Kalafina @ Anime Expo 2011 + ATTENDANCE ROSTER

@salvanos

did she really mention me? aw! the love :shy: haha. yeah, if she mentioned chinami, thats me. she rarely calls me by my first name since we both have the same name :XD:

but aww. im so glad you made friends with her. she did tell me she met 3 new friends and that they were amazingly awesome & that she loved waiting in line with them because it was so much fun. she's like "see what kalafina does? make people become friends!" lol i keep telling her to sign up here. now i'll tell her again so she can keep in touch with you on here :sohappy:

lol she was pretty excited about the poster thing. i would be too, since keiko did remember her the next day.

she did tell me about the japanese fans hahaha :XD: how there were japanese fans there the age of her mom LOLOLOL but hey, kalafina's that awesome to attract anyone :sohappy:

friend sent me this shot of my photo album (and is writing up kalafina report):
ccda0926f82b3f8d357a231b15f29891.jpg

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :dote: :dote: :shy:

@ wintersviolet

ohhhh how lucky you are !! Though I can't see who's signature is which ( the one on the left looks like Hikaru's ) From what I've heard the concert was great

^ it should be according to how they stand on the photo they signed on, so if its like that each one's signature will be above herself :XD:

^yup. and i think wakana was the one who drew the heart, that one's a bit harder to tell.

^i love winter's siggie :ohoho:

and i love wakana's sig, oh yeah keiko's sig: K (i saw something like that above)

Red Carpet Entrance of Kalafina at Anime Expo

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCeWKr-22nw&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

^ Thanks! :bow:

Sheesh, where are the cheers!? If I was there I'd be screaming! :blood:

Coincidentally, I wonder why security people all look the same :XD:

Re:

ninetales said:
^ Thanks! :bow:

Sheesh, where are the cheers!? If I was there I'd be screaming! :blood:

Coincidentally, I wonder why security people all look the same :XD:
i thought of that too.haha it's just like an anime scene where security sometimes looks similar.

maybe the fans are being too formal? i think would also uhmm scream?

murrue02 said:
haha it's just like an anime scene where security sometimes looks similar.

Yeah, I know just what you mean :XD:

As for the crowd...they might've been warned by the guards to not make a big scene, although I don't see why they would have to be quiet. After all, they're there for the guests, aren't they? :confu:

Either that, or they were the Hatsune Miku fans :psst:

^that may be the case, but it's a natural instinct for a fan to wait outside for there idols and welcome them right? (plus the shouting and screaming) i think it also boosts the artist's confidence and morale
:ohoho:

^From my experience, normally, there're only media who can attend the red carpet event, not usual fans..isn't it..:confu: (oh..and also some fans who try to attend the event as media/staff.... :plot: )

^ You might be right...but I always see pictures of actors signing stuff for fans at red carpet events. Or so I think...I'm probably wrong :ohoho:

^fans were kind a shouting, well not that much.saying hi, ohayou gozaimasu.but not the extreme one.you know what i mean
:plot:

^ I guess I was expecting more "Daisuki desu!" and stuff. My expectations are always too high :XD:

i heard from an ax attendee that a lot of people were saying "i love you" to hikaru :XD:

Back