Kalafina @ Anime Expo 2011 + ATTENDANCE ROSTER

Lorde-Kowz

I have reached Yuki nirvana
Thanks to iheartcurry from the chatbox.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/press-r ... -expo-2011.

Holy shit, i may be able to go.

----------------------------------------
Kerahna edit: i reach my claws into your most uncomfortable areas and hijack your post.
Kowz edit: I am the king of a sticky!

Going for sure
Kowz
blueblueky
salvanos
iheartcurry
crystalpink
il0vesunfl0wers
missjasminnn's friends

Trying to go
tomcat
Darkyle99
Mercurius

the inglorious fence

Liana_Ilia
wintersviolet
missjasminnn
Viruhin?

UWAHHHHHHHH :dote: :dote:

i wrote yuki a week ago telling her that i hoped she and kalafina would visit america again, and my wish is granted!!! (well, i don't know if yuki's going but kalafina definitely will!)

I DON'T THINK I CAN GO. :blood: :blood: :orz:
i think my friend's going so i'll make her go for sure and then i'll send her my photo album to get signed. :stars: but she's luckier cuz she gets to see them in person LIVE and in panels and up close DAMMIT!!! :cry:

@Kowz: i love your siggy! i have a stuffed pusheen!

omg! i'm so excited and i can't even go because i'll be in china :cry:
i hope lots of people here go!!!!

OMG! Lucky Americans T_T why dont they bother paying a visit to Europe?! :cry:

Anyway its good news for their worldwide fame, because what's becoming popular to America it eventually comes here too XD :ohoho:

Kerahna said:
omg! i'm so excited and i can't even go because i'll be in china :cry:

LOL Wasnt it the same last year too ? XD

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

when can we purchase the tix for their concert? i just bought the pass for saturday lol..but the concert section says "coming soon"..

yeah that's how it was in the boston one..and their tix sold out fast last time :uh..: so right when they go on sale, i suggest you buy it :p

EDITED: guess my friend ripped me off 50$, saying that the concert at boston required an extra ticket...3 years later i notice hahaha

Re: Kalafina @ Anime Expo 2011

I really want to go, since I went to Anime Boston, but this one would have a lot more songs. Maybe... but I doubt it. *sigh*

Re: Kalafina @ Anime Expo 2011

Oh boy. I'm definitely going to try to go!

:cry: i just forgot i'm not gunna be here all summer!!

...i guess i'll get a refund lol me & my impulse buying :XD:

There was no separate ticket for the concert at Anime Boston...it was included in your convention fee :confu:

I have to go see them again :shy: Its so unbelievably expensive though...I'm in awe at how much prices skyrocketed over the past year. It only cost around 800ish for me to go to Las Vegas with a friend to see Utada but this trip will cost me around 1100ish just for hotel and flight :uh..:

Guess its back to two jobs and no ps3 :blood: Should be so exciting though! I wonder if they will film again...maybe I can be on another DVD for five seconds :nosebleed: Plus I have to decide what I want them to sign :sohappy:

oh? must've gotten mixed up with previous expos. my friend bought my boston one so i thought he also bought the concert ticket as an extra..he certainly charged me extra for the "ticket" lol wtf :stupidtable: ...lol. but i know for a fact anime expo requires you to buy the concert ticket.

As the song of that music movie that I forgot its name time ago:

nanana in America nanana in America Kalafina always in America

I rearranged it a little :shy:

Good luck to the ones who are near don't miss this opportunity.

a return ticket to Los Angeles... around $1000. What did I even hope for when I checked it? :desksweat: :XD:
Hopefully as many other CPMers as possible can get there. We must be present! :hero:
And YES, Yuki & Co coming to Europe is something to hope for desperately. :TdT:

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
a return ticket to Los Angeles... around $1000.

A return flight to Japan costs like $1003 with Aeroflot, might as well go and see them live over there directly :XD:

Thats right. :XD: Although when it comes to getting a hotel room and doing other stuff on the arrival, I could put my language skills to use in L.A., but unfortunately not in Japan. :XD:
Guess I'll use Aeroflot then, if I ever go to Japan. Belavia will most surely have this price increased by half. :knife: but wait, I'm not sure if Belavia even offers routes to Tokyo... :desksweat:

Back