parking. but then, the kalafina twitter said they were going to be at the crunchyroll booth, so we stayed and alerted our friends. it was nice to see them so upclose ( we were right in front of them.) it was super short, but cute. im sure you guys saw the live stream lol.

overall, we had an amazing time there. everything that happened is so memorable worthy. i'm super excited to see the dvd now. the cameraman recorded my friends & i soooo many times haha. we'll probably appear as stalkers :XD:

(sorry for spelling mistakes. i type super fast & don't realize XD)

Back