Kalafina @ Anime Expo 2011 + ATTENDANCE ROSTER

Also, it was at around 8ish am in the morning that this was happening so I don't think most people were awake enough to start screaming... haha. maybe they were also afraid to scare off the guests.

Re:

maybe people were trying to be respectful and keep the noise down. or they could have been warned not to be too loud.

(unrelated thought: poor kalafina, flying in and then dragging their jet lagged selves to costumes and makeup and right after that being rushed out onto the red carpet :omg: )

Kagaribi no Hanabira said:
^From my experience, normally, there're only media who can attend the red carpet event, not usual fans..isn't it..:confu: (oh..and also some fans who try to attend the event as media/staff.... :plot: )

no, fans attend red carpet events too. there were tons of people at the last harry potter film premiere.

Re: Re:

wintersviolet said:
maybe people were trying to be respectful and keep the noise down. or they could have been warned not to be too loud.

(unrelated thought: poor kalafina, flying in and then dragging their jet lagged selves to costumes and makeup and right after that being rushed out onto the red carpet :omg: )

In that case, I'm glad no one screamed :ohoho:

Just found a nice report from OH News, with great photos! http://oh-news.net/live/?p=97475

I've seen the video :XD:

Keiko is smiling as ussual :XD:

Wakana looks excited :XD:

And Hikaru looks to be carried by Keiko and Wakana :plot:

Too bad we can't see their car or how they arrive at the red carpet entrance.

I would love to see them arrive with limousine at the Red Carpet :love:

wintersviolet said:

Kagaribi no Hanabira said:
^From my experience, normally, there're only media who can attend the red carpet event, not usual fans..isn't it..:confu: (oh..and also some fans who try to attend the event as media/staff.... :plot: )

no, fans attend red carpet events too. there were tons of people at the last harry potter film premiere.
I see...may be it's my misunderstanding...because I usually get so fewer pics&info from Red Carpet events of other artists...(comparing with other outdoor events) Or the rules are different upto the countries or the organizations..

^maybe that's the case, coz i've seen fans who usually attend red carpet events.

on the vid: i thought Hikaru was holding back a bit :ayashii:

^Man, they need to come up with new and more interesting questions. Even if it's something like: Talk about EACH and EVERY song that has a tie-in with something.

Re:

KP-X said:
^Man, they need to come up with new and more interesting questions. Even if it's something like: Talk about EACH and EVERY song that has a tie-in with something.
^+1
Me sentiments exactly, after having gone through about a-dozen-or-so of their interview texts... :blood:

Hope their future interviewers will do some homework put in a bit of research beforehand... Even VARIATIONS of the same questions might help... for example:

"Wakana-さん, we understand that you have an unparalleled fetish love for sharks. What exactly got you interested in 'em?/ Have you ever thought about getting up close to and actually swimming with one of two of them yourself?" :psst: ...

... or, "Hikaru-さん, sources far and wide have indicated you're pretty much married to your sleep. Are you blessed with many sweet dreams in thy slumber? Mind sharing with us 1 or 2 of your more interesting/beautiful ones?" :XD:

AYYX said:
"Wakana-さん, we understand that you have an unparalleled fetish love for sharks. What exactly got you interested in 'em?/ Have you ever thought about getting up close to and actually swimming with one of two of them yourself?" :psst: ...
WHAT?! :omg: are you serious? hahaha Wakana will end up the shark's meal rather than a swimming buddy

Hikaru: I love to...sleep (this is the only thing that Hikaru and i have in common) sleeping is the best.i thought of sleeping forever :ayashii:

AYYX said:

That would be her life's dream. :ayashii:

Thanks to tsuki.

Video interview of Kalafina in AnimeExpo 2011

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPh2QX-Tfy0[/youtube]

OMG why they are so shy?!!?! :dote:

Re:

george1234 said:
OMG why they are so shy?!!?! :dote:
Perhaps kinda' tired? Did they just arrive/jam directly before that session? :confu:

But yeah, Keiko seems a bit not... herself at the start though, when constructing that answer for her first essay question... :uh..:

Or maybe she was just trying hard to craft out a unique, never-before-heard answer to that oft-repeated question...? Fan service~! :XD:

Thanks for the video :bow:

As usual, impressions follow~

"Hi, I'm Keiko." :nosebleed:

Ugh, I don't like that interviewer. She seems stiff and unprepared, not very professional...and did she say "Yuki Kaji"? :uh..:

Keiko does seem a little tired. But I love her answer...it perfectly shows how much Kajiura-sensei's love of music has affected them :shy:

My god, did that interviewer just say "you guys's"!? That is so wrong, it's not funny :imdead:

Oh, of course Keiko loves Magia. It's rock :ohoho:

What is WITH all of the "you guys" stuff? THREE repetitions in one sentence!? :blood:

Hmm. Poor Hikaru only gets to talk...what, twice? All three of you guys them seem very quiet and reserved. Perhaps with a better interviewer, they would've picked up more energy and been more outgoing :ayashii:

My god, did that interviewer just say "you guys's"!? That is so wrong, it's not funny :imdead:

+ 10 she should be saying "girls" , did she took them for male ? :XD:

What is WITH all of the "you guys" stuff? THREE repetitions in one sentence!? :blood:

English people and especially americans love saying "you guys" and "you know" :XD: but I dont like that when they do it, they are so many words to replace these.

^I think it's quite normal...isn't it..:confu: (Or just in America..?) Guy is a kind of non-sex word for me. (Even we know that it literally means 'male'.)

Yeah, they all seem a bit subdued... I like to think it's because that interviewer lady sucked all the life out of what could have been a good interview. :ohoho:

I know a lot of people who say "you guys", and I say it myself as well. It's quite a common term here and when used in a collective context (addressing a group of people) it isn't limited to guys only. I don't mind it in casual conversation, but in an interview like this it seems inappropriate.

Back